Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Get 200 Dogecoin free for helping a Bitcoin business grow! Easy!  (Read 903 times)
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 10:15:40 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 08:03:28 PM by snarlpill

This contest and promotion are now finished. Thanks for the support and interest! If you see this, and are still interested in making some Dogecoin, PM me and I can probably find something for you to do!

Hey guys,
My friend's company Milk Mane Supply sells Legal CBD oils, Vape pens, E-Cigs, Non-stick Mats, Jars, and more, and accepts Bitcoin! I asked him about a week ago if I could set up a Twitter contest/giveaway and he said he was down. I have $91 worth of products in there, and we are going to be giving it to one lucky person who Follows @MilkManeSupply on Twitter and Retweets our contest tweet!

So what do I need your help with? Unfortunately I have been So busy for not just the past week, but past few months or so, that I have been unable to really push the contest out there and get the word out about it. Our goal with the Twitter contest is to gain a lot of followers and get a lot of people seeing our products and company from the Retweets. I need people, preferably from all around the world, that have a Twitter account with followers (Not a brand new account), to Follow our page and Retweet our contest tweet.

What's in it for you? If you enter into our contest -by following @MilkManeSupply and Retweeting our contest tweet- not only do you have Great odds of being the lucky winner selected by a random number generator (Fair) who wins $91 worth of products, but I will send you 200 Dogecoin once I get my 10,000 Doge withdraw from freedoge.co.in. Additionally, if more than 10 people here in this thread enter the contest, I will also give away 1 mBTC (0.001 BTC) to one of the contestants on here, decided randomly!

How Do I do it? Follow @MilkManeSupply on Twitter. Retweet our contest tweet. Post the link to your Retweet in this thread, then I will follow you on Twitter and send you a Direct Message asking for your Dogecoin address for receiving payment.
Special Rules: Twitter account must be more than 1 week old, and have some amount of real followers (not bots).

You Really do have great chances of winning the products if you enter! And we Really are giving away all of these products to a randomly selected winner!

If anybody has any questions, please ask!

snarlpill

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashiba

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:40:41 PM

i follow @MilkManeSupply on Twitter And RT done of contets link. my Twitter username is Ashi_Nik .
Thanks
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:59:33 PM

i follow @MilkManeSupply on Twitter And RT done of contets link. my Twitter username is Ashi_Nik .
Thanks

Hey ashiba,

Even though this promotion and contest is over, and you didn't exactly RT the right contest tweet, I will still honor the 200 Dogecoin reward. I confirmed that you did Follow us and Retweeted one of our tweets, and we can always use another follower. Also I never updated this thread to say this promotion was closed. Whenever you see this, PM me your Dogecoin address for receiving payment, and I will gladly send some your way.

Thanks,
snarlpill

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: