Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413929 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:19:20 PM

I asked an honest question and was genuinely thinking about investing because I saw the cheap price and I know the LXC team has a history of solid releases....but you call me a troll. Good luck with your coin man.

So you who are a long time investor in SDC and knows its history with LXC and who knows about LXC team's history doesn't know about our Zerocoin develpments? If you know this stuff then you would know it's a good buy at its current price. If you where really interested in LXC you might have PMed me a that question instead of the parade of trolls we just got.  Ok you are not a troll but what about the others who posted crap after you are not trolls either? I wasn't born yesterday.

Didnt mean to bring in trolls. Calling them trolls is just going to feed them. Best to ignore them. And bringing up the shaky history between the two coins isn't going to help either. Im well aware of the history, but I thought that beef was already squashed. 
Regarding the question, I think posting questions on the thread is better for transparency, that's why I didnt PM you. Im sure later on other members wouldve asked the same question. Better to clarify it now and in public, imho. Another question..if you guys arent working with the ZeroCash/Coin team and LibrexSend is going to be a totally different/unique anon, why even associate the name with ZeroCash? It's going to elicit confusion.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:56:05 PM

My my the SDC zerocoin trolls coming out in force. Why all the sudden interest in a coin long hated by SDC and their friends? How's the work on your zk-snarks coming? Must be close if you all decided to come  troll us. I've posted a few times on Zerocoin, I've posted links, I even have it highlighted on the OP. Troll they must I guess. Full members too. Shame. Our Dev that is working on the Zerocoin part of the project knows enough to do it. No he doesn't work for Zerocoin/cash team. He has worked on the libzero library so that it will support our future Zerocoin plans. A few on here know he is capable of doing this work. When there is any announcement pertaining to Zerocoin (we prefer the trust-less) is ready it will be announced at the top of the OP as well as twitter, Facebook, and other media. SDCdev has told me directly he is against trolling and actually would like all coins to work together to make cryptocoins a new way of world currency. I am agreement with him on that. So if you have no respect for LXC (I am sure there is little) then at least respect your dev Ryno.  

Librexcoindev, I'm coming here to ask that try to control the trolls from their community, as coingrab, CoinStarX, FurianSun and others.
They are in many threads that have never had problems with any other community, as stealthcoin, spreading fud and inciting fights.
This is not good for librexcoin.
If you do not want trolls and fudsters here, try to control the morons from here. They are plaguing many communities that have never had problems before.
Stealthcoin was launched before Librexcoin, never had problems with fudsters, we are a peaceful community, but look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg8632685#msg8632685
Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:03:09 PM

I asked an honest question and was genuinely thinking about investing because I saw the cheap price and I know the LXC team has a history of solid releases....but you call me a troll. Good luck with your coin man.

So you who are a long time investor in SDC and knows its history with LXC and who knows about LXC team's history doesn't know about our Zerocoin develpments? If you know this stuff then you would know it's a good buy at its current price. If you where really interested in LXC you might have PMed me a that question instead of the parade of trolls we just got.  Ok you are not a troll but what about the others who posted crap after you are not trolls either? I wasn't born yesterday.

Didnt mean to bring in trolls. Calling them trolls is just going to feed them. Best to ignore them. And bringing up the shaky history between the two coins isn't going to help either. Im well aware of the history, but I thought that beef was already squashed. 
Regarding the question, I think posting questions on the thread is better for transparency, that's why I didnt PM you. Im sure later on other members wouldve asked the same question. Better to clarify it now and in public, imho. Another question..if you guys arent working with the ZeroCash/Coin team and LibrexSend is going to be a totally different/unique anon, why even associate the name with ZeroCash? It's going to elicit confusion.

It pretty much was until just now. It should remain as much. LibrexSend is not he Zerocoin product. Zerocoin is actually a more long term project that is constantly being evaluated. The ZeroCash/Coin team made the libzero libaray open source and said that it was so other developers can use it for their own coins and such. LibrexSend is a unique approach to anonymity. It may well be that we incorporate zerocoin elements and such to it in later versions such as Zero-proof knowledge (where the Zero in Zerocoin comes from) into one or more of its side chains. We want our users to have a choice and have an effective means to send their coins anonymously while at the same time still allow merchants and vendors that can't have such anonymity in the main coin to still be able to accept LibrexCoin.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 03:11:27 PM

^^^^That's what were talkin bout^^^^^^
.                 +1000000 sat
.                           Wink
Librexcoindev (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:13:19 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 03:33:59 PM by Librexcoindev

My my the SDC zerocoin trolls coming out in force. Why all the sudden interest in a coin long hated by SDC and their friends? How's the work on your zk-snarks coming? Must be close if you all decided to come  troll us. I've posted a few times on Zerocoin, I've posted links, I even have it highlighted on the OP. Troll they must I guess. Full members too. Shame. Our Dev that is working on the Zerocoin part of the project knows enough to do it. No he doesn't work for Zerocoin/cash team. He has worked on the libzero library so that it will support our future Zerocoin plans. A few on here know he is capable of doing this work. When there is any announcement pertaining to Zerocoin (we prefer the trust-less) is ready it will be announced at the top of the OP as well as twitter, Facebook, and other media. SDCdev has told me directly he is against trolling and actually would like all coins to work together to make cryptocoins a new way of world currency. I am agreement with him on that. So if you have no respect for LXC (I am sure there is little) then at least respect your dev Ryno.  

Librexcoindev, I'm coming here to ask that try to control the trolls from their community, as coingrab, CoinStarX, FurianSun and others.
They are in many threads that have never had problems with any other community, as stealthcoin, spreading fud and inciting fights.
This is not good for librexcoin.
If you do not want trolls and fudsters here, try to control the morons from here. They are plaguing many communities that have never had problems before.
Stealthcoin was launched before Librexcoin, never had problems with fudsters, we are a peaceful community, but look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg8632685#msg8632685

To be honest, I can't make anyone stop trolling or whatever crap they are doing. It's not sanctioned by me that's for sure. I ask any and all LibrexCoin supporters to not troll or harasses other coin communities. We should all try to work together for the betterment of cryptocoins in general. It just brings negative energy into these communities and makes the Altcoin scene as a whole look like armatures and kids. If you want to support LibrexCoin please do so in a positive and constructive way. Post to friends and tweet etc. Participate in other threads in a constructive and relevant way. I have friends in other coins and that made other coins. We get along and often try to help one another if we can. Also If you see things you would like implemented from other coins please post it here. If it's from another coin and we like and use it we will give the correct credit to those originating developers as we would hope would be done to us if our items are used or expanded upon by other coins.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:32:57 PM

Yes, that is correct work together and hold your coins and support the community. Lets LXC be no 1 coin around the globe
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:48:10 PM

Also If you see things you would like implemented from other coins please post it here.

Consider making a cloud/brain wallet like the NXT wallet ..
Then no issues with keyloggers/ hard drive crashes/ virus stealing wallet.dat files ..
This would be good for non tech users as that is a market you specifically
want to target for broader adoption of LXC .. Lots of chromebooks and other
low end computers in 3rd world countries .. Make it easy for them to use LXC ..

Triff ..

Luckylui

Activity: 154

STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:01:23 PM

You are one hell of a dev man. Cheesy

Keep it up boss!!! Smiley

I'd buy more..But, I am going broke. LOL
Holding what I have.. hope to have more soon enough!!! Slowly but surely.

GRN: GcALR1ppyB3hz4J8o9wFRdtFQd7GSA1Ydb / STR: gMZ5pGRzWPg23yBFiN5GTq8Jg8JgpmNrjF
https://www.laxotrade.com/?ref=ReRunRod
https://coinking.io/?r=9974
racer2012

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:06:57 PM

What is happening with value  Huh
racer2012

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:11:07 PM

If its keep going to fall like this we will see 2000k
Its a good time to buy but I bought it at 12000k  Angry
Oh well still going to hold even if it goes to 1 sat  Grin
Librexcoindev (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:16:23 PM

Probably the last bit of the Whales group exiting the coin as they move on to other coins. That or someone has intent to damage the coin price. We do have haters. Once either or both are done the price will go back up a bit. It is a good buy chance imho.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
SDCtoNXT

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:10:51 PM

Probably the last bit of the Whales group exiting the coin as they move on to other coins. That or someone has intent to damage the coin price. We do have haters. Once either or both are done the price will go back up a bit. It is a good buy chance imho.

lol dev you just unintentionally triggered a panic sell down to 4.5k and maybe even lower.

saying that whales have exited a coin is not smart. everyone knows you need whales to pump a coin.

Luckylui

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:15:04 PM

What is happening with value  Huh

lol dev you just unintentionally triggered a panic sell down to 4.5k and maybe even lower.

saying that whales have exited a coin is not smart. everyone knows you need whales to pump a coin.

The whales always come back to the feeding zones Wink
They will always be around.. If they buy @ 1K and make a profit @6K. They will keep doing so.

On another note.. I became Jr. Member! Woohoo!

I still miss my ReRunRod Full Member tho.. Sad

GRN: GcALR1ppyB3hz4J8o9wFRdtFQd7GSA1Ydb / STR: gMZ5pGRzWPg23yBFiN5GTq8Jg8JgpmNrjF
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:28:52 PM

If its keep going to fall like this we will see 2000k
Its a good time to buy but I bought it at 12000k  Angry
Oh well still going to hold even if it goes to 1 sat  Grin

same.  holding out for librexsend!

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
milujute

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:36:16 PM

Thanks Dev for the information...
Luckylui

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:49:59 PM

This coin has all the potential.

The dev is active.. He speaks like a human and not a robot. EX: He doesn't sign in one day and doesn't come back on for a few weeks. Like other devs.
The implementations has potential.. if dev delivers..
Potential once Mintpal adds it.. Growth.
It is fairly distributed among the 1800+ addresses that hold LXC.

Again.. This coin is just starting.

Dark took awhile to grow. Look at where they sit..

Patience is virtual everyone!

Luckylui

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:52:07 PM

Hey Dev,

Add the coin to here.. http://www.coinssource.com/

Let's get this ball rolling!

I am still trying to get us added to Coinking.io!

racer2012

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:05:03 PM

I invested big money too and time since launch
Lets get this coin where its real value is
To da universe  Grin
omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:12:13 PM

Just be patient guys.
Good things come to those who wait!
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:20:29 PM

Just be patient guys.
Good things come to those who wait!

I have seen time kill many coins. So let's not be TOO patient.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: