Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413929 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 03:19:41 PM

I love this coin  Wink

down below 15k now, a bit outside the channel now Smiley

LOL!!! xD analysing a Chart with such a Volume is suicide - I'm sorry ... you would not survive one day on Wallstreet.

EDIT: Sorry, I don't mean to be rude - If the Volume is so low and almost not there, chart analysis is nothing you want to use to predict the future price of anything.
it looks like you actually meant to be rude. At the very least tell us your expert opinion of LXC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RattleBalls

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:41:16 PM

I have heard that something is about to release soon.  Grin

PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:04:19 PM

Yes Sir  Cheesy thanks for reminding me Tongue LXC is best coin  Grin
coinspredator

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:30:15 PM

hunm, The trolls are back  Shocked , it is time to buy more because the price will go up wild ...  Grin.
racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:46:44 PM

When???
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:57:25 PM

Can't wait for Librexsend release and win mobile app
500k or more  Grin
Ok be optimistic, but we know 500k is impossible. I hope yes, but....if you call it, you'll never see it.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
scattercoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:59:03 PM

Short closed, Target Hit #btc #bitfinex

https://twitter.com/scattercoin

altcollector

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:18:00 PM

500k or more  Grin
Ok be optimistic, but we know 500k is impossible. I hope yes, but....if you call it, you'll never see it.

Why is it impossible? Cloak has reached over 300 Ksat, a coin 100% vaporware, DRK worth over 600k and it is just a more evolved mixercoin, DRK is not 100% untraceable.

Librexsend technology anon will be unique ... 500K is perfectly possible.  Cool
librex500k

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:43:28 PM

500k or more  Grin

Why is it impossible? Cloak has reached over 300 Ksat, a coin 100% vaporware, DRK worth over 600k and it is just a more evolved mixercoin, DRK is not 100% untraceable.

Librexsend technology anon will be unique ... 500K is perfectly possible.  Cool

Mission Briefing: Operation Rocket

Objective: To take Librexcoin to 500k satoshi.

Tasks:

After finishing Dan Mecalf's audit, other possible security reviews:

Kristov Atlas
I've been in the computer security space for a while now. After I completed B.S. and M.S. degrees in Computer Science, I worked as an independent security researcher and an employed consultant. During much of that time, I evaluated the security of a variety of business websites, including those belonging to the largest corporations in the world.

If you would like to get in touch with me, you can e-mail me at author [at] anonymousbitcoinbook.com, or on Twitter @anonymouscoin.

Peter Todd
As a developer, Todd is no stranger to either decentralized smart block-chain platforms or Bitcoin 2.0 projects. In addition to his work with Coinkite as chief naysayer and the Bitcoin Core project, Todd has been involved with the development of mastercoin, Counterparty and coloured coins. Notably, Todd resigned from the Mastercoin project following the announcement that he was working with the Viacoin team.
Email me: pete@petertodd.org

Sergio Larner
At http://coinspect.co  we are focused in auditing alt-coins. Write me to sergio@(the domain I mentioned)
Who am I?
Sergio Demian Lerner
Bitcoin security researcher
Master in Computer Science
Reporter of Bitcoin vulnerabilities CVE-2012-3789, CVE-2012-4682, CVE-2012-4683, CVE-2012-4684, CVE-2013-2272, CVE-2013-2292 and CVE-2013-2293
Designer of Mental Poker protocol MPF.
My Blog: bitslog.wordpress.com
My Tweets: @SDLerner
My company: http://www.certimix.com/

Coinspect offers an extensive set of Bitcoin Security services, including manual Source Code Reviews, Reverse Engineering and Black-box testing of applications and hardware devices, as well as external and internal Network Penetration Testing services. Our consultants have over 15 years of experience working with leading technology companies throughout the world.

Crowd fund the money to obtain the highest rated auditors in the bitcoin industry

Your mission: Make contact with these professionals and find the rates.
SmokingSkull

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:55:32 PM

I love this coin  Wink

LOL!!! xD analysing a Chart with such a Volume is suicide - I'm sorry ... you would not survive one day on Wallstreet.

EDIT: Sorry, I don't mean to be rude - If the Volume is so low and almost not there, chart analysis is nothing you want to use to predict the future price of anything.
it looks like you actually meant to be rude. At the very least tell us your expert opinion of LXC.

If you want to hear my opinion here is it:

I see a Chart we can't use Chart Analysis on.
I see many people posting childish pics and comments on here - don't ask me why.
I don't see any action in the official GitHub.

But I also don't know much about its core community and developers - but from my point of view as an outsider - it looks everything but well for me  Smiley

If this LibrexSend thing is going online someday - Good - Great - but it did not happen yet, not do I see much of it in the bitcointalk thread except some picture what allegedly should picture the technology.

Wish you well!

EDIT: Again, sorry If I came off rude - I just expected a little expertise in the field of Chart Analysis from people posting Charts with "Trendlines"

Most Coins are Shitcoins
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:31:57 PM

500k or more  Grin

Librexsend technology anon will be unique ... 500K is perfectly possible.  Cool

Mission Briefing: Operation Rocket

Objective: To take Librexcoin to 500k satoshi.

Tasks:

After finishing Dan Mecalf's audit, other possible security reviews:

Kristov Atlas
I've been in the computer security space for a while now. After I completed B.S. and M.S. degrees in Computer Science, I worked as an independent security researcher and an employed consultant. During much of that time, I evaluated the security of a variety of business websites, including those belonging to the largest corporations in the world.

If you would like to get in touch with me, you can e-mail me at author [at] anonymousbitcoinbook.com, or on Twitter @anonymouscoin.

Peter Todd
As a developer, Todd is no stranger to either decentralized smart block-chain platforms or Bitcoin 2.0 projects. In addition to his work with Coinkite as chief naysayer and the Bitcoin Core project, Todd has been involved with the development of mastercoin, Counterparty and coloured coins. Notably, Todd resigned from the Mastercoin project following the announcement that he was working with the Viacoin team.
Email me: pete@petertodd.org

Sergio Larner
At http://coinspect.co  we are focused in auditing alt-coins. Write me to sergio@(the domain I mentioned)
Who am I?
Sergio Demian Lerner
Bitcoin security researcher
Master in Computer Science
Reporter of Bitcoin vulnerabilities CVE-2012-3789, CVE-2012-4682, CVE-2012-4683, CVE-2012-4684, CVE-2013-2272, CVE-2013-2292 and CVE-2013-2293
Designer of Mental Poker protocol MPF.
My Blog: bitslog.wordpress.com
My Tweets: @SDLerner
My company: http://www.certimix.com/

Coinspect offers an extensive set of Bitcoin Security services, including manual Source Code Reviews, Reverse Engineering and Black-box testing of applications and hardware devices, as well as external and internal Network Penetration Testing services. Our consultants have over 15 years of experience working with leading technology companies throughout the world.

Crowd fund the money to obtain the highest rated auditors in the bitcoin industry

Your mission: Make contact with these professionals and find the rates.

Having Peter Todd's approval would take this way, and I do mean way, past 500K. Not sure if he would take a look/audit at the code, but it really would be worth him looking at it.

Here is a YouTube video of him discussing off-chain transactions back in 2013. Peter really knows his stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d3LA8KpdMQ

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:55:31 PM

Why drop the price? Huh
altcollector

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:50:59 PM

Why drop the price? Huh

Simple my dear, that we can buy cheaper and we get even richer.  Grin
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:52:17 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 12:07:17 AM by clovis A.

I've held some Librex for awhile now, but have never tried to download the Windows wallet until now..... My wallet will not sync Huh; I've tried closing and re-opening a few times, leaving it open for at least 15 minutes each time, but no luck.  Is there a .conf file which I should add?  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks!

Peace

EDIT: To be clear, I have zero connections.  I used the link from the OP as well

same problem and I was asking for help...I gave up

I tryed downloading and installing again, reseting router, put exception in firewall and I had no luck. If you figure it out pls inform me becouse i have no more idea why it won't sync. Good luck

EDIT: this is not fuding

I had the same issue.  I could connect no problem on my home computer but not on my office PC, both windows 7.   I took the peers.dat from my home pc and copied it over to the office pc and it connected immediately.

Thanks, this is good to know.  I had the same issue with the btcd wallet and it finally worked.  Would you mind sharing the peers that are working for you?  I'd really like to start staking some coins Smiley

I wasn't sure that I was going to continue holding my LXC at first, but I think I've seen enough from the dev's to know there is legitimate development going on here.  I'm ready to get my coins off of Bittrex

I sent you a PM.

Downloading the blockchain now....  Looks like my wallet is having stake for dinner Grin  Can't thank you enough for the assist on this bangomatic!!!

Peace

EDIT: I guess it will be more like breakfast time, not dinner

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:37:38 AM

I've held some Librex for awhile now, but have never tried to download the Windows wallet until now..... My wallet will not sync Huh; I've tried closing and re-opening a few times, leaving it open for at least 15 minutes each time, but no luck.  Is there a .conf file which I should add?  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks!

Peace

EDIT: To be clear, I have zero connections.  I used the link from the OP as well

I tryed downloading and installing again, reseting router, put exception in firewall and I had no luck. If you figure it out pls inform me becouse i have no more idea why it won't sync. Good luck

I had the same issue.  I could connect no problem on my home computer but not on my office PC, both windows 7.   I took the peers.dat from my home pc and copied it over to the office pc and it connected immediately.

Thanks, this is good to know.  I had the same issue with the btcd wallet and it finally worked.  Would you mind sharing the peers that are working for you?  I'd really like to start staking some coins Smiley

I wasn't sure that I was going to continue holding my LXC at first, but I think I've seen enough from the dev's to know there is legitimate development going on here.  I'm ready to get my coins off of Bittrex

I sent you a PM.

Downloading the blockchain now....  Looks like my wallet is having stake for dinner Grin  Can't thank you enough for the assist on this bangomatic!!!

Peace

Glad it worked!
johnambush

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:14:34 AM

Peace

I sent you a PM.

Peace

Glad it worked!

bangomatic I sent you PM. Can you please share that peer file with me?
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:48:20 AM

Guys, lets pick an auditor and contact him, someone must lead this and communicate with the Auditor. As a big investor in LXC i want to take this up or bangomatic would also be a good pick i think. We must unite as an community how do you guys/dev feel for this?
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:56:29 AM

I love this coin  Wink

If you want to hear my opinion here is it:

I see a Chart we can't use Chart Analysis on.
I see many people posting childish pics and comments on here - don't ask me why.
I don't see any action in the official GitHub.

But I also don't know much about its core community and developers - but from my point of view as an outsider - it looks everything but well for me  Smiley

If this LibrexSend thing is going online someday - Good - Great - but it did not happen yet, not do I see much of it in the bitcointalk thread except some picture what allegedly should picture the technology.

Wish you well!

EDIT: Again, sorry If I came off rude - I just expected a little expertise in the field of Chart Analysis from people posting Charts with "Trendlines"

DeGriz

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:59:20 AM

Be nice to get a bit of an update beyond "We are testing". Starting to look like a "Long Game"
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:05:19 PM

I gotta say this is the ultimate fud attack never before seen in crypto. If hondo deliver we will see the biggest pump in the history of crypto. Cheers fud crew

Where's the FUD?
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: