Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM IPO] AcoinL.L.C; Smack_That_Ace; www.Localpunter.com [SCAM IPO]  (Read 5905 times)
IPO Magic (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:30:45 AM

User Smack That Ace sent me a PM, asking for help with an IPO:

I simply ignored it.  Until seeing this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=696159.0 (now locked).  

TL;DR:
AcoinL.L.C claims "The business is currently generating over $4000 per month in revenue through rake, with a gross profit of $800 per month." (see partial screencap of locked thread below.)

This was now amended to:

TL;DR:
Site makes $800 a month in net profit, dividends paid weekly. At current rates thats an APR of 102%

If your interested in purchasing:
Send payment to 19RPcV9peZJVvB5hC5FQxez2X73vpTFpim
Whatever address sends the payment will be considered the dividend address. If you would like to change your dividend address, PM AcoinL.L.C with proof of ownership of the given address.

TL;DR:  Send money here FTW!

The domain registration is two and a half months old.  The site, when I first looked at it, had lorem ipsum or dead links *throughout* (screen caps in the locked thread, see link above.  What text was there was laughably misspelled.

I know, should be obvious, but just in case it's not:  IT IS A BAG OF DICKS.  DO NOT TOUCH. DO NOT WANT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:51:56 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 01:11:44 AM by AcoinL.L.C

Im up to my head dealing with this troll's comments. Smack That Ace and I both have good trust (check us both out), and this fool is just like NotLambchop and trolls every single thread in the security thread.

My trust:
"User   Date   Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments
ranlo 0: -0 / +1(1)   2014-07-13   1.04000000      We had a loan agreement for 1 BTC -> 1.04 BTC. He followed through as agreed! +1
Dacm4n 1: -0 / +3(3)   2014-06-18   0.00000000   Reference   Won and paid for shares in my auction. Thanks! (1.6BTC)
squall1066 43: -0 / +33(33)   2014-05-13   0.04100000   Reference   User won this auction, Paid promptly with good communication, No problems here.
minifrij -4: -1 / +2(2)   2014-07-14   0.00000000      User won a domain in an auction and the transaction was completed smoothly. (0.005BTC)
thebotnet 0: -0 / +0(0)   2014-06-27   0.01700000   Reference   sale went great for domain name, reputable user.
nuno12345 0: -0 / +1(1)   2014-06-19   0.04100000   Reference   User paid after get all the details, trusted user.
A+ great guy.

Smack That Ace's Trust:
java.dev 0: -0 / +0(0)   2014-07-12   0.02000000      super quick,great to deal with,will surely work with him again.
RCHumphrey 0: -0 / +1(1)   2014-07-03   0.10000000      This guy is honest and trustworthy, I have used several times for several projects. Will continue to use for foreseeable future.
sterlingcapital 0: -0 / +0(0)   2014-07-02   2.00000000      Smooth transaction.
spartan82 7: -0 / +13(13)   2014-07-02   0.09000000   Reference   Another BTC for Paypal transaction. He sent first, quick and smooth
spartan82 7: -0 / +13(13)   2014-06-19   0.10000000      Bought some BTC off this guy, he went first. Quick and easy transaction!
AcoinL.L.C 0: -0 / +3(3)   2014-06-06   0.40000000      Created a website for me. Was very communicative, purchased without escrow, decent price. A+

Please, enlighten the world with your feedback

Now to further his stupidity:
No amendments were made, I created a TL:DR at the top that posts the same information. $4,000 in revenue does NOT mean $4,000 in net profit. The site generates $4,000 in revenue, but $800 is the net profit. Finance 101, troll.

2:
The site has only been running for 2 months. Anyone that doubts us, is able to join our games, normally our players are on between 4pm to 9pm Central time. Infact, we will let you play with free chips, and you can keep your winnings. Its a temporary site thats supposed to be a placeholder to allow club members to play poker while the new site is developed, pages that are currently not in use were not updated (IE promotions). Proof of ownership: http://www.localpunter.com/promotions.php

3:
The client he sent you a PM about in regards of an IPO, is not about Localpunter, but about SexyBTC (a user on this site). SexyBTC is looking to raise funds to develop her idea, to which I ended up declining to do, as I don't think it will be a success in its current form. I cannot go into further details as its Smack That Ace's client and she entrusted him to keep her idea secret until its ready to launch. I will ask him to see if he can get permission to post more information here.

Screenshots:
http://i61.tinypic.com/2imb2qe.jpg
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30hypmw&s=8#.U8XLQ42Vlb4
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29ngd9g&s=8#.U8XLRo2Vlb4
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2u5qaki&s=8#.U8XLSY2Vlb4

Leave this dipshit negative trust + ignore him and do the forum a favor
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:57:20 AM

IPO magic i requested you kindly not to ruin this IPO for me and yet you still are trying to cause trouble because of your vandetta with the person who is issuing the IPO for me.

I dont get what have i dont to deserve all these name calling and scam accusations.
I have asked Sexy BTC who the Ipo is for to come and verify the facts as well.

I hope after that Admins realize that you are just creating trouble and spreading rumors and ban you from this forum.

Hope you come to your senses and delete this post before shit really hits the fan.

Your choice.

Regards

Duke

IPO Magic (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:12:48 AM

No amendments were made, I created a TL:DR at the top that posts the same information. $4,000 in revenue does NOT mean $4,000 in net profit. The site generates $4,000 in revenue, but $800 is the net profit. Finance 101, troll.

Lol, do you know the difference between the words "gross" and "net"?  I suggest you learn it before doing any more IPOing Cheesy

Further, "rake" is not "revenue," "rake" is the percentage kept by the house.  Calling it "GROSS income" is also acceptable.
Forget about accounting 101, brush up on shapes and colors.

@Smack That Ace: Get good at scamming, or give it up altogether.  And find better kids to run with.  The way it is well... it ain't working for you, pretty embarrassing to watch Undecided
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:17:25 AM

poor guy "IPO MAGIC" he is confused....
he was only trying to do the right thing it seems, just confusion clouded his mind.
Im the lead developer there and can tell you right now it works,
I have no idea why anyone is looking for IPO right now let alone PMing you.....
IPO isnt scheduled for weeks, and PMing you is a silly move it lets the cat out of the bag to early.

So yes cat is out of the bag there will be IPO for localpunter....
Done here on the forums no... Done at exchange yes...
In regards to the "Ipsum Lorem" any retard knows that.s a place holder for content, the content scares you?
Why didint you just login sit, deposit, sit down, and play with some of our 20 all day regulars??

before running your mouth and embarrassing your self....
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:21:49 AM

HAHAHAHA

Thankyou VUAL Smiley

The reason why he is so scared because he doesnt have the balls to come play.
Bro your welcome anytime anyday to come play, I think my 8 year old sister could clean him out!!!

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:22:00 AM

Lol, do you know the difference between the words "gross" and "net"?  I suggest you learn it before doing any more IPOing Cheesy

Further, "rake" is not "revenue," "rake" is the percentage kept by the house.  Calling it "GROSS income" is also acceptable.
Forget about accounting 101, brush up on shapes and colors.

@Smack That Ace: Get good at scamming, or give it up altogether.  And find better kids to run with.  The way it is well... it ain't working for you, pretty embarrassing to watch Undecided

Are you blind? Look at what you originally screenshotted / quoted LOL
Of course rake does not mean revenue, I said from rake. As in the source of the revenue. Any nimwit could figure that out. Go back to your hiding place and cry a little more.
IPO Magic (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:27:49 AM

poor guy "IPO MAGIC" he is confused....
he was only trying to do the right thing it seems, just confusion clouded his mind.
Im the lead developer there and can tell you right now it works,
I have no idea why anyone is looking for IPO right now let alone PMing you.....
IPO isnt scheduled for weeks, and PMing you is a silly move it lets the cat out of the bag to early.

So yes cat is out of the bag there will be IPO for localpunter....
Done here on the forums no... Done at exchange yes...
In regards to the "Ipsum Lorem" any retard knows that.s a place holder for content, the content scares you?
Why didint you just login sit, deposit, sit down, and play with some of our 20 all day regulars??

before running your mouth and embarrassing your self....

Dear differently-enabled friend number three:

The IPO was announced in the securities section, you get to it thusly (click with your mouse pointr on the blue words, Developer!)

[POKER] Existing Poker Site IPO (Currently $4,000+ monthly revenue)

Not sure why differently-enabled friend one and differently-enabled friend two decided to IPO, but kids--go figure.

Differently-enabled friend one, AKA Smack That Ace, did PM me.  Again, I'm as confused as you are, but here it is:

@AcoinL.L.C:  Don't make me regret I invited you to hang out in this thread Angry

Just Keep Punchin', Joe!
IPO Magic (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:36:19 AM

And these are our moguls of finance, Bitcoin's captains of industry Sad

HAHAHAHA

Thankyou VUAL Smiley

The reason why he is so scared because he doesnt have the balls to come play.
Bro your welcome anytime anyday to come play, I think my 8 year old sister could clean him out!!!

Taunting his own degenerate buddy with his own loli sister Angry  Duke, if ur sis is 8, how old are you, 12?  16 at most?
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:39:03 AM

Haha

I actually laughed while reading your last comment.

People are going to believe, three active well reputable and hard working memebers of this forum with positive ratings or you ?

Take a walk buddy. You need one.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:46:32 AM

Im done posting here unless any more accusations are brought against me. This user is an unbelievable troll
IPO Magic (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:51:44 AM

@Smack That Ace:

I'm not trying to sell them anything.  You?  Well, you're kind-a sort-a trying, in that hapless kittenish way that's just so... YOU!
You'll grow into it, Tiger!

Excelsior!
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:08:18 AM

@Smack That Ace:

I'm not trying to sell them anything.  You?  Well, you're kind-a sort-a trying, in that hapless kittenish way that's just so... YOU!
You'll grow into it, Tiger!

Excelsior!

Our IPO was successful in less than 2 hours, not to mention we had investors looking to invest except that a whale purchased all the shares. I would call it a success.
SexyBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

SexyBTC

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:28:18 AM

User Smack That Ace sent me a PM, asking for help with an IPO:

I simply ignored it.  Until seeing this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=696159.0 (now locked).  

TL;DR:
AcoinL.L.C claims "The business is currently generating over $4000 per month in revenue through rake, with a gross profit of $800 per month." (see partial screencap of locked thread below.)

This was now amended to:

TL;DR:
Site makes $800 a month in net profit, dividends paid weekly. At current rates thats an APR of 102%

If your interested in purchasing:
Send payment to 19RPcV9peZJVvB5hC5FQxez2X73vpTFpim
Whatever address sends the payment will be considered the dividend address. If you would like to change your dividend address, PM AcoinL.L.C with proof of ownership of the given address.

TL;DR:  Send money here FTW!

The domain registration is two and a half months old.  The site, when I first looked at it, had lorem ipsum or dead links *throughout* (screen caps in the locked thread, see link above.  What text was there was laughably misspelled.

I know, should be obvious, but just in case it's not:  IT IS A BAG OF DICKS.  DO NOT TOUCH. DO NOT WANT.

Funny I remember when we were on skype Smack That Ace and you told me you were going to hire a writer, I even checked out your topic on it. Honestly I didn't see anything wrong with it. You were pretty straight forward and honest but for all those who are concerned,
I am working on a crypto news show and I actually accepted an offer Smack That Ace and another consultalt to help me setup an IPO for my project write, edit and create an ipo for me. We are actually moving along pretty quickly. I don't want to go into to many details until we are closer to launch, yet the fact remains he is working for and with me. I don't really care for all the negativity allot of people like to do in these forums, unfortunately it's the nature of the beast.

What I can tell you is we have been working very hard and have over a month of skype transcripts that show our work and efforts put into the project. When the site goes live and the IPO launches I guess we will see then if those who are in doubt have a change in opinion either way.

Smack That Ace has been nothing but helpful to me and my project. So give the poor guy a break because we still have allot of work to do to get this IPO launched and on the market.

Not to mention all the work that will be involved in the actual project it's self. Could be that others are upset they didn't come up with the idea on their own but nevertheless the IPO is coming soon and we will be happy to see the skeptics all fade away as the stock price goes up and up and up Smiley

I cannot wait and look forward to a great project.

Also I play me some poker too cant wait to check out the poker site when it goes live. 

Love video chat, and making friends SexyBTC (:-)
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:11:43 AM

@SexyBTC, thank you for posting here. Maybe this troll will stop trying to taint my and Smack That Ace's image. And the poker site has been live for 2 months   Wink

Goodluck with your project, its a unique concept to say the least

Sydboy

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:23:15 AM

what service does smack that ace provide ? i.e why would someone hire him ?
i am not saying people should not. I am just asking why some one would.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:59:03 AM

hey sydboy

I thought you guys would never ask.

Anyways my company www.mine.ink provides hosting services as well as pool mining setups services on cloud servers

We have been in the web design and development business for over 10 years and also have a marketing service on this forum which i provide to many clients on this forum.

We also do other crypto related work such as wallets and major websites projects

Is there any question i missed out on ?

Let me know and you can always add me on skype for a more detailed conversation.

Regards

Duke

Sydboy

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:17:07 AM

oh ok thanks for sharing.

back on topic. i have read thread a few times. i dont get what the scam is, except for the rake/gross stuff, but that sounds possibly like a misunderstanding or wrong wording.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:22:39 AM

oh ok thanks for sharing.

back on topic. i have read thread a few times. i dont get what the scam is, except for the rake/gross stuff, but that sounds possibly like a misunderstanding or wrong wording.

You are absolutely right.

The reality is that OP and The issuer of the IPO who is also the nominated escrow have had some history and they kind of muscled me in the middle.

The rake/gross stuff was wording issues which were taken care of as soon as the Issuer realized it.

Its all good now because we sold all shares in less than two hours Smiley

I am the owner and even i am shocked that with so much negativity we still didnt have an issue

Regards

Duke

Sydboy

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:30:17 AM

by the way I will take you up on the offer to OP about giving him free credit to play with.
you know, test out the site and all that jazz Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: