Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet!  (Read 45311 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:17:41 AM

I still dont know if tahts what he means. Lets see what he says. XC took 1 week for that to happen what are you talking about. Tekka took over as community manager the same week of the FUD then later handed it over to Synch. If Carsen means he needs a community manager to mod the thread while he works on the features for webcoin, how is that not beneficial? The manager will still give the updates and represent him. But if he means that he wants to give away control of the coin to some new dev, while he goes and works on a new project himself, thats not cool. So which is it?

it sound to me he wants to back off from this project since he cant get webcoin to bittrex. Maybe the next project got better luck getting to bittrex

thats what it sounded like to me. Which means he lied to all of us again. But lets hope we are wrong.

if he manage to convince people for take over. He is not lying. Maybe he is trying out a new way to back off from project instead of just disappearing. Which is a good start

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sleepyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:19:43 AM

Bittrex ask's for dev's info now I think. So they wont add webcoin because you have a bad history with coins on their exchange?

Trade crypto? Check out Quatloo Trader - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
webcoinx14 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:21:08 AM

Fair enough, the community has spoken!

Sticking with it for awhile then Smiley

@Bittrex story, They are mad because Techcoin was outdated on their exchange, I did not notify them of the update, but the update was posted and available for quite awhile. New management has taken over my previous coins, so they really have no reason to complain....Keep pushing them to add Webcoin, kassado is vouching for us as well.
yellowduck2

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:23:34 AM

@Bittrex story, They are mad because Techcoin was outdated on their exchange, I did not notify them of the update, but the update was posted and available for quite awhile. New management has taken over my previous coins, so they really have no reason to complain....Keep pushing them to add Webcoin, kassado is vouching for us as well.

U should stick longer since this is the first coin that you show yourself and try to redeem yourself.

Bittrex should be proof of acceptance.

Take over should at least be after adding to bigger exchange.

Going away for this coin that is less than a week is really a bad idea.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:25:04 AM

Dude are you kidding? So you actually want to leave the project and hand it over to new devs? What happened to "Im going to make webcoin one of the best. Im going to work hard on this project and deliver, and I wont make empty promises." What a joke. Let me try to find those posts, give me a sec.

webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:25:19 AM

U should stick longer since this is the first coin that you show yourself and try to redeem yourself.

Thanks yellowduck, Yes, I agree, I will stick to it! Smiley

Once they do add us I will also add some nice new features Wink They are already pretty much ready Smiley

@cryptoholic - Im sticking with it Wink I just wanted to see what the community would say...Obviously you guys have spoken, don't get mad, I know what I said Wink I am here still Cheesy
yellowduck2

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:28:02 AM

Thanks yellowduck, Yes, I agree, I will stick to it! Smiley

Once they do add us I will also add some nice new features Wink They are already pretty much ready Smiley

Webcoin is the first coin that once u have proven it works to pass on coin to another developer once coin "mature". U can go ahead and create a series of coins that work on this model and u can tell everyone it's your coin which they can trust and have proven by other coin that is still alive and well handle by community.

It all starts with webcoin.

Webcoin is your reset button.

Hope you can make this your best coin.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:28:18 AM

thats not the point. The point is you were willing to leave the project? So if the community said bring on new devs, you would listen? Why would you even give that proposition to the community especially so early...and especially after you made all those promises?

Sleepyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:30:28 AM

My first guess would be because he doesn't believe in the coins future or he has something better.

Trade crypto? Check out Quatloo Trader - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
yellowduck2

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:32:13 AM

My first guess would be because he doesn't believe in the coins future or he has something better.

If he is going to reveal himself on the next project, it's not a good idea to leave webcoin when it's less than 1 week old.
webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:34:13 AM

More so something better. But not necessarily that I dont believe in Webcoin, because I do believe it has a bright future.

Don't worry guys, I am sticking here. Just some more reason to, Lets see more community effort to push Webcoin to Bittrex via Twitter and IRC, Lets get some more people in our IRC channel #webcoinx14 (There is a WEB Tip Bot now), lets get things poppin'! As much as you guys want things from me, the community needs to put in fairly equal effort! Smiley

Im not leaving.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:46:18 AM

Anyone that believes me won't be left behind, you sir I can't say if I care if you stay or go. lol but I will be here no matter what, The premine is not going to be dumped and you can still check the address for it. Hahahaha copy/paste coin my ass, everyone copies my coins! LOL (Every coin ever made is a copy of Bitcoin) lol

Your not pointing out anything and your just FUDing for no reason....But then again keep doing it, you only get us more traffic Smiley

I am so sorry you lost out on NEB...This is not only MY chance to redeem myself but YOUR chance to get what you deserve back! Wink Join Webcoin! Cheesy

The premine of Webcoin will not be dumped, please check through the threads for the premine address as well for transparency.

GIVEAWAY IN THE IRC CHAT RIGHT NOW! Smiley Come join us! Try out the Webcoin-QT! Update coming tonight as well!

Yes I have learned a lot, I will be sticking to Webcoin, I do have some potential devs to join the "WEB" team Smiley This will be in due time though, right now we are still very young and do have a long-life ahead of us. Keep up the support, I really appreciate it! I will ensure you all are successful, I won't leave any of you behind. Lets start the new trend for X14 with Webcoin as well, I am sure many coins will look up to us. There will also be a team for the online wallet system, I do hope to have a Live Chat system setup for 24/7 support as well. Join us in the IRC Chat tonight for a WEB giveaway! Smiley

Carsen, remember its how you respond to the inevitable FUD. This is expected. You've done a good job so far. Keep the high road.

To everybody else that is skeptical. I was involved in DreamCoin, and lost a bunch of money. And his reputation sure isnt the best in the community. But the fact that he is being extremely transparent and actually gave that list of coin launches, deserves a bit of respect imo. Any coin is a gamble, nobody is forcing you to invest. I believe this coin is a chance for him to redeem himself.

Yes, FUD is excepted from some, some just do not understand while others do. I am redeeming my name, I am not going to let anyone down, Webcoin is my best coin to date and it is good to see everyone is getting better hashrates then X13 and better heat consumption than X15 with the new X14 algo. I will always be 100% transparent Smiley, if anyone wants to contact me directly ask me for my Skype! Smiley

300 WEB bounty for IRC Web Tip Bot! Contact me!

These are just a fraction of what you have said in the past 2 days. To reiterate, basically you have said that you will be working on webcoin to redeem yourself, and will make webcoin a top coin by sticking to it and hiring devs as you go. You will take feature implementation ideas from the community (which I gave and still never got a response even after I repeated myself 3 times...if you didnt like the suggestions or dont have the expertise to develop them, just say so).
And after all this talk, you actually had the nerve to give the community a proposition to hand it over to a new dev so you can go work on your next shitcoin? SInce an exchange has not added the coin yet, you want to leave? Thats not how it works with your reputation. You develop and release nice features so they take you serious, then it will get added. It looks to me you cant develop for shit. Also seems to me you want the big exchanges to add the coin, so some pump group will pump it so you can make a profit again.

Right now you basically said fuck you guys I want to leave and I hope someone takes it over...but you said it in a nice way and people are actually falling for it. Im out, good luck. You can not be trusted. The next shitcoin you create, dont even say its you, just stay anonymous, then you at least have a chance to dump the coins you either premined, bought or mined yourself. Hope to prove me wrong though. GL with webcoin.

webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:55:55 AM

Anyone that believes me won't be left behind, you sir I can't say if I care if you stay or go. lol but I will be here no matter what, The premine is not going to be dumped and you can still check the address for it. Hahahaha copy/paste coin my ass, everyone copies my coins! LOL (Every coin ever made is a copy of Bitcoin) lol

Your not pointing out anything and your just FUDing for no reason....But then again keep doing it, you only get us more traffic Smiley

I am so sorry you lost out on NEB...This is not only MY chance to redeem myself but YOUR chance to get what you deserve back! Wink Join Webcoin! Cheesy

The premine of Webcoin will not be dumped, please check through the threads for the premine address as well for transparency.

GIVEAWAY IN THE IRC CHAT RIGHT NOW! Smiley Come join us! Try out the Webcoin-QT! Update coming tonight as well!

Yes I have learned a lot, I will be sticking to Webcoin, I do have some potential devs to join the "WEB" team Smiley This will be in due time though, right now we are still very young and do have a long-life ahead of us. Keep up the support, I really appreciate it! I will ensure you all are successful, I won't leave any of you behind. Lets start the new trend for X14 with Webcoin as well, I am sure many coins will look up to us. There will also be a team for the online wallet system, I do hope to have a Live Chat system setup for 24/7 support as well. Join us in the IRC Chat tonight for a WEB giveaway! Smiley

Carsen, remember its how you respond to the inevitable FUD. This is expected. You've done a good job so far. Keep the high road.

To everybody else that is skeptical. I was involved in DreamCoin, and lost a bunch of money. And his reputation sure isnt the best in the community. But the fact that he is being extremely transparent and actually gave that list of coin launches, deserves a bit of respect imo. Any coin is a gamble, nobody is forcing you to invest. I believe this coin is a chance for him to redeem himself.

Yes, FUD is excepted from some, some just do not understand while others do. I am redeeming my name, I am not going to let anyone down, Webcoin is my best coin to date and it is good to see everyone is getting better hashrates then X13 and better heat consumption than X15 with the new X14 algo. I will always be 100% transparent Smiley, if anyone wants to contact me directly ask me for my Skype! Smiley

300 WEB bounty for IRC Web Tip Bot! Contact me!

These are just a fraction of what you have said in the past 2 days. To reiterate, basically you have said that you will be working on webcoin to redeem yourself, and will make webcoin a top coin by sticking to it and hiring devs as you go. You will take feature implementation ideas from the community (which I gave and still never got a response even after I repeated myself 3 times...if you didnt like the suggestions or dont have the expertise to develop them, just say so).
And after all this talk, you actually had the nerve to give the community a proposition to hand it over to a new dev so you can go work on your next shitcoin? SInce an exchange has not added the coin yet, you want to leave? Thats not how it works with your reputation. You develop and release nice features so they take you serious, then it will get added. It looks to me you cant develop for shit. Also seems to me you want the big exchanges to add the coin, so some pump group will pump it so you can make a profit again.

Right now you basically said fuck you guys I want to leave and I hope someone takes it over...but you said it in a nice way and people are actually falling for it. Im out, good luck. You can not be trusted. The next shitcoin you create, dont even say its you, just stay anonymous, then you at least have a chance to dump the coins you either premined, bought or mined yourself. Hope to prove me wrong though. GL with webcoin.

Okay, for the hundrendth time, Im not leaving.

Im still right here, it was just a question, an extremely valuable member of this community told me to put the proposition up, kassado...In his eyes and us as developers it would be the smarter thing to make a coin with a much longer PoW phase, Webcoin wasen't initially made with the intention of staying with the community, if you read through the posts, then you realize, I wasent prepared to just come out with who I was, until others commented that it was me, so I came forth, even with my doing so or regardless of my reputation, Webcoin's PoW phase is just way too short for any realistic investors or long-time growth....Do you see what I am saying? I hope this makes more sense to you... I will stick with Webcoin if that is what everyone wants and I won't leave anyways until there is someone with enough experience to take over. I hope you can all think on this, yes Webcoin is good for people who have been here this whole time, but for new pools, exchanges, and other things, they just dont see Webcoin as that appealing as it only has 4 more days until PoS starts. Basically, I want something from the start to be good and for a long-time, Webcoin was built to be short-term, not long-term. Have faith though still man, I am here, Webcoin won't go away ever no matter what, but obviously input and comments on my ideas above would be greatly appreciated.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:01:55 AM

What are you talking about Caren? Short POW period shouldnt matter if the development team is active and always working hard on implementation and coming up with new features. Cloak had a short POW phase and its one of the leading coins right now. XC had a short POW phase, and was actually cut short, and again its one of the leading coins. Its development that gives the coin value.

And who is this member that gave you the idea to hand the project over to someone else? Can he come forward and explain himself?

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:38:14 AM

This is made by the same asshole that lied about Dreamcoin, right to me, pretending he had real skill and stole the BTC?

Bitcointalk.org allowing this shit to go on is dragging down the reputation of cryptos and BTC. Anon newbie scam devs have to go, enough is enough.

stuffage1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:39:57 AM

Hi

stick with it, its too soon for you to give any responsibility away, it shows weakness.  what would you need to achieve before richie can considers webcoin?

keep up the good job.

Many Thanks

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:48:00 AM

People have a lot of nerve to commit fraud when their real identities are known.

webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:53:38 AM

People have a lot of nerve to commit fraud when their real identities are known.

Commit Fraud? You need a reality check my friend....I make cryptos, there is no law against creating a program in C++/QT that is based on the Bitcoin protocol.

@cryptoholic - You do have a point, I am glad you have a valid argument, you have submitted some good suggestions as to the future of Webcoin as well. I will be implementing new features overtime, the next planned feature will come after Bittrex or another big exchange adds us. I am not sure what Bittrex wants from me, but as far as I know, they want community support, keep bugging them, and of course for me to stay here with Webcoin and redeem myself. Smiley

@stuffage1 - Of Course I will! Thanks for the support!
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:08:52 AM

I will be implementing new features overtime, the next planned feature will come after Bittrex or another big exchange adds

You just dump premine and gone again.  Shocked

webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:19:07 AM

I will be implementing new features overtime, the next planned feature will come after Bittrex or another big exchange adds

You just dump premine and gone again.  Shocked

The premine is still intact and I will not be dumping it. I will be adding market charts and Bittrex trading APIs in Webcoin-QT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: