Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:47:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCH] Architectcoin ICO on*Bittrex*Wallet just Released! Chat/Exchange!  (Read 22634 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:38:46 AM

To those asking for our real accounts sadly we have only been observers on this forum and not contributors, this account for Architectcoin is our lone account. As far as supporting the coin if the ICO does not do well, I think we know the answer to that. We cannot sustain the development salaries of both devs and community if the ICO does not sell therefor our plans couldn't go forward. Hopefully soon people will see the value in our project and we can continue as planned. Look for some good news soon, for those who have invested thus far though.

Oh boo hoo, really?! You can't afford to continue if you don't get your bitcoins? This whole coin is a fucking joke. It's a money grab ploy people open your fucking eyes. Lot's of real, hard working developers, work in the real world, where the money honestly isn't that bad. If your actually a 'developer' you won't have that much trouble getting a REAL developer job as it's actually quite easy if you actually know what you're doing. There are thousands of indie developers that will happily make a cryptocurrency for free because it's fun and interesting. What your saying is that your developers MUST be paid for development to continue? You're just trying to conjure money out of thin air for your own benefits.

If your actually going to buy this shit, buy a condom and make sure that you can afford to lose all that money. And when someone pats you on your back and says whilst they point at the Architectcoin dev "Look, that guy has all your money..." I hope you can still remain smiling.

Have fun guys.  

EDIT: Oh wait, forgot to say, sad day for Bittrex. They have sunk in my opinion now  Roll Eyes

Why sad day for Bittrex? They had their money, and it is DEV that fucked it up.
JCNC

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:42:08 AM

sad day for Bittrex? They had their money, and it is DEV that fucked it up.

Because bittrex is just as bad for not having the common sense to poke holes through shitcoins like this. They see the business they can acquire from so much pump and dump stuff they will jump all over these ICO ploys now. It's just their credibility they are ruining. Why do you think the big exchanges like mint and polo never come till later on?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 10:46:54 AM

Aren't they fed up yet at Bittrex to sign in for every ipo crap ? (do they have a thread where I can complain about that ? this is getting seriously boring...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
JCNC

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:50:12 AM

Aren't they fed up yet at Bittrex to sign in for every ipo crap ? (do they have a thread where I can complain about that ? this is getting seriously boring...)

I'd like to think so. As a "professional" company that quite clearly has an impact on the market once a currency gets listed on it, you would think they would be taking this whole business a bit more seriously in comparison to all the crappy scam devs. But apparently not?  Huh
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:27:46 PM

Windows wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!98QCkAaD!PBCSbaMPN8oh903zoNmKjXMVnJEbTzkc-935GBFK3c0

Github Source code: https://github.com/architectcoin-project/architectcoin

In wallet IRC chat
Bittrex ARCH market data

blazebound

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:44:03 PM

OMG! Windows wallet works and looks good. NOT A PHOTOSHOP ROTFL.
It looks like I was wrong. Maybe this dev is not iceberg bitch after all.

Will see how IPO goes.
The Architects (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:30:32 PM

Thank you Vindyne8 for announcing it Smiley We just added the links to our OP as well, I know things for our thread seemed to have had a rough start but we want everyone to know we launched the wallets early so you can see we are serious about moving forward and upward for this currency. Please check out our source and wallet, have a stop by our irc (we will be in and out of it all day due to work commitments).
BigOrangeBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:45:58 PM

I don't completely understand. After the ICO, what's to prevent the coin value from dropping?
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:50:05 PM

I don't completely understand. After the ICO, what's to prevent the coin value from dropping?

"Coin Stabilizer"
We have decided through valued community input to add a stabilization fund to Architectcoin to help act
as a buffer for wild price fluctuations. We are going to assign five percent of the ICO funds to this
stability buffer and use it to protect the coin and investors. As with all funds this is here to help price
and cannot stop a huge increase/decrease in price it can slow it down though. This added benefit can lead to
long term growth and support btc based salaries for community members longer as well.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:12:23 PM

Wallet is nice you guys delivered on your screenshots. Cheeers! I'll nab some more coins later.

m3

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 03:27:35 PM

I bought some ARCH on bittrex. Very exited to see how this will turn out as I have never invested in time for an IPO or invested in a pure POS coin. New article too btw:

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/architectcoin-pow-means-miners-dump/

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:49:01 PM

Strange question. Nothing really, of course. The stabilizer thing may help, but all coins may drop, whether they are from an ICO or just purchased normally.
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:57:04 PM

Strange question. Nothing really, of course. The stabilizer thing may help, but all coins may drop, whether they are from an ICO or just purchased normally.

This is why a multi-pool is being created for ARCH as well, to provide further stabilization for all ARCH markets. A whitepaper with more information is incoming soon.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:59:59 PM

I bought some ARCH on bittrex. Very exited to see how this will turn out as I have never invested in time for an IPO or invested in a pure POS coin. New article too btw:

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/architectcoin-pow-means-miners-dump/

If DEV cares about his coin then he decrease the ICO price to 500 sats, then he still earn 25BTC for doing nothing and abandon the coin after he received his money, but then ICO investors can enjoy a pump Wink
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:21:16 PM

SCAM!!!!

Architectcoin Community Manager and full time PR/Promoter*Position Filled!*: 4 BTC per Month

I have send a message as one of the first and never received a response back, As i told you, those schema's that are too good to be true are always scam.

Luckily nobody is fooling in this one, as nobody is buying, and it is a sponsor IPO so it cost them 3BTC, lets hope people are not buying for 3 BTC so that this fucker is losing money.

So you applied for the job but now your here to shit all over the thread?  Sounds like your a retarded idiot. That being said I will shit on this thread for free.  This coin so far has zero to offer other than a few useless wallet options.  Until they give me a reason to buy any of it I say what I always say about shitcoin IPO coins.  Fuck you clowns.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:20:48 PM

How many days left on the ico?

vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:32:17 PM

How many days left on the ico?

The ICO is currently scheduled to end at 9PM Eastern time on 7/19/2014.
Onecoinrabbit

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:52:02 PM

Huh?

What is this Currency good for

Huh?
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:57:39 PM

Huh?

What is this Currency good for

Huh?

This project is designed, from the ground up, with the end-user in mind. The overriding goal of ARCH is to produce a clean and stable code, build features into it that the community desires, and maintain it long-term. Salaries, bounties, the stabilization fund, and acquisition of goods and services are facilitated through the ICO. The wallet, and the features within it thus far (IRC, Bittrex ARCH market data) have been delivered, and are fully functional. The source code is available for your inspection.

The development team wants you to play a major role in the direction of the coin. Polls will be posted to the ARCH community, asking what new features you want to see. Features chosen by you will then be implemented. Many goods and services will be acquired for ARCH. Lots of bounties and salaried positions are available. Please read the OP if you have not and send the development team a PM if you are interested. Thank you.
The Architects (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:28:34 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 12:49:04 AM by The Architects

If everyone would like to see a live demo of the master key and it's alert service we can arrange this, you just need to keep the wallet open. It's a good way to get familiar in case we need to use it for reasons described in the OP Smiley

Let our team know so we can coordinate a time to broadcast on the network, if there is enough interest I'll try to wake up our main wallet dev, if not we can show it off tomorrow. Something we didn't mention that I suppose may be popular with some people, the master key can orphan blocks if our network ever forks and get it on the correct chain. People may not realize what we have here but our wallet with all these current features is just a base. We can and will add everything possible to the wallet, we are also looking into Prypto as a an option for Architectcoin (their services look amazing).

Edit: We have added an extra community manager position which may already be filled depending on the applicant's response. Due to no applicants for the trollbox and market guru positions we have removed them as well as they were also unpopular.

Thank you again for this article: http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/architectcoin-no-miner-dump/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: