Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 309 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★  (Read 825828 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:28:11 AM

And come to thnk of it...  How naive are we?  At Ripple they have a bunch of guys who are good in their respective fields in computer science, finance and government, and yet Ripple is still having difficulty in getting network adoption going.  What more via?

Who are the people behind via besides Peter Todd and Drak?  And what is Drak's real name?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sureman_otter

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:33:32 AM

ah well.. win some and lose some.. i thought this coin had promise, the tech is good but it needs something more.. I guess there is no point in selling now.. I didn't go with the ipo but i have mined a fair number on these...maybe I will just print a paper wallet and through it in my desk... where can I make one of those
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:05:06 AM

And come to thnk of it...  How naive are we?  At Ripple they have a bunch of guys who are good in their respective fields in computer science, finance and government, and yet Ripple is still having difficulty in getting network adoption going.  What more via?

Who are the people behind via besides Peter Todd and Drak?  And what is Drak's real name?

That is all, I believe (I could be wrong but, by now, if there was anyone else, it would have been known I think). Interesting question, who is Drak? Indeed.

At this pointy, quite an anomaly in crypto: A developer of a (pretended) serious project, who remains anonymous. There's absolutely nothing positive, not one thing, in being anonymous in a project based on the trust and confidence of its investors. Nothing positive, for those investors, that is.
anri

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:17:01 AM

There's absolutely nothing positive, not one thing, in being anonymous in a project based on the trust and confidence of its investors. Nothing positive, for those investors, that is.
I don't see how this project is based on the trust and confidence of investors. Care to elaborate?

Also: Satoshi Nakamoto?
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:21:20 AM

There's absolutely nothing positive, not one thing, in being anonymous in a project based on the trust and confidence of its investors. Nothing positive, for those investors, that is.
I don't see how this project is based on the trust and confidence of investors. Care to elaborate?

Satoshi Nakamoto is proven to be trustworthy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
anri

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:28:18 AM

We have no clue about Satoshi's identity though. Why should we have to know anything about btcdrak's? How would it even affect drak's trustworthiness?  

Check the github to see the other people who have contributed to Viacoin project.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 07:44:15 AM

Why don't you ask for Drak's home address and phone in that matter? I even think he should post his school grades too. Personally, I want to meet his wife/girlfriend so she can tell me more about him, because womens know better about their husbands/boyfriends.

masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:41:22 AM

We have no clue about Satoshi's identity though. Why should we have to know anything about btcdrak's? How would it even affect drak's trustworthiness?  

Check the github to see the other people who have contributed to Viacoin project.

Satoshi did not raise 600+ btc.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:58:14 AM

Why do some of you get defensive?  I was asking for the sake of asking who Drak is.  We all know Peter Todd.  So naturally, I would want to know who Drak is.

Is it not allowed to ask?  Jesus...

As for Satoshi Nakamoto, yes I would also like to know who he is.  Who doesn't...  right?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
anri

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:02:28 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 10:39:00 AM by anri

No, he did not. He mined over 900k btc and vanished. That's a story for another time though. :^)

I can't think of any legitimate reason for "investors" to demand any personal info on viacoin developers. It's pointless in my opinion. What would an "investor" benefit from knowing this info? Also, using the term investor in this context is a bit funny, since the viacoin presale was in fact... just a presale - a different method of distribution compared to mining from genesis block onward.

@ tokeweed: You are allowed to ask and I am allowed to express my views on the topic. I do not care who Satoshi is, it has no significance on bitcoin and blockchain technology. I can understand why some people do care about this stuff though, but it's all a bit silly imo.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:40:08 AM

No, he did not. He mined over 900k btc and vanished. That's a story for another time though. :^)

I can't think of any legitimate reason for "investors" to demand any personal info on viacoin developers. It's pointless in my opinion. What would an "investor" benefit from knowing this info? Also, using the term investor in this context is a bit funny, since the presale was in fact... just a presale - a different method of distribution compared to mining from genesis block onward.

@ tokeweed: You are allowed to ask and I am allowed to express my views on the topic. I do not care who Satoshi is, it has no significance on bitcoin and blockchain technology. I can understand why some people do care about this stuff though, but it's all a bit silly imo.

I think it would be good for the sake of the project.  If Drak wants to remain anonymous, at least organize a team of capable people that could take via forward.

I mean, how do we know Drak is capable of taking it to the next level if we don't really know who he is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
anri

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:44:54 AM

I think it would be good for the sake of the project.  If Drak wants to remain anonymous, at least organize a team of capable people that could take via forward.

I mean, how do we know Drak is capable of taking it to the next level if we don't really know who he is.

The beauty of open source projects is that anyone can participate in taking the project to the next level, not only btcdrak & co. It was not Satoshi who made bitcoin happen - he just layed the groundwork, other people continued and built on top of the foundation.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:54:28 AM

The beauty of open source projects is that anyone can participate in taking the project to the next level, not only btcdrak & co. It was not Satoshi who made bitcoin happen - he just layed the groundwork, other people continued and built on top of the foundation.

Via needs something like that exactly.  But so far, there's nothing.  So we can't really blame the people who invested in this project for getting mad because via isn't really going anywhere.  People invested their hard earned money in this.  And the only thing that makes this project look good right now is Peter Todd being on board.  So imagine if he left... Confidence in this project would plummet faster than it is now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jennings

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:05:46 AM

Yes, but thats just the point he didnt "raise" 600btc he just sold his premine. Now if I remember you were asked to provide sources where BTCDrak actually "raised funds" for viacoin and your reply was "they are easy to find" without providing any quotes. At least three of us went looking hard and came up dry. It is fast looking like a "when did you finish beating your wife" trick. You presuppose he did something that he didnt so you can claim foul play. easy to do because many devs do raise money, so its guilt by assumption. I'll be all in guns blazing if someone can prove deception but it really does look like assumptions & sour grapes by now.
anri

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:12:50 AM

Via needs something like that exactly.  But so far, there's nothing.  So we can't really blame the people who invested in this project for getting mad because via isn't really going anywhere.  People invested their hard earned money in this.  And the only thing that makes this project look good right now is Peter Todd being on board.  So imagine if he left... Confidence in this project would plummet faster than it is now.

Yes, this is exactly what VIA needs. Viacoin has a bunch of features which can't be found on other blockchains, VIA needs people who are willing to experiment with these features, VIA needs people to build on top of ClearingHouse and VIA blockchain. However, it is not drak's responsibility to 'recruit' people to do this. Drak (along with Todd, etc.), is a developer laying the basis on which others can build applications.

We can't really blame Gavin Andresen either, when bitcoin is tanking. Smiley
Ted Unite

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:17:17 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 11:42:58 AM by Ted Unite

People who want to discuss on further development about building / using apps and services on top of the Viacoin Blockchain, please join in on www.reddit.com/r/viacoin/

Also see:

https://twitter.com/tedunite/status/581761231842856960

Please retweet if you like to spread this.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:33:49 AM

Yes, this is exactly what VIA needs. Viacoin has a bunch of features which can't be found on other blockchains, VIA needs people who are willing to experiment with these features, VIA needs people to build on top of ClearingHouse and VIA blockchain. However, it is not drak's responsibility to 'recruit' people to do this. Drak (along with Todd, etc.), is a developer laying the basis on which others can build applications.

We can't really blame Gavin Andresen either, when bitcoin is tanking. Smiley

Yes.  But so far there's nothing.  Sad

That's the whole point.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 11:42:25 AM

People continue to ask same 1-2-3 questions, but IMHO they first need to answer some questions for themselves.

1. Where were you when the price was 71k satoshi? Why didn't you asked questions then?
2. Where were you when Drak asked for suggestions about future of Viacoin wider adoption?

You guys are like broken radio which stuck on one station. Don't you understand that Drak and Todd cannot influence on the price?! They can just work on what they can and when they create something innovative, then people will eventually value it. There are 10s of SHITCOINS, which currently worth more than VIA and do you know why it is? Because of you! When the price is high - it's ok.. no matter if some guys dump it, because some new coin will be launched. It's how the game is played.. I am profiting from shitcoins as well, but ask yourself something. In what exactly way you are protecting coins, which actually matters? Don't you think that eventually there will be no coins to support at all? If you think you can make some difference, and you are VIA holder, why didn't make some actions?

Why do you think Kennedy said: "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."? I will answer for you: BECAUSE HE'S STUPID AND YOU ARE SMARTER!

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:01:37 PM

People continue to ask same 1-2-3 questions, but IMHO they first need to answer some questions for themselves.

1. Where were you when the price was 71k satoshi? Why didn't you asked questions then?
2. Where were you when Drak asked for suggestions about future of Viacoin wider adoption?

You guys are like broken radio which stuck on one station. Don't you understand that Drak and Todd cannot influence on the price?! They can just work on what they can and when they create something innovative, then people will eventually value it. There are 10s of SHITCOINS, which currently worth more than VIA and do you know why it is? Because of you! When the price is high - it's ok.. no matter if some guys dump it, because some new coin will be launched. It's how the game is played.. I am profiting from shitcoins as well, but ask yourself something. In what exactly way you are protecting coins, which actually matters? Don't you think that eventually there will be no coins to support at all? If you think you can make some difference, and you are VIA holder, why didn't make some actions?

Why do you think Kennedy said: "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."? I will answer for you: BECAUSE HE'S STUPID AND YOU ARE SMARTER!

You mad bro?

(Sorry couldn't resist. Grin  hihihihi)

And yes, people start asking questions when they lose money.  That's how it usually is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 12:09:34 PM

You mad bro?

(Sorry couldn't resist. Grin  hihihihi)

And yes, people start asking questions when they lose money.  That's how it usually is.

You high bro?
(Sorry... I couldn't resist either.. yada yada)

You proved several times that you are like broken radio. There is only one thing, which matters to you and that thing is the price. You don't care about what VIA is and such. I am losing money as well, but I never cried like you people do. You guys need to calm down and think if you can contribute with something. In the mean time Drak and Todd will do their thing.

Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 309 »
  Print  

Jump to: