Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:21:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Bitcointalk.org forum accounts - Inventory Sold out 6/4/15  (Read 19322 times)
ACCTseller (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:32:05 AM

are you also buying accounts as well?
The only account that I would be willing to buy is the Tradefortress account.

Other then that I do not buy accounts as it is too risky. I create my own accounts.

Out of curiosity, why would you want to buy his account in particular? To have the record on least trusted score in the forum? Tongue
I think the TradeFortress account is one that is known by most of the community so it may potentially have some resale value. Everyone knows that the account was sold at least once so anyone would be stupid to try to scam with it.

Other then that one account, I want to only sell accounts that I create as it would guarantee both me and my buyers that the accounts have not been hacked.
fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:32:00 PM

Any chance to lower your sr. account. I can buy an on-going if you do a better price.

ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:22:59 PM

Any chance to lower your sr. account. I can buy an on-going if you do a better price.
PM sent.
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:47:04 PM

How many member accounts do you have and can you offer a bulk discount ?
I will send you a PM on this as well. But I have 2 member accounts currently and I am not able to offer discounts based on volume due to the amount of time it takes to make them and how little they sell for.

If you were to buy multiple senior accounts as part of one transaction then I can offer a discount.
Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:36:47 PM

Is it just one Senior member account you have? I may be interested in one, but I can't pay a fortune. PM me.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:27:03 PM

Is it just one Senior member account you have? I may be interested in one, but I can't pay a fortune. PM me.
I have multiple Senior accounts. Sending PM now.
jamescrypto

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:00:29 PM

0.25 BTC for senior member account.
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:44:05 PM

0.25 BTC for senior member account.
I sent a PM but that is much too low.
Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:21:30 PM

PM me the activity of the member account.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:49:25 PM

PM me the activity of the member account.
PM sent
ilovecoinZ

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:09:17 AM

PM me your BEST deal on a member account, I want to join a sig deal.

Ive had some other offers so if you are cheaper than them i shall buy from you, im not getting into a pm barter war, just one PM with your best price, if its lower than your competitors i will reply and buy from you, if its not i wont reply.
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:33:11 PM

PM me your BEST deal on a member account, I want to join a sig deal.

Ive had some other offers so if you are cheaper than them i shall buy from you, im not getting into a pm barter war, just one PM with your best price, if its lower than your competitors i will reply and buy from you, if its not i wont reply.
My prices are listed on my OP. If you want to make an offer I will consider it.
PeanutCoins

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:09:39 AM

dont buy these accounts anymore for the price they are asking cause now PD sig campaign will be gone a different direction

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:10:43 AM

dont buy these accounts anymore for the price they are asking cause now PD sig campaign will be gone a different direction
Senior accounts should be worth more then this because if you have anything less you can make much less with other campaigns.
PeanutCoins

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:14:25 AM

Senior accounts should be worth more then this because if you have anything less you can make much less with other campaigns.

ha ha your so wrong, seniors nor hero can join PD sign campaign any more, get .10btc for them while you can.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:08:23 AM

ha ha your so wrong, seniors nor hero can join PD sign campaign any more, get .10btc for them while you can.
That is not true. You are trolling. Seniors and heros can still join the PD campaign and any other campaign that is open.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:14:11 AM

That is not true. You are trolling. Seniors and heros can still join the PD campaign and any other campaign that is open.

For now seniors and hero can't join PD sign campaign because it is full until someone quits. Wink

Status
All ranks under senior: No longer offered
Senior: FULL
Hero: FULL
Legendary/Staff: Available

ACCTseller (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:34:02 AM

For now seniors and hero can't join PD sign campaign because it is full until someone quits. Wink

Status
All ranks under senior: No longer offered
Senior: FULL
Hero: FULL
Legendary/Staff: Available

Ya I see this :/ It appears that PrimeDice is focusing their advertising money elsewhere (I saw Stunna looking for a SEO expert several days ago but will only pay if they are successful in getting their site to page 1 of search results of certain keywords.

I personally think this is a bad idea as the signature campaign is the most efficient way to advertise a BTC related gambling site (IMO).

There will still be other campaigns that people can join with purchased accounts and there are other campaigns open today.
MemberBit

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:51:32 PM

Hello
I also selling my old account

Activity:    126
Position:    Full Member

Looking price 50 usd.
ACCTseller (OP)