Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PXI] PRIME-XI | Digital Currency | Fast Transactions | Anonymous Network  (Read 167201 times)
mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:23:19 PM

Very nice! Good luck for all of us! Smiley

I ♥ Crypto!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Percise (OP)

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:01:22 AM

The new bot is still in works. When its completed, I will have a tutorial and manual ready for users to use it and I will try to get it in different languages. I'll have more technical information about the bot in details. A promotion video will be done as well for the new bot. I was going to use beta testers but its not needed any more, thanks for everyone who wanted to be testers. A thread for the bots may be added, but I currently have enough threads as I can handle right now. I'm also looking for an instant payment with instant download system for crypto currencies, but haven't seen anything yet. There is a paypal system which I looked into but would rather have a similar system to use pxi. If anyone knows if this system exist please reply/pm me.

The new block explorer is up and running today with a top 100 list.

We need more PXI Games, If anyone wants to make some games It would help us out.

Thanks

Bitcointalk member since 2014.
sciakysystem

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:30:33 AM

The new bot is still in works. When its completed, I will have a tutorial and manual ready for users to use it and I will try to get it in different languages. I'll have more technical information about the bot in details. A promotion video will be done as well for the new bot. I was going to use beta testers but its not needed any more, thanks for everyone who wanted to be testers. A thread for the bots may be added, but I currently have enough threads as I can handle right now. I'm also looking for an instant payment with instant download system for crypto currencies, but haven't seen anything yet. There is a paypal system which I looked into but would rather have a similar system to use pxi. If anyone knows if this system exist please reply/pm me.

The new block explorer is up and running today with a top 100 list.

We need more PXI Games, If anyone wants to make some games It would help us out.

Thanks

dev you are working so good and so hard, but you are not supported by the price and interest in your coin is decreasing.. i dont know the price is so low, but i know that you (and we) have to do something to raise it or this coin will be no more minable
Percise (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:59:11 PM

I spotted this today reading the cryptocoinsnews, https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-winners-losers/

oldboy11

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:54:20 PM

dev you are working so good and so hard, but you are not supported by the price and interest in your coin is decreasing.. i dont know the price is so low, but i know that you (and we) have to do something to raise it or this coin will be no more minable
people do not understand the potential of this coin. PXI one of the few coins with honest developer and an interesting idea. I continue to hold, mining and buy PXI. And waiting multibot.

1 2 з 4 5
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 09:53:41 AM

Hi,

The hashrate needs to be evenly spread over the pools available to help secure this coin.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
YYY888

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:48:01 PM

Seem to do very seriously.At present judgment is worth holding. Wink

Percise (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:57:58 PM

The bot is near complete, poloniex, c-cex is done, and waiting for cryptsy support to reply.

smoothdoger

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:18:02 PM

The bot is near complete, poloniex, c-cex is done, and waiting for cryptsy support to reply.

so after 2 months of dev time you havent developed a thing but a stupid trade bot?
You don't even have to do any real work, you can just edit the darkcoin code and have master node systems and all sorts of neat stuff but you basically just blew 2 months of devtime on a incomplete trade bot.

No white paper or planned features at all.......

this coin will be delisted from bittrex within 30 days and will NEVER get on cryptsy
oldboy11

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:46:18 PM

what about bittrex?

1 2 з 4 5
oldboy11

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:51:58 PM

so after 2 months of dev time you havent developed a thing but a stupid trade bot?
You don't even have to do any real work, you can just edit the darkcoin code and have master node systems and all sorts of neat stuff but you basically just blew 2 months of devtime on a incomplete trade bot.

this coin will be delisted from bittrex within 30 days and will NEVER get on cryptsy

Stupid tradebot? No features? What about tradebot with scripts for automatic trades?  Cool

1 2 з 4 5
Percise (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:42:52 PM

Maybe you didn't read it clearly, I wrote ( waiting for cryptsy support to reply). Cryptsy support is slacking, and have not gotten back yet. Please read everything before you post.

There is a bot called Nanobot for Crypto-Trade, If you trade at crypto-trade there is no restrictions you can trade with any currency and don't need PXI in your wallet . Here's the link http://prime-xi.com/nanobot.html.

If companies post there planned features other companies would build it too, that is why FORD GM APPLE AMD NVIDIA etc... hide there products before and after they have completed it until its time to release it. Its not smart to post planned features, especially with release dates before they even started the project. It's a common thing on Bitcointalk to post planned features but it's really just to lie and keep people on there toes, trading and mining there coin till those dates pass with no product. Its also good for coin hoppers, they need to see what coin they can pump n dump. Other coin devs want ideas that would be handing them the package, If they have more time and more devs it would be done before you can start it.

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 11:17:07 PM

real developers dont need crypto asian or anyone else to 'prove them'

c'est la vie

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
smoothdoger

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:34:21 PM

Maybe you didn't read it clearly, I wrote ( waiting for cryptsy support to reply). Cryptsy support is slacking, and have not gotten back yet. Please read everything before you post.

There is a bot called Nanobot for Crypto-Trade, If you trade at crypto-trade there is no restrictions you can trade with any currency and don't need PXI in your wallet . Here's the link http://prime-xi.com/nanobot.html.

If companies post there planned features other companies would build it too, that is why FORD GM APPLE AMD NVIDIA etc... hide there products before and after they have completed it until its time to release it. Its not smart to post planned features, especially with release dates before they even started the project. It's a common thing on Bitcointalk to post planned features but it's really just to lie and keep people on there toes, trading and mining there coin till those dates pass with no product. Its also good for coin hoppers, they need to see what coin they can pump n dump. Other coin devs want ideas that would be handing them the package, If they have more time and more devs it would be done before you can start it.

I love these devs who release coins with no features and just make empty promises.
You are the scum of cryptoland, cryptsy is not going to touch this coin because it offers nothing, has almost no community and cannot keep a network diff level over 1 for more than 20 mins.
i can fork this coin right now with a $20 rental.

you are hopelessly delusional, all you have is a half working tradebot and a basically dead coin

When you actually develop a product i may retract my remarks
Percise (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:57:17 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 02:35:43 PM by Percise

real developers dont need crypto asian or anyone else to 'prove them'

c'est la vie

Cryptoasian POD is just to prove I'm not here to scam anyone, I have read your posts about POD and agree with you. My decision was not to prove that I'm a dev but the main objective was more to prove that I'm not scamming anyone. Plus I did my research on POD with other coins, and It actually keeps coin hoppers and pump n dumpers away when they see the POD Images. So It was more just to prove I'm not here to rip anyone off, which I see too much reading threads on bitcointalk.

Percise (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:32:00 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 12:48:29 AM by Percise

I don't have any request for cryptsy exchange, or asked to be on cryptsy why do you keep saying I want to go on cryptsy, where did that come from?
Bots will be made with different exchanges, It doesn't mean I want PXI on all of them. There is a Poll on the front thread about how many exchanges is good for a new coin. You can check it out, Its on the main thread If your interested. If you don't like the bots that we have Its your opinion, others have liked it saying that they don't have to login to trade, or they can multi task while trading.  
I have not given any false promises, or lied about anything, or said I wanted to be on cryptsy. I have responded to every question, stayed with this coin, didn't dump n leave, and pxi is showing progress each week you can back track the last month Its been busy.

digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:25:41 AM

nice cant wait for new trading bot Grin Grin Grin
Percise (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:34:05 PM

nice cant wait for new trading bot Grin Grin Grin
Yeah Its great that there is another bot. 

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:49:48 AM

I'm giving this one a go. I'm a lowly CPU miner, and so far had not tried my hand at any X11 coins. I wasn't able to get minerd to work with any pools (not sure what I did wrong), so I gave a go at mining with the wallet. Left my CPU running overnight and woke up to one mined block. Now, this may not seem like much, but to me, with only a CPU doing the hashing, this was an accomplishment that I have never had with any other coin previously. I don't think my luck will remain if the difficulty goes up much past 1, so I will enjoy this while I can.

adloule13

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:37:08 AM

watching this coin

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: