Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:07:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: User Named: SeniorMember targeting buyers.  (Read 4188 times)
blah01

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:39:46 AM

Why didn't neither of you use escrow?

I paid with USD/paypal/credit card. they will give me my money back, I bet everyone will get their money back. hopefully paypal will go after this clown. I can't believe he is doing this using his real name.

I am guessing he needed money to pay bills or something so he needed quick cash.  He wanted to use paypal over btc which I thought was odd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blah01

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:42:00 AM

found this from searching the paypal email address he used.

http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/581740-Scammed-by-Mmoallstar-SWtoR-Account

spiceminer15

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:56:09 AM

I paid with USD/paypal/credit card. they will give me my money back, I bet everyone will get their money back. hopefully paypal will go after this clown. I can't believe he is doing this using his real name.

I am guessing he needed money to pay bills or something so he needed quick cash.  He wanted to use paypal over btc which I thought was odd.

well i'm not stopping until he is fucked or I get distracted by something else  Cool
blah01

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:01:15 AM

well i'm not stopping until he is fucked or I get distracted by something else  Cool

get emm!!!
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:12:22 AM

isnt that what paypal is?

Comparing PayPal to escrow? Has to be joking.

Hopefully. They usually side with buyers, so you should be okay.
hamza171

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:37:22 AM

someone please help me out here searching if you're bored. I paid to get a search get a whole lot of info

relatives:
Kaylee Bell (Age: 21)
Amy Johnson (Age: 42)

email:
kentheben14@aol.com
kennethlbell91@aol.com

past addresses:
4504 ewell rd
Lakeland, fl 33811

2755 Gordon st
mulberry, fl 33860

1318 heartland cir
mulberry fl 33860

I have the names of their landlords. I bet they would appreciate me calling them

I live an 1 hour or so away from this guy
spiceminer15

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:38:41 AM

Wish I did...
seandaniel

Activity: 280

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 01:43:00 AM

careful with paypal transaction..
blah01

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:17:28 AM

isnt that what paypal is?

Comparing PayPal to escrow? Has to be joking.

meaning, as a buyer, we are pretty well protected from scams while using Paypal.  And that is really what an escrow service is out to prevent. So yes, I considered paying through paypal equal to using an escrow service.  It's is sort of hard to use ognasty or someone to escrow money that is in a bank account, they usually escrow btc am I wrong?

blah01

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:34:09 AM

Why would anyone send over $1000 to someone who has no reputation here? This is all pretty ridiculous.

To respond I also have no rep. Built up. I have done a couple deals, using escrow, that were fine there just hasn't been feedback left and I am completely trustworthy.  I would have never not used an escrow with pretty much any amount of money, and was mainly only comfortable with it because I was sending through PayPal with their buyer protection. As far as I know, there is no way to use an escrow service if you are paying through PayPal is there?
blah01

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:39:57 AM

hes comes back as working for "grannys trunk inc" in Lakeland fl. # is disconnected. no longer in business

He mentioned working at a machine shop, no idea if it's true or not. He didn't come out and say he worked at a machine shop, but he mentioned having to load the machine to run material and what they were making. Probly lies but just something to go off of.
spiceminer15

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:55:52 AM

i sent 600
paceta

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:06:57 AM

@ OP any luck so far  Huh
blah01

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:22:10 AM

just a thought but I'm guessing ^^^ is seniormember
paceta

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:32:20 AM

me ?
blah01

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:42:38 AM

me ?

of course lol for many reasons.

your account is brand new from yesterday

7/16

you are going into the same types of threads as him

btc loaning threads (trying to loan(scam) with a brand new account)

you are on the same times as him

early early mornings

and why would a brand new user, happen into this thread (there are thousands) and ask the op if he has any updates, why would someone brand new give a shit at all, much less this specific thread.

Your responses are also similar to the people calling you a scammer in the btc loan threads as I have seen in other threads with accusations. 

No need for you to respond, sorry all your eggs were in the football basket and they didn't hatch.
DumDumz

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★☆★Bitin.io★☆★

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:54:55 AM

report a scam to paypal  Shocked

paceta

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:57:47 AM

me ?

7/16

early early mornings

and why would a brand new user, happen into this thread (there are thousands) and ask the op if he has any updates, why would someone brand new give a shit at all, much less this specific thread.

Your responses are also similar to the people calling you a scammer in the btc loan threads as I have seen in other threads with accusations. 

No need for you to respond, sorry all your eggs were in the football basket and they didn't hatch.

I have no clue what you smoke Wink not even know what OP bought , secondly i just ask because i am curious , third i can do loans to who I WHANT four, where i can scam if I GIVE A LOAN ? so please just shut up and go sleep a bit before you are accusing people k ?
blah01

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:52:06 PM

me ?

7/16

early early mornings

I have no clue what you smoke Wink not even know what OP bought , secondly i just ask because i am curious , third i can do loans to who I WHANT four, where i can scam if I GIVE A LOAN ? so please just shut up and go sleep a bit before you are accusing people k ?

you don't know what he bought yet its all over the thread.  Also, if you didn't take the time to read it why exactly would you be curious. Don't be upset because you already have a few posts on that account and don't want to redo lol.  like I said, just a thought.... time will tell
paceta

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:56:32 PM

Sorry dude what i mean is i have no CLUE whats an 6 Antminer S1's - Wink

*edit*

But let's stay on topic now  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: