Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Vapers Paradise (selling everything to do with vapes)  (Read 952 times)
weatherman (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:53:43 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 01:50:43 AM by weatherman

Hey guys ,

Selling everything to do with vapes , Just testing the water on here to see if its worth getting involved in the bitcoin community before we go changing the website to incorporate it and it not being used.

Just to confirm Im not scamming you guys -heres a little message to prove it is myself http://www.allinadaysvape.com/bitcoin-talk/

any questions just ask -

Can use escrow if you would like - however you must pay any and all fee's involved.

Hopefully this is the start of a successful relationship Smiley
weatherman (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:26:45 AM

Bump

Sorry guys , I don't think I was 100% clear with this one -

What I meant was have a look at the website , if you see anything you like - leave a message on here , we can work out a BTC price and once paid the goods are shipped to you!
weatherman (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:50:22 AM

bump

cmon guys , was really hoping fellow bitcoiners would be interested!
zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:21:38 AM

bump

cmon guys , was really hoping fellow bitcoiners would be interested!

I only see like 3 or 4 products? None of them are actual vapes? http://www.allinadaysvape.com/shop/
weatherman (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:26:57 AM

We don't sell the cheap cheerful $10 plastic vapes , we only sell high quality , limited edition authentic vaping atomizers ,

If theres anything in particular you want us to try and source just ask and we will see what we can do

zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:09:26 AM

We don't sell the cheap cheerful $10 plastic vapes , we only sell high quality , limited edition authentic vaping atomizers ,

If theres anything in particular you want us to try and source just ask and we will see what we can do

Well not cheap plastic vapes, but vapes such as the PAX or iolite or MFLB, things like that are very high quality but also portable.
weatherman (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:46:32 PM

Well not cheap plastic vapes, but vapes such as the PAX or iolite or MFLB, things like that are very high quality but also portable.

I apologize for my extremely late reply!

I have however not heard much about these products , so I thank you for bringing them to my attention - I shall have a look into them  Smiley
weatherman (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:57:08 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: