Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet!  (Read 45311 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:15:23 AM

[Yes we can, What sort of ideas do you have? I wanted WEB to be very colorful, but yes we can always change it! Lets get some community feedback going and some entries up, I would be more than willing to design something as well for an entry! I will do a bounty of 100-200 WEB depending on the quality of the final picked work.

Roadmap: Is whatever direction the community wants to take Webcoin in, I do have plans to make a very secure online wallet for Webcoin with API features. This will take an extensive amount of time due to the level of security it would need to achieve. It will be a well-rounded Webcoin wallet for quick web browser access, I want to also include as many features as I can in the online wallet as well as the QT. There is a lot of coins out there including my past coins that made false promises, I am sticking to honesty and I am not making false promises like 90% of the other coins out there (Anon features, LOL). Anonymity is something that I support 100% and I do want Webcoin to be privacy central, but we will see what the future has in store for us, there is a lot of development in this field and it is constantly changing, until something more perfected comes along, there is no reason for Webcoin to include some faulty, broken code.. Wink

If anyone has a suggestion or wants something added to Webcoin, don't hesitate to ask me! All ideas will be appreciated!

TOR first ?

TOR is possible to easily implement natively...Except one problem with Torcoins = They are pointless, Tor is already somewhat implemented into cryptos. If you know what you are doing, You can use the -tor flag with Webcoin to connect using a Tor node to the network. You just need to have tor on your computer as well.

More information on the Tor implementation in Webcoin/Bitcoin: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Tor

Wink

If the community still wants native integration where all users on the Webcoin network will be on Tor, let me know! Smiley

Yes, Tor can be implemented easily , but can attract more invstors.It's just my opinion, finally it's up to you and the community .

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:42:58 AM

Yes we can, What sort of ideas do you have? I wanted WEB to be very colorful, but yes we can always change it! Lets get some community feedback going and some entries up, I would be more than willing to design something as well for an entry! I will do a bounty of 100-200 WEB depending on the quality of the final picked work.

Roadmap: Is whatever direction the community wants to take Webcoin in, I do have plans to make a very secure online wallet for Webcoin with API features. This will take an extensive amount of time due to the level of security it would need to achieve. It will be a well-rounded Webcoin wallet for quick web browser access, I want to also include as many features as I can in the online wallet as well as the QT. There is a lot of coins out there including my past coins that made false promises, I am sticking to honesty and I am not making false promises like 90% of the other coins out there (Anon features, LOL). Anonymity is something that I support 100% and I do want Webcoin to be privacy central, but we will see what the future has in store for us, there is a lot of development in this field and it is constantly changing, until something more perfected comes along, there is no reason for Webcoin to include some faulty, broken code.. Wink

If anyone has a suggestion or wants something added to Webcoin, don't hesitate to ask me! All ideas will be appreciated!

Well I think you should take a page out of some successful coins to get the ball rolling. Above all webcoin is a currency, so it should be spendable asap. Maybe a feature like VRC has with VeriBit where you can convert WEB to BTC so you can spend WebCoin anywhere btc is accepted. Use this feature until one day WebCoin alone gets accepted and there is no need for BTC exchange.

Another feature would be a decentralized WebMarket.

And whats the web without social platforms. Have web chats, including encrypted troll boxes, messging, and video chats.

Just my thoughts for now.

JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:21:14 AM

IMO Tor is slow...
webcoinx14 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:11:21 AM

IMO Tor is slow...

Yea it is, generally there is just not enough nodes running on the network to handle the high volume of traffic...It would be faster if more people setup Tor nodes, but it poses a risk to some...so its not the best system really...if your concerned about your IP privacy just use a VPN Smiley
webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:31:28 AM

Bittrex, Mintpal, Cryptsy, Allcoin, and C-Cex APIs will be implemented into Webcoin overtime...First to come will be C-Cex in Webcoin-QT, should be within the week *if other exchanges add Webcoin I will be able to add them quicker*! Smiley
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:39:23 AM

i like the new wallet !!
solozhuanye

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:00:43 AM

Bittrex, Mintpal, Cryptsy, Allcoin, and C-Cex APIs will be implemented into Webcoin overtime...First to come will be C-Cex in Webcoin-QT, should be within the week *if other exchanges add Webcoin I will be able to add them quicker*! Smiley
Smiley
 He is really trying. We need to support him Smiley
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:18:02 PM

Smiley
 He is really trying. We need to support him Smiley
little early to say...min 1 year should pass,, with that kind of history Roll Eyes    I see him capable of things,, wont blame his pass actions..

but if other 4+- coins were just to make money to pump good one,, is maybe scary ,, more potential profit...

dont forget dev.  with making coin better and better with improvements and with good community
 ,,  is the way to this.. once a year for a week Grin : vimeo.com/29896825

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
SRBOOTH

Activity: 309

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:37:56 PM

It appears there has been an update to the wallet as stated in the forum and OP to version 1.1.0.....however all links I have tried are still showing as version as 1.0.0......am I missing something? Nice work and thanks in advance
SRBOOTH

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:21:00 PM

It appears there has been an update to the wallet as stated in the forum and OP to version 1.1.0.....however all links I have tried are still showing as version as 1.0.0......am I missing something? Nice work and thanks in advance

I just downloaded & installed windows wallet and its version 1.1.0.

Could you post link please, all the ones I tried are showing in HELP/ABOUT WEBCOIN in the wallet still show 1.0.0
Thank you
YYmeans

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:36:11 PM

Active dev .Hmm I am watching on the coin .

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:37:07 PM

Total POW coins are 1,961,450 WEB? (approx)??
SRBOOTH

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:37:19 PM

I just downloaded & installed windows wallet and its version 1.1.0.

Could you post link please, all the ones I tried are showing in HELP/ABOUT WEBCOIN in the wallet still show 1.0.0
Thank you

I used this link to download client.

https://mega.co.nz/#!bYwhnB4K!E_soxaVO7bB3HrT3_SGVxn8Ky2miYw2sjEB4UU8i9NM

Thank you , that worked, I just realized I may have been looking at the ver. incorrectly and may have already been ok....thanks again and sorry for the trouble....must need new glasses...lol
webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:58:28 PM

Yes that is correct Smiley and thanks for the comments guys, yes I am here and I will still be a year from now Smiley
stuffage1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:15:57 PM

Hi

nice to hear, for the time you have been here, 2 of my promising coins have failed due to the lack of the dev involvement after launch.

everything i touch is going to shit....you are my last hope.

Many Thanks
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:38:54 PM

Yes that is correct Smiley and thanks for the comments guys, yes I am here and I will still be a year from now Smiley

You said the same lies about the other 8 shitcoins you've launched.  Anyone that believes anything you say is a fool.  You'll be here long enough to make a couple btc before disappearing like you always have to launch another paste/copy shitcoin.
webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:52:03 PM

You said the same lies about the other 8 shitcoins you've launched.  Anyone that believes anything you say is a fool.  You'll be here long enough to make a couple btc before disappearing like you always have to launch another paste/copy shitcoin.

Anyone that believes me won't be left behind, you sir I can't say if I care if you stay or go. lol but I will be here no matter what, The premine is not going to be dumped and you can still check the address for it. Hahahaha copy/paste coin my ass, everyone copies my coins! LOL (Every coin ever made is a copy of Bitcoin) lol

Your not pointing out anything and your just FUDing for no reason....But then again keep doing it, you only get us more traffic Smiley
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:57:59 PM

Anyone that believes me won't be left behind, you sir I can't say if I care if you stay or go. lol but I will be here no matter what, The premine is not going to be dumped and you can still check the address for it. Hahahaha copy/paste coin my ass, everyone copies my coins! LOL (Every coin ever made is a copy of Bitcoin) lol

Your not pointing out anything and your just FUDing for no reason....But then again keep doing it, you only get us more traffic Smiley

The fact that you have launched 8 coins that you walked away from is not FUD.

You'll do the same thing here.  There is nothing special about you or any coin you launch.  This coin will fail just like every other coin you've launched.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:02:37 PM

I posted earlier but got no response. Can you add a social web platform in the the road map? Like web chats, including voice, video and text? All I see is just anon and security, which every coin and their mother is getting.

webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:03:55 PM

The fact that you have launched 8 coins that you walked away from is not FUD.

You'll do the same thing here.  There is nothing special about you or any coin you launch.  This coin will fail just like every other coin you've launched.

Lol my coins only ever failed is because I straight left. I am sticking with Webcoin and your going to be one sad puppy left behind and no one will give a shit, because your an asshole. Smiley Now get out of my thread troll.

I won't do the same thing here, and I could have already left days ago, your an idiot. Those that support me +100 to you, you won't be let down! Don't let this fool try to ruin things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: