Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top-Down Massivly Multiplayer Post-Apocoliptic shooter  (Read 2902 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
May 02, 2011, 05:15:10 AM

Hello bitcoiners.
Im the developer of FleshVirus the Top-down MMO zombie shooter which is a fancy word for Flash game on facebook.
I would like to get some ideas for such a game the game programming it self is finished the only thing needed now is data-entry(Maps, Weapons, Quests, a more detailed story line,etc,etc) I thought since I'll be supporting bitcoins as a payment system why don't i ask the community what they would like in a Top-Down shooter or maybe what they wouldn't like.

You can do some fun stuff like unlock a flame thrower and light zombies on fire, find hidden buildings to take over and use as a fort but you have to fight waves of zombies before you can claim it. once you claim the fort any survivor can store goods and money and a place for meeting up and chatting, etc. Anyways, what do you guys think about that initial idea? anything you want to add to it?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kiba
Legendary

Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 02, 2011, 05:29:06 AM

Bitcoin should not be a payment system but a commodity in your MMO. Maybe it could be used to revive players on the spot or something.

em3rgentOrdr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

youtube.com/ericfontainejazz now accepts bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2011, 06:04:14 AM

Bitcoin should not be a payment system but a commodity in your MMO. Maybe it could be used to revive players on the spot or something.

I like that idea a lot!

"We will not find a solution to political problems in cryptography, but we can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years.

Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks, but pure P2P networks are holding their own."
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
May 02, 2011, 08:23:39 AM

Completly agree its free to play but for certain extras like high powered flame thrower or purchase ranks to gain access to classified areas.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: