Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted thread  (Read 11818 times)
VentureCoin (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:34:04 AM

we need a guarantee on our investment or we aint investing!

no way are we giving you $180,000 usd during a recession with no guarantee just because you an the boys at bittrex are cooking up more schemes!

the money needs to be held in escrow for at least 6 months until important project benchmarks are met.

otherwise yer just gonna take the money and do nothing to develop the coin!

I can totally agree to all that. I think you should think about that number of 6 months twice. How is it possible to hit important benchmarks without money to fund it? If you read the .pdf entirely and the new FAQ section in the OP, you can see for yourself, that the only thing that will be taken out is the money prepared for licencing features and tools and to start the company and secure the first contract cashflows. Nothing more, nothing else. I am totally up to any suggestions and ideas tho.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:37:15 AM

Irresponsible peeps just crying out for government regulation.  Undecided

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
flun_sheen

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:39:03 AM

you guys whining here..then don't invest.. stinky!
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:42:30 AM

for sure. as the scam sizes get bigger the government takes interest.

all it takes is one guy to lose his life savings who has a brother in an attorney generals office.

no question this is the route we are going.

Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:49:08 AM

Thanks. I fixed the spellchecking. Totally my bad.

another coin's  like ICB?  Shocked no guy..
NO. This is an initial coin offering. There will not be any PoW phase afterwards.

Whitepaper at launch... Now there's something I've never seen before...

Can you give us more details on the IPO?

Sure I can. Bittrex will act as the third party including an escrow service. You will be able to purchase the amount of coins you prefer for 10000 Satoshi only on Bittrex. I will not have access to the BTC for a certain amount of time and until Bittrex decides that the coin is working fine.

Tomorrow we will release the github/wallets.

10K satoshi?! That's 300 BTC in your pocket with no promise of future development!

At what point does the IPO finish, and when do you get the money?

The amount of BTC will be stored on a special account by bittrex where I will not have access until a) the ICO phase is over b)
as usual we know . Did bittrex send you a text to copy and paste ?
it is exactly the same as their last ico beginning of the week, or may-be you are the same dev.  Huh Your coin has absolutely no innovation, why would you get to an exchange before any other coin some are clearly better that this crap  Sad
If they continue, I will just stop doing business with them.

The word innovation in crypto is way overused. What venturecoin is trying to achieve, is something different than others do. Innovation has nothing to do with what most altcoins do - all that happens is adding extensions and features to a technology that exists. There is rarely anything innovative in this regard. And in the way of adding features and experimenting with full privacy and centralization, venturecoin could become innovative as a trendsetter to move into the other direction.

Who the Fuck Are YOU  .....Provide Real Name, Twitter, IRC Name and BTC Account Names   ....Cause you are not getting 300BTC  without that.    WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?   List your previous successes in business.
You come here and say give me 300BTC  for a working wallet and Pos blockchain?  I can buy that for 0.5btc.

NO

+100000000
biohammer

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:56:09 AM

In the real world people innovate and design and build and prove that their product or service or offering works and is necessary.   Here in crypto dream land people want to be paid first  ....then they may or may not do the work.  

You can fool some of the retards into paying you to try and do something you have not yet done.

But this pay first and get scammed or deserted later thing has got to stop.  

LOQ you should just stick to your once a week BS  ninja launches and continue to desert those efforts . There is no way YOU are the right guy to instill any faith in this BS pipe dream of a brick and mortar business.  

People wake the fuck up and stop funding these BS coins before the work has been done ....at 10kSat   you will lose your money    I guarantee it.

Just saying ....NO
Ell- -Mine

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:57:00 AM

for sure. as the scam sizes get bigger the government takes interest.

all it takes is one guy to lose his life savings who has a brother in an attorney generals office.

no question this is the route we are going.

Fuck the fucking government, they had better stay out of this i tell you now i will do time if they try and manage the cryptoworld
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:58:13 AM

You bet I won't  Grin I am not entirely stupid  Grin Grin
But I have business with Bittrex and getting fed up by Bittrex practice
(as it is forbidden in the states as it is a fraud... and they could get closed with the money I have on it)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:59:25 AM

we need a guarantee on our investment or we aint investing!

no way are we giving you $180,000 usd during a recession with no guarantee just because you an the boys at bittrex are cooking up more schemes!

the money needs to be held in escrow for at least 6 months until important project benchmarks are met.

otherwise yer just gonna take the money and do nothing to develop the coin!

I can totally agree to all that. I think you should think about that number of 6 months twice. How is it possible to hit important benchmarks without money to fund it? If you read the .pdf entirely and the new FAQ section in the OP, you can see for yourself, that the only thing that will be taken out is the money prepared for licencing features and tools and to start the company and secure the first contract cashflows. Nothing more, nothing else. I am totally up to any suggestions and ideas tho.

You get the prize for the whitepaper with the least amount of useful content I have ever seen.

There is basically nothing of substance in your whitepaper. You have no tangible plans for innovation, not business plan and nothing which would any sane person give any money.

Please find another venue for your scams.
Ell- -Mine

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:03:39 AM

(as it is forbidden in the states as it is a fraud... and they could get closed with the money I have on it)

This is where torcoin comes in or hidden services, use it a hidden server in a location. They are trying to regulate the internet we cannot let this happen the internet will be on their terms in years to come if we dont put our coins to proper use and get proper services running. Many people have cashed in on this world and rightly so, a break from the cruel hard regulated world of taxes and whatnot.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 01:11:13 AM

another coin's  like ICB?  Shocked no guy..
NO. This is an initial coin offering. There will not be any PoW phase afterwards.

Sure I can. Bittrex will act as the third party including an escrow service. You will be able to purchase the amount of coins you prefer for 10000 Satoshi only on Bittrex. I will not have access to the BTC for a certain amount of time and until Bittrex decides that the coin is working fine.

10K satoshi?! That's 300 BTC in your pocket with no promise of future development!

The amount of BTC will be stored on a special account by bittrex where I will not have access until a) the ICO phase is over b)
it is exactly the same as their last ico beginning of the week, or may-be you are the same dev.  Huh Your coin has absolutely no innovation, why would you get to an exchange before any other coin some are clearly better that this crap  Sad

The word innovation in crypto is way overused. What venturecoin is trying to achieve.... blabla bla blablabla
What venturecoin is trying to achieve is to make 300btc so we can take some vacation in the Bahamas... we don't call it a scam because it is overused (too). But be sure, the coin will be dead as soon as the IPO will be over  Grin

Innovation are overused, because there a lot of dev like you who think they can make a quick buck (300BTC here, that's the innovation  Grin) without putting any real effort in developping something interesting.

Saying there is little innovation in cryptoworld as an excuse for making a crappy coin show you are really taking investors for morons
(well some will pay no matter what... I guess there are enough morons around to make you rich... so I take back what I just said  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
biohammer

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:13:03 AM

This is where torcoin comes in or hidden services, use it a hidden server in a location. They are trying to regulate the internet we cannot let this happen the internet will be on their terms in years to come if we dont put our coins to proper use and get proper services running. Many people have cashed in on this world and rightly so, a break from the cruel hard regulated world of taxes and whatnot.

WOT?
Ell- -Mine

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:19:48 AM

WOT?

Do not let the government regulate this world, it must not happen. Hidden services will have to be used sooner than you might think it may seem.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 01:25:00 AM

You bet I won't  Grin I am not entirely stupid  Grin Grin

WOT?

Do not let the government regulate this world, it must not happen. Hidden services will have to be used sooner than you might think it may seem.
Is that an excuse to justify every scam ?

djm34 facebook page
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:25:21 AM

It's quite interesting to see a whitepaper although I am not very techy to understand all the technical stuff. The name venture coin though is very clever and catchy. I think you should do something like WHALE TANK bit like dragon's den and shark tank but for cryptos..that would be cool! I would like to assist in blog promotion and translation of OP..any bounties for promotions? Smiley.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:30:08 AM

another coin's  like ICB?  Shocked no guy..

it is exactly the same as their last ico beginning of the week, or may-be you are the same dev.  Huh Your coin has absolutely no innovation, why would you get to an exchange before any other coin some are clearly better that this crap  Sad

The word innovation in crypto is way overused. What venturecoin is trying to achieve, is something different than others do. Innovation has nothing to do with what most altcoins do - all that happens is adding extensions and features to a technology that exists. There is rarely anything innovative in this regard. And in the way of adding features and experimenting with full privacy and centralization, venturecoin could become innovative as a trendsetter to move into the other direction.

Who the Fuck Are YOU  .....Provide Real Name, Twitter, IRC Name and BTC Account Names   ....Cause you are not getting 300BTC  without that.    WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?   List your previous successes in business.
You come here and say give me 300BTC  for a working wallet and Pos blockchain?  I can buy that for 0.5btc.

NO

+100000000

Loq you so funny!
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:40:45 AM

I've just read the WP. Well written.

Nice idea, I'll buy some coins.

Maybe the real dev has been watching the whole time...  Roll Eyes
hashhot

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:50:47 AM

Hashhot Pool http://vent.hashhot.com   Please add it to OP
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:56:14 AM

I wish it cost 10x what it now costs to make and launch a coin. There is so little risk with so much to gain from scam developers, no wonder we have this situation.
As far as venturecoin, you are fucking dreaming if you think you're gonna get rich with this shit. Via may be turn out to be the biggest scam this summer, but their ann page and website are first class and very believable. Comparing their ipo to this is like comparing a 4 star hotel with the Bates motel.
Ell- -Mine

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:01:56 AM

So x11 or x13??? as whitepaper says x11 but OP says x13 but suppose it doesnt matter if you cannot even mine
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: