Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172550 times)
sillybear

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:26:33 AM

interesting coin ..  Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:27:06 AM

strap your seatbelts boys!!  Grin Grin Grin

Some resistance at 30ksat but I am confident we will choo choo past it soon with this huge volume. Well done everybody and lets keep buying more on dips

I agree, progress has been super steady
sisx2007

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:28:27 AM

what's happened,seems like SDC will to da moon!
Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 09:37:52 AM

Anyone know what's up with minerpools.com?

Can't withdraw my coins. Says they're having "issues with their backend"?

Anyone?

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
gouda

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:47:15 AM

we are #2 in vol now Smiley retweet please https://twitter.com/gouda_coin/status/495142893175455744

gouda

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:48:27 AM

Anyone?

#pool.mn go to their irc channel for help

Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 09:56:10 AM

Anyone?

#pool.mn go to their irc channel for help

Yeah I did, no response there.

I'm sure they'll get is sorted soon =)

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:03:41 AM

question from someone new to this coin to others who've been more closely following it:
could anyone summarise what's special about it?

were basic aspects ready at launch - wallet, blockexplorer, website, whitepaper and/or features, etc. - or is the [ANN] promise-heavy?
have the devs delivered on their promises?
Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
well distributed? is there a rich list?
buggy code?
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge pop up, are they fixed quickly?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
any "proof of developer"? Is the entirte dev team anonymous -- and even if so, does it at least have a solid reputation here on bitcointalk?
How does the coin production/distribution setup provide insulation from the risk of massive miner/whale dumps? Is there an estimate out there of the max # of daily BTC trading volume that might be needed to absorb mined coins?
Anything to worry about?

When is the next significant development update (code, screenshots and/or whitepaper/proof-of-concept or something else?) expected to come out?
n3rfherder

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:38:08 AM

question from someone new to this coin to others who've been more closely following it:

were basic aspects ready at launch - wallet, blockexplorer, website, whitepaper and/or features, etc. - or is the [ANN] promise-heavy?
Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge pop up, are they fixed quickly?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
any "proof of developer"? Is the entirte dev team anonymous -- and even if so, does it at least have a solid reputation here on bitcointalk?
How does the coin production/distribution setup provide insulation from the risk of massive miner/whale dumps? Is there an estimate out there of the max # of daily BTC trading volume that might be needed to absorb mined coins?
Anything to worry about?

When is the next significant development update (code, screenshots and/or whitepaper/proof-of-concept or something else?) expected to come out?

You really expect someone just just write a fucking essay so you don't have to read the past pages?

The fucking nerve of some people is insane.  Put your big-boy pants on and do some reading.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:46:28 AM

Any hidden problems -
premines? No.
instamines? No.
well distributed? is there a rich list? Not sure. There can be one.
buggy code? No.
dev squabbles? Yes, they seem professional.
dev complacency? They're active, nothing bad so far.
missed deadlines? No.
How does the coin production/distribution setup provide insulation from the risk of massive miner/whale dumps? Is there an estimate out there of the max # of daily BTC trading volume that might be needed to absorb mined coins? Google "Satoshi Nakamoto"
Anything to worry about? Yes. Not buying under 10k

When is the next significant development update (code, screenshots and/or whitepaper/proof-of-concept or something else?) expected to come out? They're rolling out something. Not sure what or when

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:48:54 AM

have the devs delivered on their promises? No promises only features delivered. Its been very proffesional.
Any hidden problems - no
premines? No.
instamines? No.
buggy code? No.
missed deadlines? No.
How does the coin production/distribution setup provide insulation from the risk of massive miner/whale dumps? Is there an estimate out there of the max # of daily BTC trading volume that might be needed to absorb mined coins? Google "Satoshi Nakamoto"

When is the next significant development update (code, screenshots and/or whitepaper/proof-of-concept or something else?) expected to come out? They're rolling out something. Not sure what or when
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:47:32 AM

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
Anything to worry about?

You really expect someone just just write a fucking essay so you don't have to read the past pages?

The fucking nerve of some people is insane.  Put your big-boy pants on and do some reading.

Too many coins to track - and so many of them are scams. Seems practical and cost-effective to simply ask those who already know the answers. And if the answers seem promising then it's worth more research.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:49:29 AM

have the devs delivered on their promises? No promises only features delivered. Its been very proffessional.
Any hidden problems - no
premines? No.
instamines? No.
buggy code? No.
missed deadlines? No.

Edited, lol Tongue

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:42:31 PM

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
Anything to worry about?

The fucking nerve of some people is insane.  Put your big-boy pants on and do some reading.

Too many coins to track - and so many of them are scams. Seems practical and cost-effective to simply ask those who already know the answers. And if the answers seem promising then it's worth more research.

Well you're bound to fail if you dont simply follow "DYOR".

Think about this; With all the recent scam coins with people more cautious than ever, and SDC is consistently rising? Yea, that should be your answer. But seriously, always DYOR..and by DYOR i dont mean ask for  someone summarize everything for you in one post.
n3rfherder

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:34:55 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:58:33 PM

Market cap 900k $ now, big like for new coin, I want to buy, waiting for corretion next days to cap below 0.5m, maybe lower Smiley
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:14:33 PM

I did a little research on the p2p EM system that Shadowcoin has implemented, because if was thinking of investing. I will not invest because:

It seems that it is not that new, and was already implemented in Cinnicoin, before it was implemented in Shadowcoin. Take a look at this screenshot, you can see it uses the same commands and same type of interface:

Also the whitepaper has many parts literally copied from the Cinnicoin whitepaper, look at the parts about encryption and decryption and the references (which they scrambled):

Cinnicoin: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10793660/wp.pdf

Shadowcoin (whitepaper in OP):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.0

See for yourself if you want to do something with this or not, but I am not investing in a copycat coin.
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:24:02 PM

fud

Cinni's EM was not instant p2p.  What ShadowCoin has now is not equivalent to Cinni's EM, but far superior.  
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:30:50 PM

fud

Cinni's EM was not instant p2p.  What ShadowCoin has now is not equivalent to Cinni's EM at all, but far superior.  

This was not meant as FUD, but take it how you want to see it, I just want to warn people that something is not mentioned before, and the commands used in the console are exactly the same.
I would be very glad to see a technical explanation about how it is superior. Because if it is, it should be well explained.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:46:45 PM

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
Anything to worry about?

Well you're bound to fail if you dont simply follow "DYOR".

Think about this; With all the recent scam coins with people more cautious than ever, and SDC is consistently rising? Yea, that should be your answer. But seriously, always DYOR..and by DYOR i dont mean ask for  someone summarize everything for you in one post.

I do. Asking questions is a first step, not a final one - these discussion threads are for discussion, no? What else are these "discussion" threads for? Just looking for a preview to help decide whether to commit more time to researching this or something else -- the content (including whether it's hype or even handed) and even the tone of the answers can tell me something about the coin and the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: