Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
surestrike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:58:19 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 05:54:20 PM by surestrike

This is a repost of one of our community managers.. You can follow updates at this blog http://iocointeam.blogspot.sk/

I/O Coin working Devs and their development projects.
Hey Fellow Crypto Fans,

Been a while since i last made a post as i was out of the country, now i am home and back to business (although i was still working while i was away, no rest for the I/Ocoin team members!)

Many people are not aware of the developments and developers I/Ocoin has, so today i am going to make a post that shows the numbers of Dev's and what they are working on.

As I/Ocoin has several Devs from Russia, they can not be named, so simple numbers will be used.

Developers:

#1,2,3: Working on the new HTML 5 wallet.  One of the very first coins in crypto to have such a new wallet for storing your coins on your desktop! The old QT wallet has never been re-designed and totally remade, this is going to be a trendsetter in crypto.

#4 - Re-branding, working on a whole new look for I/Ocoin , much more professional and business orientated.

#5,6 - Working on make the POS network much more secure and stable and will soon launch POS 3.0  brand new to the crypto world!

#7,8 - Working on adding new 'tabs' and features to the new HTML wallet, and the new skins

#9 Working on a Top Secret project, no details cna be released, as this has never been done before in crypto and for a good reason, it is 'world class' developing difficulty... Watch this space!

Also there are 2 'Full Time social staff working on keeping all our investors up to date with the news and updates.

At I/Ocoin the Devs do not stop, we have Developers from Europe and in America so working around the clock, no matter what time of the day it is where you are, their is ALWAYS someone doing something to help with the developments of io coin.

I/Ocoin does not give false promises like most of other alts in the crypto currency market.  It gives people real developments and real features.

Stay Tuned!

I/Ocoin - some of the most active Developers in crypto right now. Developing originla material! (not copying and pasting like other coins)

Is a good thing when I/O Coin has an open thread, where people like long and short, smurf, can express their views, fud or wtv. Sadly they can't say the same thing about the coin they support. I would be scared of Coins with moderated threads where they delete posts, specially with the history some of these folks have

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:35:38 PM

This is a repost of one of our community managers.. You can follow updates at this blog http://iocointeam.blogspot.sk/

I/O Coin working Devs and their development projects.
Hey Fellow Crypto Fans,

Been a while since i last made a post as i was out of the country, now i am home and back to business (although i was still working while i was away, no rest for the I/Ocoin team members!)

Many people are not aware of the developments and developers I/Ocoin has, so today i am going to make a post that shows the numbers of Dev's and what they are working on.

As I/Ocoin has several Devs from Russia, they can not be named, so simple numbers will be used.

Developers:

#1,2,3: Working on the new HTML 5 wallet.  One of the very first coins in crypto to have such a new wallet for storing your coins on your desktop! The old QT wallet has never been re-designed and totally remade, this is going to be a trendsetter in crypto.

#4 - Re-branding, working on a whole new look for I/Ocoin , much more professional and business orientated.

#5,6 - Working on make the POS network much more secure and stable and will soon launch POS 3.0  brand new to the crypto world!

#7,8 - Working on adding new 'tabs' and features to the new HTML wallet, and the new skins

#9 Working on a Top Secret project, no details cna be released, as this has never been done before in crypto and for a good reason, it is 'world class' developing difficulty... Watch this space!

Also there are 2 'Full Time social staff working on keeping all our investors up to date with the news and updates.

At I/Ocoin the Devs do not stop, we have Developers from Europe and in America so working around the clock, no matter what time of the day it is where you are, their is ALWAYS someone doing something to help with the developments of io coin.

I/Ocoin does not give false promises like most of other alts in the crypto currency market.  It gives people real developments and real features.

Stay Tuned!

I/Ocoin - some of the most active Developers in crypto right now. Developing originla material! (not copying and pasting like other coins)

Is a good thing when I/O Coin has an open thread, where people like long and short, smurf, can express their views, fud or wtv. Sadly they can't say the same thing about the coin they support. I would be scared of Coins with moderated threads where they delete posts, specially with the history some of these folks have
Exactly
chrissibel

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Got Crypto?

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:50:27 PM

Everyone relax. It's very clear that I/O does have the 1st "Stand-Alone" HTML5 Wallet. Shadow has the 1st "Frontend" HTML5 Wallet. In the end, who the hell cares. All that matters is what the Teams of these projects do for the community. I'm sick of reading pages of drama between 2-3 people.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:37:35 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 05:50:55 AM by mctaino

Community Update

We continue to actively push the development boundaries,  as we have done in our html5 wallets, our block chain upgrade to POS I/O and coming soon DIONS. We are confident that in due time, the right market value will come as our block chain will be unmatched.

Upcoming Road Map

1- DIONS White Paper Release
2- HTML5 Wallet Upgrades
2- Artist Video with Product Placement Release
3- DIONS Release
4- IOWORLD

Current Development

Main Dev: DIONS
2nd Dev + Marketing Team: Proofreading DIONS White Paper
St. Patty +1 DEv: HTML5 Wallet upgrades
Web Dev: New Website under development
Mobile Dev: Mobile Secret Project

Attention Windows 8 Users!

We have prepared a version of our HTML5 wallet which uses the original Qt wallet as the back-end rather than the RPC-only daemon. We have tested this wallet and it works on Windows 8 as intended, but it has not been thoroughly tested so it may not be stable.

DOWNLOAD

Any Windows 7 users who wish to run HTML5 and Qt at the same time can also download and use this wallet.

We are sorry that we were unable to get the daemon working on Windows 8 at this time. We have narrowed down the source of the crash but have not been able to figure out what causes it. Click here to view the crash log. If anyone is able to figure out the cause and fix the problem they can contact Wizfarm for a reward.

Best wishes!
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:26:52 AM

Community Update

We continue to actively push the development boundaries,  as we have done in our html5 wallets, our block chain upgrade to POS I/O and coming soon DIONS. We are confident that in due time, the right market value will come as our block chain will be unmatched.

Upcoming Road Map

1- DIONS White Paper Release
2- HTML5 Wallet Upgrades
2- Artist Video with Product Placement Release
3- DIONS Release
4- IOWORLD

Current Development

Main Dev: DIONS
2nd Dev + Marketing Team: Proofreading DIONS White Paper
St. Patty +1 DEv: HTML5 Wallet upgrades
Web Dev: New Website under development
Mobile Dev: Mobile Secret Project

Attention Windows 8 Users!

We have prepared a version of our HTML5 wallet which uses the original Qt wallet as the back-end rather than the RPC-only daemon. We have tested this wallet and it works on Windows 8 as intended, but it has not been thoroughly tested so it may not be stable.

DOWNLOAD

Any Windows 7 users who wish to run HTML5 and Qt at the same time can also download and use this wallet.

We are sorry that we were unable to get the daemon working on Windows 8 at this time. We have narrowed down the source of the crash but have not been able to figure out what causes it. Click here to view the crash log. If anyone is able to figure out the cause and fix the problem they can contact Wizfarm for a reward.

Best wishes!

Looking good Cool
I couldn't find the link to the crashlog. i would like to take look at it tonight and spread it around to some friends.

Change...is in the air.
You know why
surestrike

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:31:25 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 07:53:26 AM by surestrike

Looking good Cool.
I couldn't find the link to the crashlog. i would like to take look at it tonight and spread it around to some friends.

Thats great to hear. May i present you with this: http://paste2.org/pp6AaWI3  (the correct link)
and may the OS Gods look upon your and your friends favorably.  Smiley
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:35:31 AM

I put a simple question.But I think it is very important for the future of IOC users and less for IOC traders . As long as IOC continued to be driven by the traders and not by the users, IOC was going to be at the mercy of high volatility.
So I ask again :

Where I can use IOC coin and what is future market plan ?

Thanks

Thank You for the question.

The entire team has been solely focused on Development. The team is hard at work on our decentralized aliases (DIONS) and improving our HTML5 wallet.  DIONS white paper draft has also been completed and we are in the process of proofreading it.

DIONS will open another door for us to market our unique approach to aliases in a decentralized way for merchants and users. I can't discuss too much of what our market plan will be until after the white paper is released. Im sure our community will be very excited to not only find the details of DIONS but also understand our long term vision and plan.

Papa Romano's and Mr Pita (Pizza Restaurant)
5399 Crooks Rd
Troy, MI 48098
http://www.paparomanos.com

Mac Wizard Service  (Apple Repair Center)
14157 SW 119th Ave
Miami Fl 33186
http://www.macwizardservice.com

Only IOC use and promotion will increase value.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:14:07 PM

looking forward to Video  Grin

what is DIONS?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
surestrike

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:04:36 PM

DIONS

Is a Decentralized-IONS.  Meaning it will be on the blockchain and not on a central server.  Giving the advantage of being more secure and  stable. Meaning no more down times like you get when anything it attached to a centralized server.

Also the video marketing is being done by a very well respected animation developer and will help spread the word to the masses of our new upcoming white paper.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:19:37 PM

DIONS

Is a Decentralized-IONS.  Meaning it will be on the blockchain and not on a central server.  Giving the advantage of being more secure and  stable. Meaning no more down times like you get when anything it attached to a centralized server.

Also the video marketing is being done by a very well respected animation developer and will help spread the word to the masses of our new upcoming white paper.

IOC better and better
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:38:36 PM

so with the new DIONS it will only cost transaction fee to register username and not 200 IO?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
surestrike

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:46:11 PM

so with the new DIONS it will only cost transaction fee to register username and not 200 IO?

There might be a reduction in the costs.  Nothing has been laid out for that factor yet.   Many people do not realize that every single coin we get from the registration fee, will be used to donate to charities. Which, when the time comes to donate the coins, will be very well published here.

At the end of the day 200 coins is a little fee, especially when you know it is going to a good cause.  I do not see any other crypto coins giving back to those less fortunate and it is the least we can do in this world, trying to help others.
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:50:51 PM

Do we have a fix for windows 8 wallet? Both QT and HTML would crash.
pmallek

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:53:03 PM

Didnt try html wallet, but my qt works ok, stake like a boss.
rhkazani1

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:56:39 PM

My QT doesnt work either, i am on Win 8.1?
surestrike

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:30:41 PM

Hi,

We updated our server for ions and this caused a slight issue with the wallets.

I can confirm all wallets work perfectly now.    Simply close your wallet and restart it.
rhkazani1

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:46:03 PM

Hi,

We updated our server for ions and this caused a slight issue with the wallets.

I can confirm all wallets work perfectly now.    Simply close your wallet and restart it.

Thanks, it works!
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:11:56 PM

Patience, Quality will always prevail. thank you Devs

IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 08:59:46 PM

IONS FEE

Recently, a question came up about the IONS fee for registering your IONS username. Here you will read a full explanation as to what the fee is being used for. In an effort to show the openness and honesty of I/O Coin (which we pride ourselves on), we have included the wallet address so that anyone can be free to check the coin balance at any given time.

I/O Coin & IONS fee's address: iou5UgEAeNwn5W8ma5fDsUEXx1LwhVVta1

This address is the final destination of the fees collected from IONS at registration. Please note that when a user sends the 200 I/O Coin payment, it assigns a unique address each time. We then collect the fees from these addresses and hold them in the main wallet, which we also stake in order to help secure the network.

You can easily calculate the fees we have gathered by simply seeing how many usernames have been registered with us, which is currently 112. So, 112 (users) x 200 (fee) = 22,400 (I/O Coin digital currency).  You will also note that when you check the wallet address on the blockchain (using our block explorer found here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ioc/), the balance may be missing around 200-1000 (2-6 fees) at any one time. The reason being that we need to transfer the funds, as mentioned above.

But one thing is for sure, when the time comes to donate the coins, every one will be accounted for.

The reason we charge a fee:

The small fee of only 200 I/O coins adds the protection of preventing people from creating multiple user-names and spamming the IONS name server. After all, we only want names that will be active as opposed to ones that might have been created for the purpose of squatting there. A classic example of this is the “.com” boom. People were collecting domain names just to then sit on them in hopes of one day selling them for a hefty profit.

Most importantly, the fee will be used to help others that are less fortunate than us by being donated to charitable causes. The community will have the authority to decide what particular cause/organization the funds will be donated to. We will not dump the coins collected from the IONS fee's into the exchange.  They will be offered to a community member that intends to buy them at current BTC price. We can also send our coins to charities by setting them up with a wallet for the exchange of BTC. Examples of our charitable work is currently on our thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.0

In post: #381, I/O Coin digital currency donated $10,000 USD. The sum was donated to the rape and torture victim Mairelis Gonzalez and other victims. Mairelis is one of the  women that was part of a group of 34 Cubans arrested after arriving in Nassau on the coast of Bahamas. Lorenzo Palomares is the  Constitutional lawyer and a trial lawyer that represents the victims in the case.

In the same post: The IO Community has also donated $200 for Diego Jaens surgery. Diego suffers from neurofibromatosis, a severe tumor on his face, which grew by 120 percent after his last surgery in 2011, where doctors were able to extract 70 percent of the tumor mass. Diego's first surgery has been a success, as his Doctor mentions. He is currently in intensive care, recuperating before his second operation.

In Post #806, our Developer donated $100 to the well known “Ice Bucket Challenge”, nominating other well known crypto coins to match this donation. None of them accepted.

So as you can see, the IONS fee will play an important part on our charitable donations. We will be able to contribute to noble causes, meanwhile, restoring faith that has been severely hindered among the crypto communities throughout the past months.

We would just like to take this opportunity to thank all our supporters (new and old) here at I/O Coin Digital Currency and we can say the future is looking much brighter.

Many thanks from the I/O Coin Digital Currency Team!

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
pmallek

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:30:47 PM

I can understand why u want make fee, but i dont think that its good (it would be good in perfect world, our world is far from being perfect). At the end someone can kill you and steal IO from fees (yeah hardcore), and ppl will always say that u can steal something etc etc. It would be nice if we can use fees from registration for POS rewards, we would have less inflation.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: