Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jenna's Microloans [No Collateral] =)  (Read 3898 times)
Jaaawsh

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:36:12 AM

Wow thats some immature, ruining my rep on here because I didn't post a picture of myself right away?

I'm not unreasonable or immature.  Right now you seem very untrustworthy.  But post the pic in the next couple minutes and I can remove it.  Smiley

Could of fooled me, the way you go around on the forums reminds me of the way Rentacops are at highschools/ middleschools.
Honestly people like you that go around and feel the need to get involved in other peoples shit and "patrol" it's like. Get a fucking life and go find something else better to do. I hope that the 80/100 people that you gave negative trust to for stupid ass reasons, give negative trust to you too.

I didn't give you negative feedback for a stupid ass reason.  You said you are going to sell your account.  That means you probably won't honour any deals you make on this account.  I'm just telling people to be aware of this fact.

Actually it is a stupid ass reason because I've done nothing in the past that would warrant me being labeled a "scammer". I've always paid every single loan back, (with extra interest if late). The only reason I want to sell my account is because I had a really bad losing streak, and so that I can PAY BACK MY LOANS I'VE TAKEN OUT. How does one not understand that?

Learn to read, learn to realize that not everyone is a scammer.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:36:49 AM

Sorry "Jenna" but you left me negative feedback implying that I was asking you for your picture.  In reality (this thread), YOU are the one who offered your picture to improve your scam.  I just called you on it.

I won't be removing the feedback as you are obviously not a 22 year old woman.  You are a liar.  Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:38:23 AM

And if anything my past trust should show that I'm an honest person. I buy btc via paypal and don't do chargebacks for goodness sakes.

kkurtmann

Activity: 475

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:41:58 AM

holy thread highjack, batman!

https://www.buytrezor.com?a=55c37b866c11   well sir, I like it!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:42:23 AM

Actually it is a stupid ass reason because I've done nothing in the past that would warrant me being labeled a "scammer". I've always paid every single loan back, (with extra interest if late). The only reason I want to sell my account is because I had a really bad losing streak, and so that I can PAY BACK MY LOANS I'VE TAKEN OUT. How does one not understand that?

And all my trust says is that you want to sell your account, which is true.  I don't say you are a scammer at all.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:45:49 AM

And all my trust says is that you want to sell your account, which is true.  I don't say you are a scammer at all.

No you don't directly say it but your little "comment" on my trust rating was clicked negative. So now I have -6 trust, labeled a scammer by the trust system, and probably won't be able to sell my account to pay back my loans.

You are a horrible addition to this community, I've never seen you post anything besides scam accusations, or negative trust. I've ALWAYS thought this, not just now because you finally did it to me. I just never wanted to say anything before since the only attention you give to anyone, is negative.

JennaK (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:48:28 AM

I'm hungover and I look crappy today.. I'm not posting a picture, end of story. You're the one rushing me.. And then you've left me feedback that ruins my account. I'm a girl and I'll prove it tomorrow before work.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:48:48 AM

It only says Warning: Trade with extreme caution! which is true since you want to sell your account.  Nothing about you being a scammer. Sorry you can't understand this.  Undecided

Have a better day.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:49:27 AM

I'm hungover and I look crappy today.. I'm not posting a picture, end of story. You're the one rushing me.. And then you've left me feedback that ruins my account. I'm a girl and I'll prove it tomorrow before work.

Roll Eyes

Get over yourself.  Are you looking for a date, or to prove you are female?

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:51:25 AM

That should be enough time to get a chick to do it for you yes?

Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:52:07 AM

It only says Warning: Trade with extreme caution! which is true since you want to sell your account.  Nothing about you being a scammer. Sorry you can't understand this.  Undecided

Have a better day.

WHAT DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE TRUST SYSTEM CAN'T RECOGNIZE THIS. A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IN ON SOMEONE'S TRUST, ESPECIALLY FROM YOU AUTOMATICALLY GET'S THEM LABELED A SCAMMER BY THE FORUM.

So really you might as well of just written scammer on my profile.

Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:53:22 AM

"trade with extreme caution"

What the fuck does that mean besides, "watch out this person scams!"

JennaK (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:55:04 AM

Believe what you want.. lol I don't care.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:56:31 AM

Believe what you want.. lol I don't care.

I do, I live in this place called The United States. We practice this thing called free will, this allows us to.... Believe what I want lol

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:24:05 AM

Have a better day.

WHAT DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE TRUST SYSTEM CAN'T RECOGNIZE THIS. A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IN ON SOMEONE'S TRUST, ESPECIALLY FROM YOU AUTOMATICALLY GET'S THEM LABELED A SCAMMER BY THE FORUM.

Sorry dude, but Vod is right. 

Selling one's account is a sleazy move that helps scammers.
Since you communicated your intentions to sell your account,
no one should trust your account and therefore the negative trust
is appropriate.

Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:27:29 AM

Have a better day.

is appropriate.

Last time I checked people also bought accounts as an investment because they plan on joining signature campaigns.
Also because some people don't like the post restrictions on newbies, and it does take a few weeks to become atleast a Jr. Member.

Last time I checked:

selling account =/= scammer goin' take it over.

Sydboy

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:33:35 AM

if (s)he provides a pic i bet a number of people will give her money. if (s)he holds up a bit of paper that will just increase the loan 100 times over.

it is a sad world we live in.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:34:10 AM

Have a better day.

is appropriate.

Last time I checked people also bought accounts as an investment because they plan on joining signature campaigns.
Also because some people don't like the post restrictions on newbies, and it does take a few weeks to become atleast a Jr. Member.

Last time I checked:

Selling an account is allowed because it can't be stopped. Any accounts sold should have a warning that the account was purchased and to protect someone from potential scams. It really is that simple.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:43:47 AM

Have a better day.

is appropriate.

Last time I checked:

Selling an account is allowed because it can't be stopped. Any accounts sold should have a warning that the account was purchased and to protect someone from potential scams. It really is that simple.

I like your suggestion. Vod should take a page out of your book, and come up with new ideas like that, rather than naming himself "the mighty forum patrol man who must stop all potentially scammy situations"

Not. Your. Job.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 01:46:37 AM

Bullshit, its everyones job to keep scammers off this forum. I should not say this cause people pay me to find scammers. I have seen people lose bitcoins in the amounts that would make you shit yourself to scams.
While vod may be quick to throw negative trust up, it makes scammers have to try a little harder which is great.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: