Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 60 Day's Adwords Advertising Package For BTC Related Niche!!! Get 30 Days 4 FREE  (Read 538 times)
BTC4Iphone (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:58:53 PM

:-*Want to test promotion of Bitcoins related-website via google adword's?

The conversion rate exceed the ROI  (RATE ON INVESTMENT)!
Sound interesting but, not yet ready to a LEAP!

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss133/unigroupx/adwfb/btc%20adwords_zpssdut9ct4.jpg

Why not try this system of promotion today with my 30 FREE Adowords advertising BONUS for those who will take action within 13.03.2015 to 27.03.2015

I will set-up the billing under my account, and your ads will run for 60 days without any interuption.

Payment :

You can create an escrow payment on this forum and release payment when ads has approved/running.

Requirement :

Tittle and description of your website
5-10 main keyword phrases
Your url/website

Method Of Payment : Escrow  & release of payment when ads has been approved/running on search network

NOTE: I'm offering 30 days promotional package for those who will take action within 13.03.2015 to 27.03.2015. this means that you ads will run for 60 day's while you'll ONLY pay for 30 days.

Price : 0,1723 btc equivalent to 50 USD base on preev.com exchange rate.

Contact Email : iphonecomputerdeals@gmail.com
 Kiss
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: