View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2012, 03:20:15 PM

Whats the point of this ?

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2012, 03:21:15 PM

So for those of us who don't follow the SC saga (so many threads to read, so little time  Sad), what are you intending to prove or disprove?

What I mean to say is, are you proving you are who he says you are, or aren't? Or is it something else?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2012, 03:29:25 PM

You made another post about a currency you claim to dislike. Im beginning to think coinhunter hired you as his promotion manager Smiley

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2012, 03:39:27 PM

You made another post about a currency you claim to dislike. Im beginning to think coinhunter hired you as his promotion manager Smiley

Wow you came out of nowhere to protect Coinhunter.

What's a matter, don't like seeing Ch slapped down in public like this. I finally answered his open challenge of constantly accusing me of not being who I am with a way to 100% prove it.

Guess you didn't like it LOL

I suggest if you can't handle it, hit the ignore button.

I dont give a flying fuck about him. I just wondered why you keep promoting something you dislike so much. I always follow the money lol.

Etlase2

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 05:07:22 PM

i say perma ban coinhunter and bitwomanexpress

the world will be a better place for it

Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 05:21:33 PM

Those stakes are wrong.. why deleting all posts? Honestly.. that would make some threads here extremely one sided... i would though go for a perma ban and the "gentlemans" agreement that none of you comes back.. of course both will break it one way or another, but then we can finally see who lives up his own expectations.

You might change the stakes to:
Permaban
Gentlemans agreement
And giving some organisation several thousand BTC worth in USD...

So finally something good might come out of this...
antares

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 09:11:05 PM

well, what should we expect from you? Also, I dont really want to judge theymos, but he seems to be protecting you in any ways. I mean, you come here with fake accounts and claim you put a hit on sc devs, you post shit all day long, yet only the people critizing you get banned or their posts deleted? clearly, there's some bias from forum admins here as well.

I mean, if you really hate solidcoin so much, why does your entire daily to do list seem to contain only the one entry of "Creating another thread with false accusations against Realsolid, spreading some fud and being rude."

If RealSolid was the scammer you say he is, the he'd probably be pretty stupid, every serious scammer would have taken the coins and run a long time ago.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 09:16:15 PM

If RealSolid was the scammer you say he is, the he'd probably be pretty stupid, every serious scammer would have taken the coins and run a long time ago.

He can't. There is no liquidity in the SC market. Less than $100 changes hands a day and as soon as he spends the pre-mine, nobody is going to buy any SC ever again. There are no miners now that the rewards are gone. There are no merchants. Who exactly is going to buy 12 million pre-mined coins in a dead currency?

I do however agree with you that Coinhunter is probably pretty stupid.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
antares

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 09:44:56 PM

If realsolid had been a scammer, he'd cashed out within the first 3 weeks. When 1 SC was 0.03BTC, and there was a market volume > 200k on bitparking. Instead he sat down, reacted to threats, changed a lot in the networking of solidcoin, and released SC v2(and soon v3). Sorry, but putting much hard work into a scam after you missed the opportunity to cash out big just doesnt sound practical for a scammer.
moocow1452

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

Don't mind me.

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 09:47:03 PM

Whats the point of this ?

fromheten

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 09:50:30 PM

If realsolid had been a scammer, he'd cashed out within the first 3 weeks. When 1 SC was 0.03BTC, and there was a market volume > 200k on bitparking. Instead he sat down, reacted to threats, changed a lot in the networking of solidcoin, and released SC v2(and soon v3). Sorry, but putting much hard work into a scam after you missed the opportunity to cash out big just doesnt sound practical for a scammer.

I of course know nothing about whether he is a scammer or not, but if CH was one he maybe thought that SC would be worth more than .03 btc, and decided to wait. And not he would be putting a lot of work into it so that people may get confidence in it again.

But who knows! God know I don't Smiley. Really couldn't care less about SC and the drama around it.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 09:50:58 PM

No one said he was an intelligent scammer.  Roll Eyes
antares

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 09:54:47 PM

is there any actual proof that RealSolid ever scammed anyone?
antares

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 10:06:33 PM

ok, so between us both - If I dont like a project, like I dislike LTC which I think is an unelaborate IP theft of the CPU coin principle, I simply shut up about it and dont use it. Why is it so hard for you to do the same about SC?
If you do not like it, why do you start another thread throwing white shit at the SC community almost every other day?
I mean, its quite obvious, either you're trying to promote SC by pulling of easy to prove-wrong accusations, or you're just having some issues. In your favour, I'm trying to assume #1.

besides that, there is some truth in you claiming to be someone else pretty often. Let's take that hot asian chick u used for your fake facebook profile claiming you worked for Apple. Then take that statement of yours on IRC that you in fact never worked for apple but for google. then again, one time you said you were SEO freelancer... so just assume you were in our skin - claiming you are not who you claim to be isnt that far off, is it?

but hey, I really dont care who you are or what you're doing. I'm just someone who's been annoyed by all your muddon butin for some longer time.
antares

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 10:37:21 PM

dude, you do realize that my account is older than yours?
you did also read and understand my post, right? If I dont like some piece of project, I just dont go online everyday and create posts telling others how shitty it is, and how the dev on that project is a scam for really really real.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 10:38:04 PM

There is a difference between the volume of bids and asks, and the volume of trades. The trade volume of SC2 was always thin, now it is non-existent. You can move the price by trading a few BTC or USD for SC2. Since miners get almost zero rewards for finding a bock, the only people with significant amounts of SC2 right now are the founders. If they don't sell, the market is not liquid and thus no price discovery takes place.

Regarding RealSolid's "work": There was no pre-mine before SC2, so he could not have cashed out in SC1. Nobody here had an issue with SC1 being a scam. The only issue was that it had security flaws that required it be shut down. SC2 had the pre-mine and the tyrant nodes which guarantee double spending can happen as long as the tyrants bless the spend. Lots of people had an issue with that. RealSolid has not yet had an opportunity to cash out his 12 million SoiledCoins (or double spend the CPF into oblivion) because there have never been buyers out there for that sort of volume. So SC2 limps along.

The brand is so toxic at this point, nobody is likely to dump serious cash into it. Even if it was part of a pump and dump.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 10:45:13 PM

The only thing I read was the thread title because I have BitchcoinEXpress ignored but I'll only say this:

STFU bitch! Tits or GTFO!
antares

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 10:48:31 PM

a little correction - there was a little premine on sc1 for bounties. I remembered hurrying with a pal to bring up the third SC1 exchange, which would have gotten us some SC, I just pulled the log, at that time that bounty was worth like 800 USD in (tradable) SC. and with volume, I meant trading volume. Just ask doublec(the guy who runs bitparking and did the first sc1 exchange).

And just to be correct. Even though BitcoinEXpress claims otherwise, there wasnt any premine in SC2. The 12 million coins have been put into the generate transaction of the first solidcoin 2 block. And as it was stated before, everyone who can read the source can see that the clients will not accept transactions with any of their inputs being from one of those 12 1m coin addresses. the coins from these adresses have as much value as the coins stolen from bitcoinica lately: next to none.
CoinHunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 10:55:48 PM

is there any actual proof that RealSolid ever scammed anyone?

Of course there's proof. Bitcoinexpress on a forum using text said so! Are you calling him a liar!!!!??? Now you've just made an enemy for life, that's how fragile this guys online identity is. Smiley

Bitcoinexpress is also coinhumper (he verified this on IRC when he came by one day), he also uses labwiz, dan, unclerico, lanie grace (his ex wife) to name some alt-identities. The woman he claims to be at the moment is supposedly an ex employee of his, kyley wu, but the reality is I think this is a made up person also. You can see the owner of lanie grace (daniel maddox) trying to tell people on this page that "seriously, guys, Kyley wu is a REALELELELEL person!!"

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2009/06/04/terminator-the-sarah-connor-chronicles-josh-friedman-blogs-on-show-cancellation/20077/comment-page-5/

Quote from: laniegrace
@Julia

You are very correct about the one or two post spamming that occurred. I had an employee that got a little wild and took to heart a little too strongly the rules of “Gorilla Tactics”. Kaley Wu aka Kaley222 and is in fact a real person.

I corrected that situation and since then it hasn’t been a problem.

One more thing for the record, I am not a TV Writer at all, never pretended to be, never said I was. I am an Ebay Corporate Partner, the higher level of the EPN Program and have been in the top 300 earners of that program for the past five years straight. There are more than 100,000 that are part of that program. The EPN program is a program where you commercially promote Ebay and has nothing to do with auctions or merchandise.

It’s not anything I can sell you or make money on, so no (J), ahead of time, that is not why I am mentioning it. LOL

I also have an SEO/ Google ranking business with 8 full time employees and last year my husband started a YT Production company that employs 12 people full time. He is currently in Australia working on a project.

I do not make any money at all off my “Lanie Grace” blog, it has zero money making methods on it. The entire purpose of the blog is to test out new scripts, SEO methods and templates in a high traffic situation. It averages about 10K hits per day. It’s a Guinea Pig! That’s its function and nothing more.

Considering the fact I have held the number one position on Google for several Terminator search terms including “Terminator Cancelled” and kicking the crap out of the big boys like EW.com, TV Guide, io9, Yahoo and even FOX for their own terms, I must know what I am doing.

Now this is about as close to “Self Promotion” as I am going to get. I optimized the search term ‘Summer Glau Killed” especially for the Jameron fans over at Terminator Wiki.

Do a search for that term and see who owns it.

~Lanie~

Do you see the same signoff BCX uses ~BCX~ ? Pretty hilarious how this guy pretends to be multiple women. He has no life that's why he posts about SolidCoin and has such a massive interest in SCI-FI shows and pet horoscopes.

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: