Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Refund request - anykeywhy  (Read 4024 times)
monkeynutts (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:56:34 AM

Apologies for posting here but I am not getting a response from IM.

A while ago I invested in this group buy

[CLOSED] Neptune first batch shares (ANY AVAILABLE!) - anykeywhy

I would very much like to be refunded however, anykeywhy has said its too late ( no time was ever specified for refunds ). His attitude has not been great, see the thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355375.0

I quote "We had to temporarily close the thread because of continuous (too late & silly) refund requests."

I would like for him to please explain why my request, ( and several others ) are considered silly and late.

Please explain yourself and please process my refund request.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anykeywhy

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:40:15 PM

...apologizes for having not answered to your PM... ...usually the queue get clered every 1-3 days

KfC is considering our requests "late & silly", not us... we are keeping asking (kindly) to them for a refund at least 2 times a week without ANY success since a looooong time... they simply bounce our questions and simply keep saying that no refunds will be available because "the shipping process has started"............................................ it's an horrible way to know they're turning to Mr Hide.... at our expenses... as nothing is happening...

We've personally refunded/re-acquired shares from pretty any (motivated) request received from shareholders untill the end of april (and you know we weren't obliged to)... not to say, obviously, that we're the ones screwed-up the more in this deal because of our correspondant higer quota... ...a looong way before this point we'd like to get a refund too, don't you think so...?

Unfortunately, we're in a "strange" situation with KfC where it seems we have to ponder very very well our words, in order to avoid worster reactions and maybe reach the bottom of the queue or find other random "bad surprises" along the way (like already happened to somebody)... wtf... what a bad company with our btc/machines in hostage...................

We'll continue to write and call periodically (& kindly) to KfC to get back our funds or our machines... we hope as soon as possible to report to you all some good news finally...

Apologizes again... but we are not KfC and we can't be responsible for their actions/behaviors/business... we just can focus all our efforts (as any sane person would do) into finding a solution and trying to mitigate the damage as much as possible, once at this point... ...don't think, please, that we're sitting here watching time pass by... what an horrible situation...

Cheers! Smiley
-akw-
monkeynutts (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:41:30 AM

going to re-read and understand what you are posting, but thank you for responding here.

Will re-read your post and comment later.

Again thank you for your reply, this sucks for us all I know.

regards

monkeynutts
MikyMouse

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:57:15 PM

any news? I'm pretty busy and I can't follow the question, could someone summarize what's going on? I think I lost my BTC, right? -.-
ellave

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:18:33 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 04:17:19 AM by ellave

I've been looking for news on this to, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767691.msg8649108#msg8649108 not looking good.

anykeywhy

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:49:16 AM

Hello guys!   Smiley

premises:
Titans thread is going to be re-opened and updated, no "bad" news so far .
Neptunes updates are being dispatched only via PM (since months) also due to the complexity of the Neptunes situation and to legal reasons once at this point.
Please, don't mix the two classes/kinds of machines/orders.

...ANYONE who contacted us via PM got updates on a regular basis (except who wrote during our holidays)... both of you (except monkeynutts who is in the "list") seems to have contacted pretty ANYONE on this forum except directly me/us... you are always welcome to do so, it's easier than opening a new thread and send PM to several other users...

We are suffering like you from an huge damage and we are taking huge risks too since a long time... however, we're here with a positive spirit, trying to do our best to mitigate such damage and keep in balance above other user's useless madness... it's really stressing as you can easily guess...

blame KfC, not us, for what is happening...

Thank you for reading and Cheers!
-akw-

P.S.:
If you could close/lock this topic, it would be easier to keep track of user's replies and to avoid confusion and misunderstandings maybe... thanks!
Psychotron

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:17:20 PM

Close the thread?
You should've opened a thread time ago to let all the fucked (by knc of course) people be updated. It's more simple for us but especially for you! How can a person prefer spend time with tons of pms when you can update with a single thread and once for all? It's nonsense for me.

I've also sent you a PM months ago and got no response.
Sorry but I'm very frustrated by the situation...
anykeywhy

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:23:33 AM

Close the thread?
You should've opened a thread time ago to let all the fucked (by knc of course) people be updated. It's more simple for us but especially for you! How can a person prefer spend time with tons of pms when you can update with a single thread and once for all? It's nonsense for me.

I've also sent you a PM months ago and got no response.
Sorry but I'm very frustrated by the situation...

it was done for legal reasons... sorry...

kirth

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:47:20 AM

What about the Neptunes?'We had news one month ago last time.
I recall the fact that KnC tried to deliver them to you in August, that's definitely your fault.
What have you done during these two months and a half? We have no evidence of it at all. I can't believe that in more thhan two months nothing could have been done. It really sounds strange to me.
I have just two clear evidences: both your GBs have been a big failure and surely not only for KnC faults (which are clear though).
Futhermore we receive updates from you just by PM...not an effective way to manage communication...
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 07:31:43 PM

blame KfC, not us, for what is happening...

P.S.:
If you could close/lock this topic, it would be easier to keep track of user's replies and to avoid confusion and misunderstandings maybe... thanks!

dude its knc miner....
monkeynutts (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:50:53 PM

update please ?
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 07:15:22 AM

update please ?

Where is the proof they even ordered anything... Lets see a screenshot of the order page
kirth

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:26:13 PM

I remember akw posted in the Neptune GB thread a couple of screenshots of the invoices/mail received from KnC.
I don't have any clue wether they were original or fake.
What I know for sure is that both his GBs (Neptune + Titan) have been epic failures, not only for KnC reasons (which are evident under a certain point of view) but also because of his own responsibility (undeliverable Neptunes in August as he was on holiday...And since then, what happened? Who knows...I got no news from him in any form...Dunno others...)
Not a nice situation indeed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: