Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: truely anonymous altcoins  (Read 2171 times)
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:04:14 AM

Night Trader will put an end to all anon coins forever.

nighttrader.org - Awesome website BTW.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:14:56 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 04:25:46 AM by bangomatic

Hello! Could you give me some truely anonymous altoins? How i can see the favorite is Darkcoin but are there any alternatives? Are they some Technologies of anonymization Overview?

Cloakcoin PoSA is the gold standard for anon coins.
http://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/07/17/cloakcoin-promises-holy-grail-cryptocurrency-anonymity/

Completely decentralized. No huge overhead for "master nodes" like Darkcoin.
And soon "One Market" decentralized marketplace where you will spend cloakcoins.

heres an excerpt from todays IRC

<MrRGnome> The result is what we've described so far:
<MrRGnome> It looks like transactions using PoSA generate new anonymous addresses for each send and recieve for starters. They aren't normal addresses.
<bobbyshmurda> i sees
<MrRGnome> So your wallet address, when you look it up ont he blockchain - if all you've been doing is PoSA transactions you don't even see your address the network says it has never seen it before
<MrRGnome> So that's the start
<MrRGnome> Then it seems to blow the transactions up into dust amounts
<bobbyshmurda> nice
<Nukleuz> thanks for the hard work devs and beta testers
<Nukleuz> making history =)
<MrRGnome> And it passes that dust through various stakers wallets
<MrRGnome> Those stakers act as anonymizes, they don't have the real address for where any of that dust came from or an idea of how much was actually sent
* Alty1 (~alty@unaffiliated/alty) has joined
* ChanServ gives channel operator status to Alty1
<MrRGnome> That dust could be miners fees or whatever for allt hey know
<MrRGnome> So it goes around the stakers, being anonymized. Since there are so many stakers it's like every single person is a masternode, which solves a lot fo problems that dark coin has such as coentralized control of nodes
<MrRGnome> Then all the transactions are slowly passed through the same stakers until they are deposited to again a newly generated anonymous address not associated to anything else on the wallet
<MrRGnome> Thus niether side of the transaction is able to figure out shit.
<theoretical> And there are extra fees that all stakeing wallets pick up
* Hbibhibiub has quit (Ping timeout: 246 seconds)
<theoretical> so in effect we are all masternodes And collect those extra fees (masternode payments DRK)) By just stakeing
<MrRGnome> ^^
* alty has quit (Ping timeout: 250 seconds)
<theoretical> So if this coin goes to $10 You could make a extra 15 coins a day if you heavy stake some good blocks
* CoinadaINC (d8dd48cc@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.216.221.72.204) has joined
<MrRGnome> It's pretty ground breaking stuff.
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 04:26:17 AM

my vote for Monero and ByteCoin
just learn about these coins

I fully agree with you on Monero, Bytecoin however is 82% premined scam so don't think about buying them, also don't listen to the shitload of Bytecoin trolls.

And all the XC fans I see you all came here to pump your coin from your thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702511.0

Someone should jump into this thread. I'm just a bit too intoxicated at this point to let it be me  Cheesy

Everyone can get hundreds of people to post in a thread to pump their coin it's not that hard.

The only truly functioning and anonymous coin is XCurrency; it is coded from the ground up so it also serves as a blockchain 2.0 protocol.

The reason why its the 'only truly functioning' anonymous coin is because ALL cryptonote coins, EVERY single one, suffers from SLOW transactions (over 20 minutes) and blockchain bloat. This renders the chain itself at the same speed as bitcoin, hence the real world will no adopt it.

Stop spreading bullshit, go do that in your own XC thread Smiley

I have no experience with other cryptonote coins than Monero but Monero transactions (same as BTC transactions) are instant, confirmations are 1 minute.

The real world is already accepting bitcoin with it's oh so slow transactions so it's a rather empty argument. Every single thing I've bought with BTC so far got accepted with 0 confirmations. Maybe if you go buy a house or a car with BTC waiting for a couple confirmations is fine and would absolutely not be a problem.
$howmetheMoney

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:37:20 AM

my vote for Monero and ByteCoin
just learn about these coins

I fully agree with you on Monero, Bytecoin however is 82% premined scam so don't think about buying them, also don't listen to the shitload of Bytecoin trolls.

And all the XC fans I see you all came here to pump your coin from your thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702511.0

Someone should jump into this thread. I'm just a bit too intoxicated at this point to let it be me  Cheesy

Everyone can get hundreds of people to post in a thread to pump their coin it's not that hard.

The only truly functioning and anonymous coin is XCurrency; it is coded from the ground up so it also serves as a blockchain 2.0 protocol.

The reason why its the 'only truly functioning' anonymous coin is because ALL cryptonote coins, EVERY single one, suffers from SLOW transactions (over 20 minutes) and blockchain bloat. This renders the chain itself at the same speed as bitcoin, hence the real world will no adopt it.

Stop spreading bullshit, go do that in your own XC thread Smiley

I have no experience with other cryptonote coins than Monero but Monero transactions (same as BTC transactions) are instant, confirmations are 1 minute.

The real world is already accepting bitcoin with it's oh so slow transactions so it's a rather empty argument. Every single thing I've bought with BTC so far got accepted with 0 confirmations. Maybe if you go buy a house or a car with BTC waiting for a couple confirmations is fine and would absolutely not be a problem.

Whatever you say fan boy. The guy asked a question and I delivered. Your Monero coin is a bloated blockchain and nothing more, and there are many cryptonote coins. It's just open source software that developers implement into their coin as easily as tying their shoes. It's a joke that you think its legitimate.

XC also serves as the first blockchain 2.0; where is moneros? Oh thats right its so slow and bloated you would never be able to run a decentralized application on it.
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 04:51:58 AM

Whatever you say fan boy. The guy asked a question and I delivered. Your Monero coin is a bloated blockchain and nothing more, and there are many cryptonote coins. It's just open source software that developers implement into their coin as easily as tying their shoes. It's a joke that you think its legitimate.

XC also serves as the first blockchain 2.0; where is moneros? Oh thats right its so slow and bloated you would never be able to run a decentralized application on it.

If anything you are the fan boy.

I just stated facts, you spread lies to pump your own coin.

Ofcourse there are many more cryptonote coins, as there are a ton of shitcoins everywhere. Monero so far has the best potential, community and volume, it's by far the number one coin in volume on Poloniex like always and IIRC there were plans to replace the LTC market with a XMR market.

Even after I showed your bitcoin/cryptonote slowness argument is empty you still bring it up, are you thinking for yourself or are you just repeating what you read?

Go troll somewhere else fan boy Wink
FUD_master

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:24:43 AM

I suggest butt coin
brekyrself

Activity: 547
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:42:24 AM

BitShares

synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 08:53:41 AM

Full disclosure: I'm XC's PR and Media Liaison.

A clear explanation of why XC is the leading anon tech is on Yahoo Finance, Reuters, and CryptoCoinsNews.

In addition, since the above release, we've developed trustless mixing. This is a world-first. Henceforth, if you need to send money (or a message) to someone via a third party, you no longer need to trust the third party. And of course no link between sender and receiver is on the blockchain.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
othe

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:55:42 AM

BitShares

Oh wow...stealthaddresses, thats in no way anonymous alone.

synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 12:31:36 PM

heres an excerpt from todays IRC

<theoretical> So if this coin goes to $10 You could make a extra 15 coins a day if you heavy stake some good blocks

Wouldn't these sorts of fees cause undue dilution of the money supply?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:50:00 PM

Crypto night 1st true anon algorithm not a mixer... ( So XMR BNC... )

Then maybe when someone do zero knowledge protocol online like (zerocoin ) ANC is trying for... half year.

At the and cross chain trading left like with bitshares or in night trader ( under construction ).

Try trade cross chain 2 anon coins to get ultimate anon. Crypto night + Zeroknowlege + p2p protocol as middle man.
( such protocols exits in  bitxbay , bithalo/blackhalo clients you need modify them to use on anon coins...)

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:21:30 PM

TL;DR cryptonote coins (boolberry, monero, bytecoin) are all extremely slow and have bloated blockchains.

Boolberry uses a different hash algorithm (Wild Keccak), making faster than Classic CryptoNote coins.

Boolberry was designed from the beginning with the bloat issue in mind. The ring signatures can be cut-off, reducing the size by over 55%.

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:37:12 PM

torcoin will be amazed few a weeks . bring some or you will regret
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: