Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC BANQUE .com Nice PR Site FOR SALE  (Read 575 times)
banque (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:43:39 PM

www.BTCbanque.com

PM Me any offers or development projects you might have for this site.

Banque is French for Bank

BTC the abbreviation and symbol for Bitcoin

I will not discuss any offers publicly, so PM ONLY

I don't care what some might value it at, so PLEASE don't pollute this thread with opinions

It's a domain name very relevant to BTC and Banking.

It already has a nice PR rank so it could be a good name for anyone that wants to be relevant in the Bitcoin World

Right now it has a future search feature that will soon be all bitcoin merchants on front door.

It has a new forum and news blog.

So it can easily become a major traffic site for bitcoin and if the right project gets on it, it could become a legit transmitter of currency but there's a ton of new rules about BTC and money transfers.

So right now it is an info portal and search portal as well as a forum.

It can be monetized with ads, I have a non-profits groups ads on the site pushing the non-profit search portal on the front door.

So already the site has a certain NON-PROFIT spirit to it, but it can be monetized.

I will discuss in private any offers and I WILL NOT RESPOND TO PUBLIC OFFERS

Sorry, but the name stands on itself as to value if you like domains and a brandable .com it has value.

It also have major BTC project value if the right group interested in obtaining the right licenses to do a BTC Bank for French based speakers.

SO PLEASE NO PUBLIC OFFERS and NO PUBLIC VALUATIONS

Its worth whatever someone or some business thinks it is worth.

So what anyone has to say about value is not needed in this thread, SO PLEASE respect my request to not make this a what is it worth thread or this sucks it's a domain name, etc.

If someone has interest in the name PM ME, if you have a project and can put together legitimate licensing for it to become a Banque, great, if it just operates for search, news and a forum it's a strong name and PR is important so its PR is already an asset value.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: