Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:40:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED - No Longer Required  (Read 885 times)
Shibe07 (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Provider of Bitcoin Loans

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:21:43 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 01:59:39 PM by Shibe07

Closing Thread  Angry

Looks like the deal offered WAS to good to be true.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700464.0

Someone created a fake account and changed the 715 to 7I5. They then PM'ed people who posted on the above thread in an attempt to scam them.

Therefore this loan is no longer required.

Thanks for all the Input though, Esp Killerloop.

Looking for a BTC Loan?... Secured and Unsecured Loans accepted! Shibe07's Micro-Loans! APPLY NOW
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JennaK

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:24:06 PM

With a new house and a baby on the way.. with no cash or collateral.. shouldn't you be trying to find some work so you can have some cash?
Babies aren't cheap!
Shibe07 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:26:03 PM

With a new house and a baby on the way.. with no cash or collateral.. shouldn't you be trying to find some work so you can have some cash?
Babies aren't cheap!

I am full time employed. The monies I earn from my Job go towards the baby and house. Within a couple of months i'll be back on my feet, but the offer I'd been given on these Antminers are a once in a lifetime opportunity and I don't want to miss out. Hence the request for a loan.

Looking for a BTC Loan?... Secured and Unsecured Loans accepted! Shibe07's Micro-Loans! APPLY NOW
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:26:33 PM

I have no cash/coin collateral, but can give you a full oversight of all transactions if required. Also, if your in the UK, you can come round to look at the Antminers as soon as they have arrived.

Rule is: no collateral no loan, close the thread thanks.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Shibe07 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:32:11 PM

I have no cash/coin collateral, but can give you a full oversight of all transactions if required. Also, if your in the UK, you can come round to look at the Antminers as soon as they have arrived.

Rule is: no collateral no loan, close the thread thanks.

Thanks for your input. Your correct I have no collateral. Although I'm willing to disclosure my address to the creditor and invite them round for a nice cup of Yorkshire Tea.

Also, to educate you...

Due to scams a "rule" has been created which, while not currently "enforced", is basically a minimum requirement to get a loan. Note that this isn't an official forum rule, it's just a rule that most lenders will follow.

Please, if you have nothing sensible to input or you are not willing to help, then don't comment. Some lenders may be willing to agree with the terms above. That is their choice. Fed up of seeing people time and time again, posting pointless responses just to increase their post count. Please do not take this as an insult.

Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:41:43 PM

Thanks for your input. Your correct I have no collateral. Although I'm willing to disclosure my address to the creditor and invite them round for a nice cup of Yorkshire Tea.

To educate you... this will not guarantee repayment.

Please, if you have nothing sensible to input or you are not willing to help, then don't comment. Some lenders may be willing to agree with the terms above. That is their choice. Fed up of seeing people time and time again, posting pointless responses just to increase their post count. Please do not take this as an insult.

I take it as the usual babbling against collateral. You are free to post gambling loans as I am free to comment against this behaviour; I want the "no collateral, no loan" to become an enforced rule.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Shibe07 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:45:47 PM

To educate you... this will not guarantee repayment.

I take it as the usual babbling against collateral. You are free to post gambling loans as I am free to comment against this behaviour; I want the "no collateral, no loan" to become an enforced rule.

This is fine - I disagree with the not guaranteeing repayment. The creditor would know my full address and could come 'Knocking at the door' at any time. If i had the funds to loan BTC, then i'd be happy with knowing the persons personal details personally.

To make everyone happy, including Killerloop, I could include some kind of physical collateral if required.

Shibe07 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:59:20 PM

Closing Thread  Angry

Looks like the deal offered WAS to good to be true.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700464.0

Someone created a fake account and changed the 715 to 7I5. They then PM'ed people who posted on the above thread in an attempt to scam them.

Therefore this loan is no longer required.

Thanks for all the Input though, Esp Killerloop.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: