Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Betcoin SCAM  (Read 1197 times)
flushroyale4 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:13:13 AM

Just want to make it public that I got scammed for .35 BTC from betcoinsports.com

I bet on two games as a parlay and they both won. Somehow the software graded it as a loss.
I contacted support gave him the ticket # and my account name, the guy simply replied: "Checking this now".
The next day I replied "Any progress?"
A day later I get "Will have a response for you shortly. Thank you."
A week and a half later I write back "Is there a reason this is taking so long to resolve? All you have to do is look up the ticket number and see that my bet was correct. I should be paid my winnings immediately."

And guess what?
....no response from support. It has been a week. Bad enough that their software is flawed. But they scammed me. I played poker with the guy that started the site too so I thought they might be legit. Big joke.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JLynn171

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:18:56 AM

Ive never had any issues...how sure are you your ticket was a double winner?  Maybe there was flaw in there grading procedure and since u were first to point it out it may be taking a little bit more time to get this resolved for you while double checking bag logs of tickets seeing if this is a mistake that has been made in the passed... never go and use the scam word to quickly...
junkskin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:44:26 AM

Just want to make it public that I got scammed for .35 BTC from betcoinsports.com

I bet on two games as a parlay and they both won. Somehow the software graded it as a loss.
I contacted support gave him the ticket # and my account name, the guy simply replied: "Checking this now".
The next day I replied "Any progress?"
A day later I get "Will have a response for you shortly. Thank you."
A week and a half later I write back "Is there a reason this is taking so long to resolve? All you have to do is look up the ticket number and see that my bet was correct. I should be paid my winnings immediately."

And guess what?
....no response from support. It has been a week. Bad enough that their software is flawed. But they scammed me. I played poker with the guy that started the site too so I thought they might be legit. Big joke.

Thank you for the warning
Zawamiya

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:47:01 AM

That is sad, too many scam going around.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: