Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When the Aliens ultimately invade Earth  (Read 973 times)
emeraldforce (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:18:35 PM

will the invading alien horde use bitcoin or will they have their own alternate alien crypto that they will use to destroy bitcoin and further subjugate us?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:38:10 AM

If they are civilised why would they need money or Bitcoins? Probably trade in precious metals.
Sydboy

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:49:13 AM

i hope they bring their sha-256 cracking technologies just to piss every one off :]
cryptofan5

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:05:33 PM

Just today I saw an article saying that NASA believes we will contact aliens within 20 years time. I guess we will soon find out :-)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:07:18 PM

There are so many dreamers here  Cheesy
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:02:37 PM

They'll put GHash.io to shame with their awesome hashing technologies.

i am here.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 01:40:17 PM

I'm pretty sure there won't be an Earth after that.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:51:29 PM

Legit. I think the same and so does Stephen Hawkin. They would see us as literally insects and resources Sad

Or maybe they are beings full of love  Huh

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 03:12:30 PM

Legit. I think the same and so does Stephen Hawkin. They would see us as literally insects and resources Sad

Or maybe they are beings full of love  Huh
Humans are corrupted and evil, I'm imaging humans aliens are the same.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:41:17 PM

Or maybe they are beings full of love  Huh
Humans are corrupted and evil, I'm imaging humans aliens are the same.

You trying to tell us something LaudaM?  Should we be worried?  I've got my tinfoil hat on so you can't read my thoughts.
DjPxH

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:52:48 PM

i hope they bring their sha-256 cracking technologies just to piss every one off :]

Ha, has anybody even considered that they just won't even care about bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies? Everyone know they use space cash!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Elmer Fud

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:51:44 AM

Ha, has anybody even considered that they just won't even care about bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies? Everyone know they use space cash!!!

Otherwise known as interstellar kredits with a K because its cooler. but none of that will matter while the aliens are fighting our google skynet robot masters.
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:26:40 AM

Why would aliens ever need money if they are far more advanced then us, Im sure a smarter civilization will laugh oof the greed we have instead of working together.

umairbacklink

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:44:24 AM

If alien come here I'm sure they would have very powerful computer hashing power. Our most powerful computer would be like hashing power of a calculator to them. I'm sure the aliens would destroy most of humanity left a few for dissection and for their zoos.

And bitcoin will considered inferior to them, I'm sure they will already have more powerful bitcoin like money or they don't use money at all because maybe they function as one organism or only one is controlling them is the real alien and the rest is just drones.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 06:57:38 AM

Just today I saw an article saying that NASA believes we will contact aliens within 20 years time. I guess we will soon find out :-)

DETECT aliens maybe.  Contact?  I don't know.  Even at light speed, how would you have a conversation with someone who took years to reply?

If faster than light travel is not possible, then aliens will never invade earth.  Sleep soundly.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:49:18 AM

DETECT aliens maybe.  Contact?  I don't know.  Even at light speed, how would you have a conversation with someone who took years to reply?

If faster than light travel is not possible, then aliens will never invade earth.  Sleep soundly.  Smiley

Even if faster than light travel is not possible, aliens can still conquer us. If they have the capability to travel even one tenth the speed of light which is possible using nuclear power. They can probably put to sleep for a thousands years or they travel on planet size spaceships which they reproduce on the way and their descendants will finish the task or they maybe machines that don't age or die.

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:31:42 AM

If they are civilised why would they need money or Bitcoins? Probably trade in precious metals.

If they dont need money they dont need to trade.  If they can make it here its likely they have the technology to dominate us very easily so wont need to trade with us.
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:40:26 PM

If alien come here I'm sure they would have very powerful computer hashing power. Our most powerful computer would be like hashing power of a calculator to them. I'm sure the aliens would destroy most of humanity left a few for dissection and for their zoos.

And bitcoin will considered inferior to them, I'm sure they will already have more powerful bitcoin like money or they don't use money at all because maybe they function as one organism or only one is controlling them is the real alien and the rest is just drones.

Why would they need money, and advance not selfish race wouldnt need money there will be a system, based on levels just like ants.  everyone working together to make sure there civilization to survive

BitsBitsBits

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:42:14 PM

will the invading alien horde use bitcoin or will they have their own alternate alien crypto that they will use to destroy bitcoin and further subjugate us?

What if aliens are already using cryptocurrencies and have come to earth to find who satoshi is cause clearly he is ahead of his time and therefor must be an alien that landed on earth to help the people control their own wealth. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: