Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer Teodor87  (Read 2407 times)
teodor87

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Man is King!

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:15:30 AM

Its one thing to write that I am a scammer in my topic.

However this section is for people that actually scammed someone.

And my topic was deleted. The weird african child is angry that he wouldnt get 100$ (annual salary in Nigeria) for free.
Sorry african douche. You will have to turn tricks again to survive.

1BXi1DWT9U8snSr8wmuL7iihqphNiPRN9k
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:37:29 PM

Well explain why my topic about this guy was deleted and I will share a link.
So what - he can spread rumors about me and I cant defend myself with a topic?

Have you seen the last scam reports? Looks like the purp had the same style - bragging about his scams after hes done it.
Has it occured to you that it might be this guy?
Hes obviously in love with himself. He cant take criticism. He defends scammers and spreads rumors.

Again I say - please, if I ever scammed anyone - PLEASE come forward.

Assuming is for idiots. Brainwashing too. We have heads for a reason.

And here's the real reason for his topic:
"I think some people from the default trust list should add negative feedback until he pays the $100 bet he made (and clearly lost)."

So the scammer is angry that he wont get a free 100$. That should clear it up. And yes - there are users with scammer tags for spreading false information about scams.

I have no clue what you're talking about...perhaps you should ask a mod. But you still haven't answered my question.

teodor87

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Man is King!

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:51:55 AM

Scammer topic i am talking about:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722752.msg8179124#msg8179124

The whole deal is that we bet 100$ (no one actually put money on the line though). About paypal payments.
Actually if you send paypal a quote of their buyer protection policy and explain that the money are sent for cryptocurrency they wont refund the buyer.

The guy was mad that I didnt just send him 100bucks.

A real bet would be - both of us deposit 0.14BTC to an escrow and then argue. Not say "i take a bet" and expect to be paid for no risk.

He is mad that hes not right and he smeared me for no reason whatsoever. Thats scammer behavior.

1BXi1DWT9U8snSr8wmuL7iihqphNiPRN9k
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: