Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 13 Potential Markets de-listed from Bittrex on Monday, June 2nd  (Read 14616 times)
hanoosh

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:17:09 PM

While I think its a great idea to list this information here on [Suspicious link removed]. You know, you're own website where people are actually managing their investments in your exchange.

Its very frustrating to check a coins page and find a 404 error with no explanation at all. I really do not understand how you can have a News page at https://www.bittrex.com/News and yet there is no news listed there that these Coins were being removed.

Is it unreasonable to think maybe you should care enough to inform your clients of this at the place where they actually conduct business with you and not on some other website with no real affiliation at all to your business?

Is it so much to ask that notification be made on the actual page that will be delisted or must we check in at bitcointalk once per week to receive our news about Bittrex.com? Oh, wait. I have to check in every 3 days because you dont get a week for coins to be delisted.

I think it is ridiculous that we get 72 hours notification posted on a third party website with absolutely ZERO notification made on your own website about the status of these coins. Its as if you cant be bothered to offer more than a new topic on this forum.

Is this the Official Support forum for Bittrex and should we expect that all important announcements will be made here or should we also dig around in your website for random blog postings before we check your social media pages for status updates?

By posting this information only here in Bitcointalk its almost as if you have made the announcement to everyone except your clients and allowed them to take advantage of what amounts to insider information based on its limited release.

GunCoin was only released on May 1st and you did not list it on its first few days so by delisting it on June 2nd you did not even give it a full 30 days before you announced its death. You must realize that by making this announcement you destroy any value that was left in any of these coins and make it more difficult not only for the coin to succeed but also for your clients to properly manage their investments.

Bittrex.com is where I conduct business with your company and Bittrex.com is where I should receive notifications that relate to my investments with your company. Its the fiduciary responsibility of Bittrex to provide vital news and announcements that relate to financial investments where it's clients can easily access them and this posting does not satisfy those requirements.

Now I have to consider whether or not I should continue to invest with a company that does not seem to care about its clients and is only concerned with the volume of trades made and the associated fees they earn. I'm not upset the coin was delisted but rather at the lackadaisical attitude towards client assets and the improper way news announcements are made by Bittrex. Is this what I should expect from this company?

+99999999999

For any Graphics Design PM me Wink
LION https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649055

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:37:51 PM

never invest in crapcoins.
doubleredrolex

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

I Believe

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:22:32 AM

PnD only! Thats about all they are good for...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: