Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SBC]SailboatCoin X15 POW/POS - NO IPO - - C-CEX --Exchange  (Read 20586 times)
ascii

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:25:30 PM

A numerical force of more than 10G, it will start a few minutes out of more than 100 pieces!

https://i.imgur.com/U1T1HxB.png

I can't stop laughing Cheesy
UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:26:04 PM

A numerical force of more than 10G, it will start a few minutes out of more than 100 pieces!

Protip for the dev.  If you stop posting you will stop proving how stupid you are.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:26:32 PM

Since our pool was up before any allegations got out, we have to keep our commitment towards miners.

This coin also has been requested by some of our miners, hence why we are up. We do not take any responsability towards the actions of the coin developpers as there is no way to truely ensure their legitimacy 99% of the time.

This is what I'd say a "mine-at-your-own-risk" deal. (like most altcoins)

Like binary said, we needed a X15 coin atm so this one came by just on time.

eth1
Suchpool Administrator
www.SuchPool.pw
support@suchpool.pw

I would uphold my reputation without listing this kind of coin that is clearly a scam.. but I think this is just me?
btw:
Compiles to Firecoind also as other coins backbackercoin, Corecoin.. etc..
in the source codes the block 0 is 47000 coins, and dev instamined to somewhere around 150 blocks..

You do know 95% of coins are what I would consider shit?

It's the miner's choice ultimately. We are in a free market, and on my side and I'm sure other pools take it like this aswell, hashrate is hashrate. We are there to provide platforms to mine, as exchanges a platform to trade.

Yep, the hashrate is ofcourse your business...
but you got to admit there's a different kinds of shit.. and this is the wooorrst kind =D

cheers...
SailboatCoin (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:27:19 PM

Since our pool was up before any allegations got out, we have to keep our commitment towards miners.

This coin also has been requested by some of our miners, hence why we are up. We do not take any responsability towards the actions of the coin developpers as there is no way to truely ensure their legitimacy 99% of the time.

eth1
Suchpool Administrator
www.SuchPool.pw
support@suchpool.pw
http://suchpool.pw/img/suchpool-sig.png

I would uphold my reputation without listing this kind of coin that is clearly a scam.. but I think this is just me?
btw:
in the source codes the block 0 is 47000 coins, and dev instamined to somewhere around 150 blocks..

It's the miner's choice ultimately. We are in a free market, and on my side and I'm sure other pools take it like this aswell, hashrate is hashrate. We are there to provide platforms to mine, as exchanges a platform to trade.

but you got to admit there's a different kinds of shit.. and this is the wooorrst kind =D

cheers...

SCAM

shame on these pool ops for helping this scammer, who already tried the hidden premine scam out a few days ago. great job guys.

Any proofs to make us pull an enlightened decision?

Compiles to Firecoind also as other coins backbackercoin, Corecoin.. etc.. oh yeah and if you do some backbackercoin digging you know to keep out of this coin...

When the count when the force exceeds G, block 100 may need only one minute
minersday

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:28:09 PM

eth1
Suchpool Administrator
www.SuchPool.pw
support@suchpool.pw

btw:

cheers...

SCAM

shame on these pool ops for helping this scammer, who already tried the hidden premine scam out a few days ago. great job guys.

Any proofs to make us pull an enlightened decision?

Compiles to Firecoind also as other coins backbackercoin, Corecoin.. etc.. oh yeah and if you do some backbackercoin digging you know to keep out of this coin...

Say what?
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 04:29:54 PM

Say what?

I don't get it either, this has to be one of the worse coins I've saw in a while, I agree with you. The spartacus dev was hard to read too

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
minersday

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:33:55 PM

Say what?

I don't get it either, this has to be one of the worse coins I've saw in a while, I agree with you. The spartacus dev was hard to read too

I think the dev doesn't even know how to read/write english..  Tongue
bobby6killers

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:34:30 PM

Say what?

Lol, i think Google Translate aint working well Smiley
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:35:02 PM

I think someone could be a millionaire in this game if they started a firm to do engrish translate for the devs making coins these days.
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:36:18 PM

eth1
Suchpool Administrator
www.SuchPool.pw
support@suchpool.pw

btw:

you know you're wrong  Kiss , you're just hiding behind phrases like "it's the miner's choice", everyone here see's this is a scam, but you can't even admit to it lol and are almost defending this shit ...pretty amazing.
louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 04:45:28 PM

you know you're wrong  Kiss , you're just hiding behind phrases like "it's the miner's choice", everyone here see's this is a scam, but you can't even admit to it lol and are almost defending this shit ...pretty amazing.

I do not defend anything. If nobody mines this coin anymore we will pull it. And by the way, I have admitted this coin is crappy, and most likely a scam. See below:

I don't get it either, this has to be one of the worse coins I've saw in a while, I agree with you. The spartacus dev was hard to read too.

SecondsOld

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:56:57 PM

LOL@ somebody on c-cex trying to sell this garbage for 50,000.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 05:00:21 PM

all i can say:

lol

(what do you expect when a coin is called "SailBoatCoin" ??)

EDiT: Would you also mine Refrigeratorcoin ? Or Trunkcoin ? Stonecoin ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:03:57 PM

all i can say:

lol

I'd mine stonecoin. It's kind of punny.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 05:06:08 PM

all i can say:

lol

I'd mine stonecoin. It's kind of punny.

Mmmh.. Maybe someone should release Stonecoin.. It could be pretty easily backed my real stones  Grin

louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 05:06:51 PM

all i can say:

lol

Let's pickup all the coins at http://beercoin.info and mine them all! Cheesy

bobby6killers

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:07:01 PM

This does make me laugh
Seeing all the SCAM notices everywhere.. TBH who cares...

This whole eco systems exists because most coins are some way of making quick money, not just for the Devs but for everyone involved.

The almost set in stone order of proceedings.....

1. Miners mine coin (Mostly at Dedicated Pool and Pool.mn)
2. Exchange lists coin (All coin devs hope for only 1 exchange now... 'Bittrex')
3. Miners offload coin to short term investors
4. Short term investors buy coin, ready to dump as the price goes up straight after
5. Devs and Short term investors try to convince long term investors that coin will be amazing and will offer something better than all the rest
6. The twitter chatter boxes, also try to convince you all that this coin will be the 'Next Big Thing'
6. Slightly gullible long term investors buy coin in the hope that MintPal will add it (Devs have already dumped at this point)
7. The Bag Holders cling on to any glimmer of hope that "Anonymous' or 'Multisig' developments will push the price up once more so that they can make a profit.
8. Re-code new coin
9. go to step 1

There have been some exceptions to these rules and because of those exceptions, people at step 7 will always still buy coins,  sometimes they will profit and sometime they will not, and if your lucky a market manipulator will come along with their 20 BTC and control the market in their favour!

So this Wild West Eco System will continue to exists as long as there are people to fill every step of the way Smiley
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 05:08:21 PM

all i can say:

lol

Let's pickup all the coins at http://beercoin.info and mine them all! Cheesy

The Problem with Beercoin is..

Which Beer should be used for the coin ?

German Beer is tough, American Beer not, Australian Beer is okay .. you cannot drink english beer.. ^^

bobby6killers

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:09:12 PM

all i can say:

lol

Yeah lets make an AirConCoin Cheesy
SecondsOld

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:09:24 PM

This does make me laugh
Seeing all the SCAM notices everywhere.. TBH who cares...

This whole eco systems exists because most coins are some way of making quick money, not just for the Devs but for everyone involved.

The almost set in stone order of proceedings.....

1. Miners mine coin (Mostly at Dedicated Pool and Pool.mn)
2. Exchange lists coin (All coin devs hope for only 1 exchange now... 'Bittrex')
3. Miners offload coin to short term investors
4. Short term investors buy coin, ready to dump as the price goes up straight after
5. Devs and Short term investors try to convince long term investors that coin will be amazing and will offer something better than all the rest
6. The twitter chatter boxes, also try to convince you all that this coin will be the 'Next Big Thing'
6. Slightly gullible long term investors buy coin in the hope that MintPal will add it (Devs have already dumped at this point)
7. The Bag Holders cling on to any glimmer of hope that "Anonymous' or 'Multisig' developments will push the price up once more so that they can make a profit.
8. Re-code new coin
9. go to step 1

There have been some exceptions to these rules and because of those exceptions, people at step 7 will always still buy coins,  sometimes they will profit and sometime they will not, and if your lucky a market manipulator will come along with their 20 BTC and control the market in their favour!

So this Wild West Eco System will continue to exists as long as there are people to fill every step of the way Smiley

Good analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: