Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Groceries PLEASE!!!  (Read 2696 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:40:06 PM

I think the day will come when we can use bitcoins everywhere, I mean everywhere... Smiley

what are you doing to make it happen for your town. or are you hoping someone else will sort your town out for you?

sorry to be harsh, but i am seing it more and more. people "thinking" it will "happen", like it will just magically sort itself out

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:41:44 PM

I think the day will come when we can use bitcoins everywhere, I mean everywhere... Smiley

what are you doing to make it happen for your town. or are you hoping someone else will sort your town out for you?

thank you Franky.  we need self leaders. 

byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:44:19 PM

ANXPRO has a debit card that will allow you to pay for your groceries with bitcoins, I'd assume that you'd like to know more.
No bank accounts involved, so you should really check it out. You can pay for literally everything that accepts VISA.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: