Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:05:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: F2Pool「魚池」🐟  (Read 169364 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ToQcHista

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:48:31 PM

how is f2pool ?

well paying in mining ?

" I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree "
ToQcHista

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:22:07 PM

F2 have lucky ?
Where is write ?

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:05:15 PM

F2 have lucky ?
Where is write ?

This pool is not based on luck on payout.  Please read threads you posted.  You asked about pools, I posted the different types and comparisons.

You since then have spammed multiple pools with simple questions, that have already been answered.  I don't know a nicer way then to ask you to read threads you have already posted/made.
ToQcHista

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:20:28 AM

this number what is ?

and this window what is ? i wait 3 day ?

Llord-of-the-Sword

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:53:01 PM

Your such a troll
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:13:17 PM

this number what is ?

and this window what is ? i wait 3 day ?

Your such a troll

Sadly It's happening in many threads.  I have tried to be helpful.  Questions are being asked multiple times and in multiple threads.  Also simple obvious questions are being asked.

I really wish a mod would step in at this point.  Look at his signature it has perfect english, and not to mention content of signature.  If anyone has some power would be great if a mod gave him a temp stop for posting multiple times on same questions.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 04:53:37 PM

What is your native language, ToQcHista?  Many people have very clearly given you answers to your questions, myself included, in many threads.  Perhaps you should be asking your questions in whatever language it is you do understand, because it appears we're having a communications barrier.

As for the answer to your latest question, the screenshot provides the answer, so I'm not sure what more you need.  You changed your BTC payout address.  You must now wait 3 days.  Pretty clear, don't you think?

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:15:41 PM

What is your native language, ToQcHista?  Many people have very clearly given you answers to your questions, myself included, in many threads.  Perhaps you should be asking your questions in whatever language it is you do understand, because it appears we're having a communications barrier.

As for the answer to your latest question, the screenshot provides the answer, so I'm not sure what more you need.  You changed your BTC payout address.  You must now wait 3 days.  Pretty clear, don't you think?

i f2 got me 0.0039 btc and now that i long time run my s3 after more bitcoin earning example 0.0042 ?

You will never get 100 percent there is a 4 percent fee.  Also with reject's and other things chances of 100 percent is slim no matter what you do.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 08:10:24 PM

i f2 got me 0.0039 btc and now that i long time run my s3 after more bitcoin earning example 0.0042 ?
Do you just not understand?  You WILL NOT EVER earn 0.0042BTC per day at current difficulty from a PPS pool charging you a 4% fee.  Period.

Why are you so stressed out and obsessed with that 0.004 value?  GET OVER IT!

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Llord-of-the-Sword

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:15:48 PM

Do you just not understand?  You WILL NOT EVER earn 0.0042BTC per day at current difficulty from a PPS pool charging you a 4% fee.  Period.

hahahahaha you guys taking a troll serious. I don't know who's funnier (Derpy  Roll Eyes
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:59:18 AM

What is your native language, ToQcHista?  Many people have very clearly given you answers to your questions, myself included, in many threads.  Perhaps you should be asking your questions in whatever language it is you do understand, because it appears we're having a communications barrier.

As for the answer to your latest question, the screenshot provides the answer, so I'm not sure what more you need.  You changed your BTC payout address.  You must now wait 3 days.  Pretty clear, don't you think?

i advise u to learn english first, or post in other languages subsections.
what company are u looking for ?

i from georgian, i don't know good english.i want website (company) which will be payer, truther and will exist long time.example this which? > https://www.cryptsy.com/currencies/view/MN

sts’adet’ Google t’argmna, st’khovet’ t’k’vens kit’khvebs.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Hakkane

Activity: 422
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:59:02 AM

Besides the problem of the language barrier, I start to think that he maybe has some kind of problem of obsessive behaviour. He asks, we give him the answers, sometimes apparently he becomes satisfied and say thanks. But as soon as anyone else offers another possible solution, he immediately becomes obsessed with it and asks about it cumpulsively. Again we answer, he gets relaxed, but someone says a differnt thing and the cycle restarts.

He reminds me to someone I had to work with 2 years ago that suffered Asperger Syndrome: nice guy, hard worker, but you had to give him very defined directions. If you offer him 2 possibilities to do a thing, he would become obsessed and start asking 100 questions, unable to accomplish even simple tasks. I don't claim he is Asperger, but I see a similar obsessive behaviour.

Said so, sorry to Discus Fish for this off-topic :-(
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:19:06 AM

So better is antpool ?

Advice me , which pool choos me ? F2 if antpoll ?

This was last post

You are throwing multiple threads off topic.  Use a separate thread to ask about best pool's.  There are already answers a few times.

This is happening in many threads you post in at this point. 
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 06:03:27 AM

i don;t have answer  .

So better is antpool ?

Advice me , which pool choos me ? F2 if antpoll ?

This was last post

me girch’evt’ t’avidan orive da gansazghvravs, t’u romeli uket’esia.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
profall

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:50:04 PM

Mining Pool Reviews, Ratings and Rankings. 

F2Pool (Discus Fish) is listed on BlockGen, you can review them here: http://blockgen.net/miningPool/86

jeffy1021

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:41:38 PM

Is the "Coins Per Day" listed here after the 4% fee?  I'm guessing yes, but wanted to confirm.

https://www.f2pool.com/help
macbook-air (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 12:02:39 AM

Is the "Coins Per Day" listed here after the 4% fee?  I'm guessing yes, but wanted to confirm.

https://www.f2pool.com/help

Yes.

needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848

I am a good bro

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:12:12 AM

Is there an irc channel for support?

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
larry12

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:15:00 PM

I have some sp20’s pointed to f2pool and locked payout address, is there any way i can unlock and change the address without making a new account ?

#Bitcoin The future is here.
macbook-air (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 06:39:50 PM

I have some sp20’s pointed to f2pool and locked payout address, is there any way i can unlock and change the address without making a new account ?

Sorry, you have to make a new account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: