Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SUSPENDED  (Read 1047 times)
x5ploit (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:37:48 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 08:03:08 PM by x5ploit

Seems StarBucks gift cards are popular these times so, having known the method every other seller uses, I will sell 100$ StarBucks GC's for 20$.

EDIT: Seems getting those gifts is harder these days..Too many people using this. Suspended till I find how to get any more.

Accepting only BTC, going first for trusted users only, else escrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 07:39:12 PM

So you are selling a 100$ gift card, for 20$ in BTC? So if I send 20$, I will obtain a 100$ starbucks gift card (which country?) through email?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
x5ploit (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:40:05 PM

So you are selling a 100$ gift card, for 20$ in BTC? So if I send 20$, I will obtain a 100$ starbucks gift card (which country?) through email?
Your country choice is up to you, I can get any country you want. You will get it by e-mail, of course Smiley.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 07:42:01 PM

Your country choice is up to you, I can get any country you want. You will get it by e-mail, of course Smiley.
Ok I would like to purchase one, and a Canadian starbucks card. Which escrow would be preferable?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
x5ploit (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:43:29 PM

Ok I would like to purchase one, and a Canadian starbucks card. Which escrow would be preferable?
Since you're trusted, I will go first. PM me your e-mail address and I shall send it in about 15 minutes.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 08:55:48 PM

Allright after suggesting he uses an escrow he has not responded. Seems like a scam attempt, but I have not come to any conclusions yet so I have no way of knowing.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
paceta

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:24:34 PM

He have as well some lendings ongoing that still are NOT repaid , today he asked me via PM if i can lend him something ..

why OP you did not post in in the public forum the lending request ?

i have a bad feeling that some users will lose money  Angry
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:42:12 AM

Just an FYI, Starbucks gift cards can be reversed/cancelled if they were purchased through fraudulent means. I have purchased a Starbucks gift card only to realize that the balance was reduced to zero after the seller chargebacked the initial purchase for the gift card balance. In short, they are not 100% safe and once Starbucks removes the balance there is not much you can do about it. I would buy any gift cards that can be purchased directly with a credit card with extreme caution.

Disclaimer: I am not saying this seller is a scammer, but $20 for $100 gift card seems very shady.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 03:01:46 PM

Just an FYI, Starbucks gift cards can be reversed/cancelled if they were purchased through fraudulent means. I have purchased a Starbucks gift card only to realize that the balance was reduced to zero after the seller chargebacked the initial purchase for the gift card balance. In short, they are not 100% safe and once Starbucks removes the balance there is not much you can do about it. I would buy any gift cards that can be purchased directly with a credit card with extreme caution.

Disclaimer: I am not saying this seller is a scammer, but $20 for $100 gift card seems very shady.
Also look at his trust rating.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
seandaniel

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 03:19:53 PM

Also look at his trust rating.

Agreed.. and there's a lot of spam seller here regarding starbucks giftcard.. and some of them are newbie..

Use an Escrow like 7 days before the payment release Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: