Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Bet Exchange Coming Soon - Looking for Affiliates and Partners  (Read 2265 times)
ibetbtccr (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:17:41 PM

ibetbtc is coming soon!

Launching on October 1, 2014, ibetbtc - https://ibetbtc.com - is poised to become a favorite destination for Bitcoin sports bettors worldwide. Operating as a bet exchange, ibetbtc offers a huge range of events from all major sports from around the world, and since it's a bet exchange, you can count on better odds and no limits.

For more information about ibetbtc, go to https://ibetbtc.com/about.  On that page you will find all the information you should need about ibetbtc, including Frequently Asked Questions and information about the services offered by ibetbtc.

Right now we're looking for partners to help us make ibetbtc a success.

Affiliate Program
Our Affiliate Program requires no investment and offers a great way to spread the word about ibetbtc, while at the same time earning Bitcoin.  Check https://ibetbtc.com/affiliates for more information about our Affiliate Program.  There you will find a wealth of information about the Affiliate Program, including a breakdown of how the commissions work and tips on how you can maximize your potential earnings.

Buy Shares in ibetbtc
If you are looking for an investment, there are a limited number of shares available for purchase. In addition to earning Bitcoin dividends from your shares, you'll also get a number of great benefits, including lower commissions on your wagers and a higher percentage for any affiliate earnings.  For detailed information about how shares in ibetbtc work, please visit https://ibetbtc.com/invest.  That page has a breakdown about how shares work, including how to buy them and how the dividends are calculated.  You will also find information about how the money will be used.

Even if you are not interested in partnering with ibetbtc, we welcome your comments or questions.  Please check out the preview site and let us know what you think.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:52:39 PM

The site looks quite barren and lacking in information considering the claim it has been in development since Feb 2013. Basic info such as commission structure is lacking.
Also the American jargon and style everywhere is quite off-putting and confusing for what I assume will be the majority of your audience.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:23:52 AM

bigmoney is coming  Huh Cheesy

ibetbtccr (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:24:36 AM

The site looks quite barren and lacking in information considering the claim it has been in development since Feb 2013. Basic info such as commission structure is lacking.
Also the American jargon and style everywhere is quite off-putting and confusing for what I assume will be the majority of your audience.

Thanks for your feedback.  This is simply a marketing and fundraising site, and not the actual site, so it wasn't our top priority and we obviously had some room for improvement.  We've added a FAQs page that gives a lot of detail about the actual bet exchange, including the commission structure, so hopefully there is enough information there to answer the questions most people would have. https://ibetbtc.com/faq

As far as the American jargon goes, it's funny because only one of us is actually American, but you're totally right.  We've toned it down throughout most of the site and we will continue to make further edits in the next day or two.   One thing we're hoping to do by raising funds is to hire somebody much better at writing content than any of us are.  Wink

Thanks again for checking out the site.  If you have time, it would be great if you could have another look and let us know your opinion of the recent edits.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: