Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172554 times)
Danoded

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:22:24 AM

I hope the staking wallet comes out before LXC and it can help the price to recover  Embarrassed

LXC: not even proven it's not a scam.

I know, but if they release their wallet before us, I think more people will flock to it whether or not it's a scam, but I have a lot of faith in these devs to get a great product out on time and efficiently.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:52:16 AM

I hope the staking wallet comes out before LXC and it can help the price to recover  Embarrassed

To be honest it hasn't been proven in any way to be one either.  If they release before Tuesday it will be not only a validation of them but they will be the ones remembered for doing it. I'm $ in on both coins to cover my losses on the other.

minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:53:09 AM

I know, but if they release their wallet before us, I think more people will flock to it whether or not it's a scam, but I have a lot of faith in these devs to get a great product out on time and efficiently.

with activity 1?

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:09:38 AM

I hope the staking wallet comes out before LXC and it can help the price to recover  Embarrassed

Im not goign to say LXC is a scam but its fucking shady.  I finally got them to update the ANN but all my post get deleted.  If you are looking at LXC you need to consider this:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Is zero coin in existence now or is it still being coded

Everytime the price of LXC starts going up these guy troll Zerocoin BS. Never happens when its down. I stated once and read the thread the Zerocoin library is in our code to support future Zerocoin/Zerocash developments. The libzero library was made open source by the Zerocoin dev team for others to use and finish if they want to. It says as much on their website. They didnt delete and make it go away. They left it out for public use. We never said even once we have working zerocoin implemented. Never. It months away at best. Never. Any more trolls of Zerocoin will be deleted with impunity. Knock the shit off with it.

"Librexcoin is a fast, safe and decentralized P2P crypto currency with a true decentralized anonymity resource, Librexcoin sources include the zerocoin library for native zerocash protocol support."  

And your fancy gif image says "Anonymity (Zerocoin/Cash)"

"..I can say for you with confidence that we have a real solution of anonymity based on the (zerocoin/cash) library. Our project is close to being finalized, so we decided to launch our coin."

That makes it sound like you have Zerocoin working in your coin but now you clearly say, "We never said even once we have working zerocoin implemented. Never. It months away at best. Never."  Months away at best? Wait, do what?!?!  So which is it??  Do you have working anon or not?  If you do not, you need to fix the OP so people stop trolling.  You are giving them the ammunition to troll.  

I've invested a little to hold and see what happens.  I want to know what is really provided by this coin.

I will point out this.  This is not the first nor will it be the last coin that claims zerocoin.  So far every coin that has attempted or claimed this has failed.

"They didnt delete and make it go away. They left it out for public use."

For those that are interested in Zerocoin: https://github.com/Zerocoin/libzerocoin

I'd suggest you read the bottom...  After 3 WARNINGS you get this:

This library does not implement the full Zerocoin protocol. In addition to the above cryptographic routines, a full Zerocoin implementation requires several specialized Zerocoin messages, double spending checks, and some additional coin redemption logic that must be supported by all clients in the network. libzerocoin does not provide routines to support these functions, although we do provide an overview on the Integrating with Bitcoin clients page.

SDC is sooo much better that LXC.  Even if LXC has a wallet earlier, they shouldn't be compared to SDC.  Currently LXC doesn't even have working anon...
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:19:19 AM

I hope the staking wallet comes out before LXC and it can help the price to recover  Embarrassed

Im not goign to say LXC is a scam buts its fucking shady.  I finally got them to update the ANN but all my post get deleted.  If you are looking at LXC you need to consider this:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Is zero coin in existence now or is it still being coded

Everytime the price of LXC starts going up these guy troll Zerocoin BS. Never happens when its down. I stated once and read the thread the Zerocoin library is in our code to support future Zerocoin/Zerocash developments. The libzero library was made open source by the Zerocoin dev team for others to use and finish if they want to. It says as much on their website. They didnt delete and make it go away. They left it out for public use. We never said even once we have working zerocoin implemented. Never. It months away at best. Never. Any more trolls of Zerocoin will be deleted with impunity. Knock the shit off with it.

"Librexcoin is a fast, safe and decentralized P2P crypto currency with a true decentralized anonymity resource, Librexcoin sources include the zerocoin library for native zerocash protocol support."  

And your fancy gif image says "Anonymity (Zerocoin/Cash)"

"..I can say for you with confidence that we have a real solution of anonymity based on the (zerocoin/cash) library. Our project is close to being finalized, so we decided to launch our coin."

That makes it sound like you have Zerocoin working in your coin but now you clearly say, "We never said even once we have working zerocoin implemented. Never. It months away at best. Never."  Months away at best? Wait, do what?!?!  So which is it??  Do you have working anon or not?  If you do not, you need to fix the OP so people stop trolling.  You are giving them the ammunition to troll.  

I've invested a little to hold and see what happens.  I want to know what is really provided by this coin.

I will point out this.  This is not the first nor will it be the last coin that claims zerocoin.  So far every coin that has attempted or claimed this has failed.

"They didnt delete and make it go away. They left it out for public use."

For those that are interested in Zerocoin: https://github.com/Zerocoin/libzerocoin

I'd suggest you read the bottom...  After 3 WARNINGS you get this:

This library does not implement the full Zerocoin protocol. In addition to the above cryptographic routines, a full Zerocoin implementation requires several specialized Zerocoin messages, double spending checks, and some additional coin redemption logic that must be supported by all clients in the network. libzerocoin does not provide routines to support these functions, although we do provide an overview on the Integrating with Bitcoin clients page.

SDC is sooo much better that LXC.  Even if LXC has a wallet earlier, they shouldn't be compared to SDC.  Currently LXC doesn't even have working anon...

I'm also not very welcome there. The dev has deleted some of my post in his moderated thread. I think some huge insider trading is going on. Something is dodgy at LXC.

AltxF4

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:48:59 AM

Alright guys! Lets wake the F Up! Right now it is up to us! we need to get exposure out there! get on twitter and other social media! We are at a key point right now! we are in the uptrend before Shadow Go! We need to keep it moving! Devs can only do so much! If you are invested in this coin, it would be wise to do your part! GO GO GO!

Get in the IRC channel if you are not already! We can organize better in there than on here! #shadowcoin
@jdsteel82
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:51:01 AM

Today will be 10K hang out, you'll see  Cool

b00s624

Activity: 322

-----------✄----------

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:18:51 AM

Today will be 10K hang out, you'll see  Cool
I hope for 10k

xx63245613

Activity: 443

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:22:59 AM

the price up and down everyday

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:47:14 AM

sorry.

librex release the staking mobile wallet first.

Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:59:32 AM

sorry.

That's the only thing they have.  LXC does not have messaging or anon.  Shadow will have their wallet tomorrow.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:00:34 AM

sorry.

the first BETA.  Roll Eyes
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:12:38 AM

It's been a fuckin depressing weekend for my crypto investments. SDC down, Cloak down. Fuck! I hope this is a strong week for SDC & Cloak.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
tubesteak

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:00:54 AM

^^^ Dude, Come on. Why you have to start some shit with SDC? This is a good coin too.

skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:05:29 AM

any plan with mintpal market for SDC???
tubesteak

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:16:57 AM

any plan with mintpal market for SDC???
Just keep tweeting them.

digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:34:02 AM

looks like the partys over
i want out
got 50k looking to sell
pm me with offers
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:37:53 AM

looks like the partys over
i want out
got 50k looking to sell
pm me with offers
you will dump on market. Cheesy
FelixOliver

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:44:28 AM

Grin SDC up x2+ by mid-week. You'd have to be half deluded to sell now Wink
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:11:08 AM

First CINNI, now SDC.

Looks like someone is cashing out (again). So where are you off to next after you're done with this coin, rynomster?

Do you understand the meaning of a contract job? It means when you're finished with the work you've been contracted to do, you're free to leave.

Ryno was never the lead dev of CINNI. If you want to throw rocks at someone throw - them at the founder of CINNI.

Read the CINNI thread and ask rynomster yourself (assuming he's not a liar). He promised EM and EM-based anonymous transactions to CINNI but disappeared for the 2nd part, blaming "family issues." Don't take my word for it - see the thread and ask rynomster yourself (assuming he isn't lying, in which case look for ambiguous weasel words or over-the-top claims of innocense). He screwed CINNI (along with battbot, who abandoned around the same time, probably realising what was going on). It's fully documented on the CINNI thread.

Check it out, the only person who screwed you was you, the minute you invested in a coin that had an incompetent lead developer. Shadowcoin is Rynomster's project - he doesn't need to outsource anything to anyone. Next time you think about investing in a coin see if the founder is technical because ultimately, you're investing in technology.

I totally agree with that -- one of the things many have learned from the experience -- except to say that it wasn't clear the lead dev wasn't a real dev until later, and a dev can abandon a coin whether he's a hired gun or the lead dev/OP-writer. Doesn't really make a difference, does it?

Yes, it can happen in both cases. It actually happened to me before with Stablecoin, which was actually one of the first attempts at an anon crypto. The developer (Artos) took off and was never heard from again until he popped back up in November only to do the exact same thing.. If the lead developer is able to finish his own project I think he is less likely to abandon it. On the other hand, working as a contract developer to salvage an incapable project lead's vision can make for an unfavorable working environment. I've spent a few hours speaking with Rynomster about SDC and he's pouring his heart into it. Shadowcoin is his full-time job and he's working off of donations so I doubt he will be going anywhere anytime soon when he has a potential billion dollar project on his hands.

All true. Again, my only issue is that he didn't finish the job, knowingly (I believe) sold ahead of abandoning things and lied about his reasons for leaving, while giving false impressions that he'd be back after family issues were resolved. His perogrative to pursue his self-interests. Our perogative to say we dont like the way he did it and to warn others of the risk that might (or might not) present. It certainly was a good learning experience, especially in light of all the other drama seen on BCT over the past few weeks.

So, you are saying you are butt hurt then?

Heh.

Everyone is in crypto eventually....only question is whether your gains on some coins outweigh your losses on others.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: