Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JLH : the first ever crypto-asset listing on Poloniex: jl777hodl  (Read 18783 times)
EvilDave (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:06:49 AM

Time to give this a swift kick, just to remind people that there is also a trading contest running for this weekend:
2 prizes of 5000 NXT per person for:  the most active, and the most succesful JLH traders on Poloniex.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:34:39 AM

The weekend is half over...and I am never saw an announcement on Polo (mostly always watching that site)...

Sounds like a fun contest as I really like the idea of JLH but it seems like it is already over...won't stop me from acquiring it though..

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:14:07 AM

This is the first time that traditional exchange platform add NXT ASSETS,exciting!!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Juicemixer

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:26:05 PM

I went ahead and purchased more today seeing how James will tie bitcoin dark into JLH. I know he said he'll be placing more effort into JLH once he has the flooring down for BTCD. The whole thing looks promising and I have btc to spare for some experimental trade setups.
vuduchyld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:33:33 PM

Fascinating!  Kudos to everybody involved!

Might purchase some just to support the concept and the initiative...and to keep my eye on the progress.

I've been giving some thoughts to something vaguely similar, but enough different that I'm sure you wouldn't consider it competition in any way.  I've got some questions that would help me understand what you're doing a little better, if you wouldn't mind (somewhat simplified, but assuming "jlhodl" is a person and "JLH" is the asset or fund):

--Are these assets owned by jlhodl?  Or were they owned by the person, jlhold, and to get this started, he basically bequeathed them to the fund, JLH?  And purchasers of JLH on Poloniex are buying a share of that collection of assets?
--What happens if the fund price dips and stays lower than the value of the collection of assets?  Is there a mechanism to sell the assets and distribute the proceeds back to the fund holders?
--The total assets on the SAE listing is 10,000,000.  Is that basically the number of available JLH's?  Any way to check the float, like, how many have sold, how many jlhodl still holds that are as of yet unsold?  What is in circulation?
--When I look at "My Assets" on the Nxt link, there are 26 assets.  Under "Your amount", only 9 of them actually show anything listed and 17 show zero.  Does that mean JLH only actually has holdings in 9 of the 26 assets at this point?
--It seems like we'd be buying what is, in essence, a managed, closed-end fund--managed by jlhodl, the person.  Are there any significant differences that I am missing?
--I say closed-end because it seems like the shares are limited to 10,000,000, but I may have that wrong.  With an open-end fund, you can continue to attract investors and add shares as you add assets, but that doesn't look like it's possible with this model.  Was that a conscious choice to go closed-end, or were you limited by what the Nxt platform would allow? If it was conscious, I'm curious about the reasoning behind it.  It seems like it could be more value-generating to go open-end, then when you get large enough to dilute the effectiveness, close it to new investors.

Thanks for helping me out, if you get the time to respond.  If not, no worries.  Impressive!!!
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:36:50 PM

i can find more info in here jl777.org but i can't find ANN  Embarrassed
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:21:37 PM

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/poloniex-to-list-jl777hodl-(jlh)-in-first-ever-crypto-asset-listing/
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:00:17 AM

So how do i withdraw successfully from poloniex to my nxt account? Do i have to have ntx to cover the fee? It shows "0+1" but it is not logged in the transactions tab. btw, my nxt account is empty. Do i have to buy nxt in order for the transaction to be accepted? I've just send 2 jhl to test it and i've ot this. Glad i didn't withdraw the whole...

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:35:48 AM

Hey, guys. I don't hold JLH, but I am a big fan of NXT and the SAE.  I have a question:

how did you get your Poloniex listing -- BTC/JLH? That is, did you guys have to write code? Or did Poloniex? Or?

Thanks, and good luck.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
IamNotSure

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:01:57 AM

That's great news. Transferring assets between poloniex and NXT wallet works flawlessely
pvkpgp

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:41:42 AM

Assets are so much Grin

MY GPG ID (Public Key): f32e3973
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:17:30 PM

Is this project abandoned? Shocked
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:58:03 PM

Is this project abandoned? Shocked
I don't think so, the coin is active on exchange ..
Daedelus

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:25:34 AM

No. This is an asset that holds other assets (like an investment fund) so can't really be 'abandoned'. It just tracks how the other assets are doing.

See: http://nxtreporting.com/?as=6932037131189568014

The asset description states that the holding account of jl777hodl is NXT-2AHU-UXZW-K9Q2-HENLW. Checking in this account...

http://nxtreporting.com/?a=NXT-2AHU-UXZW-K9Q2-HENLW&c=USD

... it lists the 32 owned assets under 'My Assets' and the account is worth 45'426'145.36 NXT (or 4.54 NXT per asset). Depending on how you value the assets and your risk appetite, the current price of 3.75NXT could be seen attractive with a +20% upside to fair value. This assumes that the market agrees with your valuation.

It is all transparent if you follow the published info.
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:47:02 PM

It seems that this topic is not being updated? Shocked
Daedelus

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:25:13 PM

You can ask questions on Nxtforum e.g. https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange-general/jl777hodl-asset-question/msg108977/#msg108977
But you will get answers here too.

But what updates are you expecting? This is an asset that invests in other assets, designed to be buy and hold.

You can see the price and performance of jl777hodl (the asset) on any of the Nxt block explorers. e.g. http://nxtreporting.com/?as=6932037131189568014
And you can see the value of jl777hodl hodlings (what it is invested in) in the same place, the asset description gives the account reference. e.g. http://nxtreporting.com/?a=+NXT-2AHU-UXZW-K9Q2-HENLW&c=USD

Unadjusted value of jl777 hodlings is about 4 Nxt per share, price of jl777hodl is about 3 Nxt per share. There are even services that will email you if a transaction takes place on these accounts so you can get live updates on trading.

What more do you need to know?
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 04:32:48 PM

There are still a lot of things happening with JLH/NXT AE jl777hodl.

Nxt forum is a great place to learn more: https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=4844.msg138758#msg138758

One major highlight is the sweet lottery for new share purchasers before the end of the year.  1st place is 100k NXT, 2nd place is 50k NXT and 3rd place is 25k NXT.

Here are some details from the Supernet newsletter:
JLH - THE LOTTERY

A lottery has been announced. For each 100 jl777hodl bought from the NXT-PY3K-SDTG-PHTV-GLYDA account sell wall on NXTAE, 1 lottery ticket is issued.

JLH has asset ID 6932037131189568014. Only assets bought from the GLYDA account are eligible.

Prizes will be paid to 3 holders: 100,000 NXT for 1st prize, 50,000 NXT for 2nd and 25,000 NXT for 3rd. Anybody has the same chance per 100 JLH, whether they buy 100 or 10,000 assets. The lottery will include historic purchases (from GLYDA), with the eligibility period stretching from November 1 to December 31. 

James writes, ‘With the fiat value of 100 JLH being around $6, it is a pretty good payout ratio for the 100,000 NXT prize and everyone is basically getting three tickets per 100 JLH! This is because you can win all three prizes with just one batch of 100 JLH.’

Winning tickets will be randomly selected via the SHA256 of a random phrase selected early in the process. Based on James' Telepathy protocol calculation, the closest buyer's txid will receive 1st prize, and so on. Ties will share the prize for the place won. Prizes will be award during the first week of 2015. Measures have been taken to avoid gaming the system, and if you sell from your GLYDA batch, you will lose your tickets.

There are currently JLH shares for sale at a lower price than the GLYDA sell wall, so be sure to buy from NXT-PY3K-SDTG-PHTV-GLYDA if you want a ticket to the lottery.

More on JLH...

As announced in the previous newsletter, JLH will be the reference asset for InstantDEX asset trades.

A new JLH newsletter will focus on the JLH asset. You can read an introduction to the asset, the team and the JLH market making here: http://nxter.org/jlh-jl777hodl-description-and-introduction/

Also, libertynow writes: ‘There will be monthly bonuses starting in January. After the massive dividend lottery the monthly bonuses will be for all shareholders and will come from NXT dividends of underlying assets.’

More info can be found here: https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=4844.msg141843#msg141843

Feel free to PM me or just continue on this thread if you have more questions.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
libertynow

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 12:33:04 PM

There are less than 12 hours left for purchasing jl777hodl dividend lottery tickets.  Price is 4.1NXT.  100 shares = 1 ticket.  There are 2383 tickets left.   

ALSO, Mises_77 is adding an EXTRA 25 share bonus for the next 20 people who purchase at least 5 tickets before the lottery ends.   Send NXT to NXT-PY3K-SDTG-PHTV-GLYDA for ticket purchases.  1st=100k, 2nd=50k, 3rd=25k. 

Remember do NOT transfer or sell your ticket shares until AFTER the drawing or those tickets will not be valid.  May the lotto seed be with you and Happy New Year!

libertynow

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 04:16:53 PM

Thanks everyone for playing.

Winners are:
1st = NXT-CFAC-JAFV-VFV4-9BBY8
2nd = NXT-QEQH-RK3U-BBDS-BZ5BZ
3rd = NXT-QB7Q-2VEM-M7E6-5YXA8

http://jnxt.org/init/?webcmd=SuperNET&requestType=lotto&asset=6932037131189568014&refacct=NXT-PY3K-SDTG-PHTV-GLYDA&lottoseed=GLYDA&prizefund=100000
http://jnxt.org/init/?webcmd=SuperNET&requestType=lotto&asset=6932037131189568014&refacct=NXT-PY3K-SDTG-PHTV-GLYDA&lottoseed=GLYDA2&prizefund=50000
http://jnxt.org/init/?webcmd=SuperNET&requestType=lotto&asset=6932037131189568014&refacct=NXT-PY3K-SDTG-PHTV-GLYDA&lottoseed=GLYDA3&prizefund=25000

thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:21:35 PM

I just realized I have about 2000 units of this asset on my Poloniex account but it was delisted some time ago. Is there any other place where it can be traded?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: