Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:59:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti-Israel protesters rally across France  (Read 3100 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:20:53 PM

Seems like the Gaza attacks have united the global Muslim population. Recently the Iranian Supreme Leader requested the Sunnis and Shias to stop fighting each other, and concentrate on attacking the Israelis. However, the last time I heard from Iraq the Shias there were still fighting against the Sunni-backed Islamic State.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:34:14 PM

You know what. Humans are always willing to kill each others.
Just let it be. It is the human condition. It is natural selection.
Those dumb-ass fanatics waste their resources while we can prosper.
There is always mass murdering on Earth, try to not be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Do you know why we feel so concerned about this small conflict ?
Because we (Europeans & Occidentals) created it and fed it.
We exported our conflicts abroad. That's what we wanted.
Everything is fine. It's just an other day for you an me in paradise.

You're right; the West is probably responsible for most of the stuff going on in the region (and elsewhere), but that seems all the more reason to be concerned about it - especially since we profited handsomely from it. But of course, whether we care about it or not, we're some thousands of kilometers safely away, and won't have to deal with any of the more direct consequences from it, unlike those being slaughtered there.
kerafym

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:54:07 PM

Those crimes were in those countries when they were pissed poor, no region escapes from such faith it's in human nature, the only difference is that when those countries were pissed poor as you say, there wasn't remotely as much media coverage as there is now, you can check african countries where Muslims are minority for example, type Central Africa massacre and check for your self and we can take any other example.

Again you are taking bad examples the US before the industrial revolution was poor, the US is a very large very rich country, from agriculture, mineral resources, water, animals ect ect and I'm not going to talk about ethnical cleansing of native population or salevery problems and heck even the representation in Hollywood movies of that era shows high crimes rates, and yet even today while it is the US has one of the highest if not the highest crime rate in the western world, as for Germany, after WW2 Germany was under colonization and army law, Germany was still a strong industrial country, and again that doesn't mean there were no crimes it means the crimes.

If you want to take an example take an example of real poor countries as in today (to have the same media coverage), where goverment can't even enforce the law.

Just one question, when has Islam ever live in peace with their neighbors and in what period has it ever dominance in commerce?

The country I live in, they don't even tolerate the local minority population.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:16:23 PM

Those crimes were in those countries when they were pissed poor, no region escapes from such faith it's in human nature, the only difference is that when those countries were pissed poor as you say, there wasn't remotely as much media coverage as there is now, you can check african countries where Muslims are minority for example, type Central Africa massacre and check for your self and we can take any other example.

Again you are taking bad examples the US before the industrial revolution was poor, the US is a very large very rich country, from agriculture, mineral resources, water, animals ect ect and I'm not going to talk about ethnical cleansing of native population or salevery problems and heck even the representation in Hollywood movies of that era shows high crimes rates, and yet even today while it is the US has one of the highest if not the highest crime rate in the western world, as for Germany, after WW2 Germany was under colonization and army law, Germany was still a strong industrial country, and again that doesn't mean there were no crimes it means the crimes.

If you want to take an example take an example of real poor countries as in today (to have the same media coverage), where goverment can't even enforce the law.
Just one question, when has Islam ever live in peace with their neighbors and in what period has it ever dominance in commerce?

The right question would be when has Israel ever lived in peace with its neighbours?

They're the regime that keeps invading other countries.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:48:18 PM

The right question would be when has Israel ever lived in peace with its neighbours?

It is not their fault that none of their neighbors recognize their right to exist. If they were only lightly armed and without any NATO support, Israel as a nation would have been long extinct as of now.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:15:46 PM

I don't understand your the point of your question, because the answer would be the same everywhere heck to prove my point, maybe you need to check the list of deadliest wars in history http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll
not a single war related to Islam in the top 15 actually, but I can understand that will all the media acharnament people can easly mistake, and this is the reason that I don't believe in media but I do a little bit of search before advancing something
DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:57:36 PM

I don't understand your the point of your question, because the answer would be the same everywhere heck to prove my point, maybe you need to check the list of deadliest wars in history http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll
not a single war related to Islam in the top 15 actually, but I can understand that will all the media acharnament people can easly mistake, and this is the reason that I don't believe in media but I do a little bit of search before advancing something

But if you look at a list of ongoing armed conflicts with 1000+ deaths per year,8 out of 10 of those wars involves Muslims.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:11:51 PM

But if you look at a list of ongoing armed conflicts with 1000+ deaths per year,8 out of 10 of those wars involves Muslims.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts
The only thing is that a part from Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the rest of casualties is related to Arab spring/revolution (with a few exceptions), and not real wars as the ones mentioned above
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:49:19 AM

The only thing is that a part from Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the rest of casualties is related to Arab spring/revolution (with a few exceptions), and not real wars as the ones mentioned above

Huh?

Here is the list:

#1. Israeli–Palestinian conflict : Jews vs Arabs
#2. War in Afghanistan: NATO vs Taliban
#3. Somali Civil War: Al Shabab vs Ethiopia
#4. Islamist insurgency in Nigeria: Boko Haram vs Goodluck Jonathan
#5. War in North-West Pakistan: Taliban vs Pakistan
#6. Mexican Drug War
#7. Egyptian Crisis: Islamic Brotherhood vs Al Sisi
#8. Syrian Civil War: ISIS vs Assad
#9. Iraqi insurgency: ISIS vs NATO
#10. Central African Republic conflict: Muslims vs Christians
#11. South Sudanese Civil War
#12. War in Donbass

In the top ten, only the Mexican Drug War is not related to Islam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: