Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:15:20 PM

Release is on Tuesday so stay tuned  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
surestrike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:37:27 PM

^^^^

Thats a sick wallet...where is the buzz, why arent people talking about this? Im shocked that nobody has responded yet and this thread only has 44 pages. Flying under the radar much?!

Because people are constantly chasing the PnD coins advertised on twitter by the shady pumper who 'tell' people about a coin, only after they have a bag of it to dump on peoples head.

There are big debates going on in the USA about Anonymity, do you think for one moment the government is going to allow all these scams to continue to steal from people, not a chance.

Only coins that a fully transparent and want to be adopted into the real world will really make a difference, exactly the way iocoin is going. I/Ocoin is not making developments just to have something to talk about. It is making developments because it is another brick in the road on the way to success.

I am happy that this coin is staying 'under the radar' the least the PnD scamers know about this coin the better. They know it is a genuine coin with good distribution which makes it difficult to pump.  Which is perfect as i expect this coin to have nice steady growth and build solid foundations. Not paper houses like 90% of other crypto coins are built on... and one thing is for sure... There is a storm coming and only coins with solid foundations, like iocoin, Bitcoin, Vericoin and a few others will survive.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 12:32:48 AM

^^^^

Thats a sick wallet...where is the buzz, why arent people talking about this? Im shocked that nobody has responded yet and this thread only has 44 pages. Flying under the radar much?!

Because people are constantly chasing the PnD coins advertised on twitter by the shady pumper who 'tell' people about a coin, only after they have a bag of it to dump on peoples head.

There are big debates going on in the USA about Anonymity, do you think for one moment the government is going to allow all these scams to continue to steal from people, not a chance.

Only coins that a fully transparent and want to be adopted into the real world will really make a difference, exactly the way iocoin is going. I/Ocoin is not making developments just to have something to talk about. It is making developments because it is another brick in the road on the way to success.

I am happy that this coin is staying 'under the radar' the least the PnD scamers know about this coin the better. They know it is a genuine coin with good distribution which makes it difficult to pump.  Which is perfect as i expect this coin to have nice steady growth and build solid foundations. Not paper houses like 90% of other crypto coins are built on... and one thing is for sure... There is a storm coming and only coins with solid foundations, like iocoin, Bitcoin, Vericoin and a few others will survive.
You could add Quatloo coin to that list.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

surestrike

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:20:53 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 11:03:24 AM by surestrike

So lets see.

I/Ocoin

POSITIVES

- Fantastic feature which allows you to easily send and receive coins via usernames = Big Plus
- New Android mobile wallet with ions integrated coming out tomorrow = Big Plus
- New wallet never before seen in crypto near completion = Big Plus
- 5 Developers working on all aspects of this coins, very busy, just check the 'commits' on github = Big Plus
- Soon will have a much more professional and sleek business look = Big  Plus
- First to sponsor cryptradi.ca which will be on air tonight at 8PM EST time zone = Big Plus
http://www.cryptradio.ca/ BIG give aways

- Helping real life charities and people less fortunate, giving back to the community = Big Plus

Now What iocoin needs now

- More supporters and investors of this coin to be more active on the social front to spread the good word.
- Get iocoin listed on Mintpal & Poloniex trading exchanges to spread the coin and give people more access
- More news articles would be great to see, if we have any writers of crypto articles here, do your thing!  Smiley
- A Developer/s that can be 100% public  (which is hard to find in crypto as many have sideline jobs that keep them from being public)

- We have a facebook page made by one of our supporters, that needs lots of traffic!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IO-Coin/1399387070283779?sk=timeline
- We have a google plus page that needs many people to add to circles, friends lists and such.
https://plus.google.com/107673173012757717225/posts Google+ io coin.
- We have a io coin  twitter account! Needs many more followers = retweets #

Also we need to build this community !  

Look at the fantastic  (best in the digital coin world) Dogecoin community, they have a solid, huge group of people and
they also have the same values as us at heart, helping to help others.   It would be outstanding to see our community
grow to the dizzy heights of the dogecoins group.

Check these top people on twitter: https://twitter.com/dogecoin/following

Guys, with all the bs and scam PnD coins, it has never been so difficult to make a good coin stand out,
with all iocoin has developed it should be trading in the mid 10k's by now, which i am sure it would of
been if it was not for the greedy, dumpers, hurting this coin early on.

But one thing is for sure, i have never seen a harder working team in crypto, so i know iocoin will succeed.
Good things come to those who work hard for it! Day and Night!

mctaino

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:32:31 PM

Great News! We are scheduled to be added to Mintpal Exchange V2

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:24:27 PM

good
event the jump in price is worth to mention :
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iocoin/

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 06:13:21 PM

As a few of you sharped eyed supporters know, we have been added to Mintpal V2. The new and much improved Mintpal trading platform that the good people at Moolah have taken over, we are sure it will be better than before and be the #1 place to buy and trade IOC.

We knew in time and with constant developments and hard work, we would not stay under the rader for much longer, the steady price rise is a testament to all the hard work been done here by our team and our loyal supporters, we thank each and every one of you for all your efforts in making the world realize what a fantastic coin we have here.

Tonight we will also be on cryptoradio.ca we are the very first crypto coin to be sponsoring their fantastic site and everyone knows you always remember your first time!

All this comes at perfect timing with the big announcement tomorrow detailing our fantastic new crypto wallet! Did we also mention it is the only wallet in crypto that uses unique user names to send and receive coins? I think we did!

Like we have said before, it takes time to build a solid foundation for our rise to the top, here at iocoin, we do not stop!

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
surestrike

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:24:47 PM

Whoa.. it is like Christmas day here at iocoin!

I/Ocoin now has a twitter bot!
That's correct, your eyes are not deceiving you!

You can tip ANYONE  who has a twitter account!

See here to follow the tip bot:
https://twitter.com/tipioc

and learn how to use it (very easy to do!)
http://iocoin.coinlabs.org/twitter/

Really fantastic!  Smiley

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:43:45 PM

looking forward to the big release tomorrow. Still kind of shocked that not many people seem to know about it.

CryptRadio

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:51:14 PM

www.Cryptradio.ca is LIVE, tune in now for some great tracks, then Join Lee in the Fight Club for some IO Coin Giveaways and crypto discussion!
surestrike

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:49:46 AM

It is crystal clear to see that people want to hold this coin down, those big sell walls around 6k region is a clear indicator and someone how knows how to read charts, put that wall there so we did not go above 7k sats, which i believe i/ocoin would of done if not for the wall.

Do not be fooled by the dumpers. These are not desperate people thinking this coin is going to fade away.

They are simply *** ***** who are trying their best to stop this coin from succeeding, but you can not hold a good thing down forever.  When the new wallet is released, i am sure it is going to be the best in crypto, feature rich and get a lot of attention.  Which will work perfectly with the fantastic Android wallet that will be released today.

So iocoin supporters. Move your coins off the exchanges, put them in your wallet and stake it EVERY DAY! This help the coin is a big way.

There are only 16 million of these coins.  I expect this coin to go over 30k at some point.

So do not look at the exchanges thinking

"oh no, this looks bad"

Look at the exchanges this way

"Wow, only 5k, i will buy all i can"

Because thats exactly the way i see things now!
kaduwall

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:23:08 PM

Sherlock here, showing my support! Smiley

@crazy_crypto
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 04:08:26 PM

Great News! Our Mobile Wallet is out Go check it OUT

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.iocoin

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
surestrike

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:56:08 PM

CONGRATULATIONS to all the hard work done by the I/Ocoin Dev Team who built this outstanding i/ocoin andriod wallet!

Available now on the google play store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.iocoin
(We love google , way more advanced thinking than Apple!)

Really impressed with every aspect of the mobile wallet.  Way better than most in crypto. 
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:59:11 PM

Android wallet looks nice. 

When will we get the new desktop wallet?  This is still the primary feature that sold the coin to start with.  We're closing in on 2 months with nothing but a few renderings posted on the OP and 1 update that said we will not see it until it has QT parity...  Post some new screens of what does work or make a video.  Mobile wallets are nice but they are nothing new.  Focus should be put into the desktop wallet and deliver on that original promise.

What's up with the multipool?  I've seen that discussed in the IRC for weeks and still nothing.  Are there still plans to get that done?
surestrike

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:10:03 PM

Mobile wallets are nice but nothing new? Really, show me another mobile wallet that allows you to send and receive coins via a username, which makes it perfect for real world adoption.

Also, regarding the new desktop wallet, the io dev team is not going to release a wallet that just has the same features as the old one, it is a complete rebuild and will have new features never seen in other wallets, this takes a great deal amount of time to complete, if it was easy other coins would have done it by now.

No other coin has done what iocoin is doing and it takes time, so i for one am in no rush at all for the new desktop wallet, i am however delighted to have a mobile wallet, which has a unique feature no other coins has in IONS.

The multipool is being created, but to be honest, who mines anymore? Most peope who mine rent now and many miners are selling off their rigs, so multipool is no big deal.

The IONS feature and wallet should be more than enough to show people that this is a serious coin, but too many people are listening to the fudder pump teams on twitter and getting burned.

Good things come to those who wait. IO coin does not make announcements of vapour ware that will never happen or be half as good as what these 'magical' coins offer.

Also i/ocoin will be added to the new mintpal, so i expect once that happens we will see the new wallet to help give the price a push.

Thank you.

xushenghang

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:27:36 PM

lol.Dump and dump.
mctaino

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:46:34 PM

We are delivering great features and solid work. We will continue to work hard and move forward with our development
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:13:52 PM

Mobile wallets are nice but nothing new? Really, show me another mobile wallet that allows you to send and receive coins via a username, which makes it perfect for real world adoption.

Also, regarding the new desktop wallet, the io dev team is not going to release a wallet that just has the same features as the old one, it is a complete rebuild and will have new features never seen in other wallets, this takes a great deal amount of time to complete, if it was easy other coins would have done it by now.

No other coin has done what iocoin is doing and it takes time, so i for one am in no rush at all for the new desktop wallet, i am however delighted to have a mobile wallet, which has a unique feature no other coins has in IONS.

The multipool is being created, but to be honest, who mines anymore? Most peope who mine rent now and many miners are selling off their rigs, so multipool is no big deal.

The IONS feature and wallet should be more than enough to show people that this is a serious coin, but too many people are listening to the fudder pump teams on twitter and getting burned.

Good things come to those who wait. IO coin does not make announcements of vapour ware that will never happen or be half as good as what these 'magical' coins offer.

Also i/ocoin will be added to the new mintpal, so i expect once that happens we will see the new wallet to help give the price a push.

Thank you.

I am really not trying to cause a fud storm.  I still hold a good chunk of IO right now but I see other things being done with no real evidence of the wallet being worked on or proof current work is even complete.  "We are delivering great features and solid work. We will continue to work hard and move forward with our development"  I see the same basic response with almost every other coin in this same position.  These generic responses are a dime a dozen on here.  Put together something to show us.

Ok yes it uses the IONS but look at the market.  IONS has had little effect on keeping investor interest.  Mobile wallets have had little effect on keeping investor interest.  Look at the chart.  Over 17 btc in dumps today alone.

"No other coin has done what iocoin is doing and it takes time..."  Sure it takes time but if it was going to be this long they should of waited to launch the coin.  It causes people to loose faith or loose interest in the coin and once that happens its hard to get them back.

Multipool would be useful.  I have 3 setups I'd put on it to help build some buying pressure and keep volume up.

"IO coin does not make announcements of vapour ware that will never happen..."  right now that is what the new wallet looks like.

"Also i/ocoin will be added to the new mintpal..."  MintPal has a 24hr volume of 199.108 BTC. hahaha that's horrible.  Polo has more volume than them now.  V2 had better be amazing.

StPatty

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:37:17 PM

"IO coin does not make announcements of vapour ware that will never happen..."  right now that is what the new wallet looks like.

Greetings, I am the developer of the new desktop wallet.

I understand your concern about when the wallet is going to be released, but please understand that there is no deadline right now. I'm also a student and have been busy with real life issues for a few days and have just began to get back on track with development.

I will be releasing a new update soon but I would rather stay focused on the task rather than spend time arguing about whether or not the wallet is "vapour ware". The wallet is real and is being developed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: