Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lunokhod2

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:12:08 PM

Until the devs answer these questions, everyone should consider this a scam coin.

1. Are the developers going to Implement Zerocoin or Zerocash? The two are incompatible. Please provide the reference to the paper.
2. Will the setup of Zerocoin be trustless? If so how? RSA-UFOs? Give some detail on how these were chosen.
3. If you are implementing Zerocash, it is not possible to set it up in a trustless manner. How will the security parameters be chosen?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:15:14 PM

^So you post this as soon as you see upward movement. lmao!

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
GenX

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:25:12 PM

Hoping to score cheap coins me thinks. When the dev releases more info and or white papers for it you will get an answer about zerocoin.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:18:30 PM

Good Volume @ Bittrex!  and price is up 40% due to all the FUD.  Grin

bunch of butthurt anoncoin fud spreading shills.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:00:52 PM

Until the devs answer these questions, everyone should consider this a scam coin.

1. Are the developers going to Implement Zerocoin or Zerocash? The two are incompatible. Please provide the reference to the paper.
2. Will the setup of Zerocoin be trustless? If so how? RSA-UFOs? Give some detail on how these were chosen.
3. If you are implementing Zerocash, it is not possible to set it up in a trustless manner. How will the security parameters be chosen?

Good points.

Some words from the developer may ease your concerns.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

lpl258

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:05:22 PM

All fud came from people active in anoncoin.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:17:24 PM

Fud? I think the questions that has been raised are pertinent questions due to the claims beeing made, and librexcoininvestors should be just as interested in these answers, cause frankly the claims made are rather vague.

Again:

Notice how the dev has suddenly gone all silent after these questions where raised. I'm not so tied to ANC that I would not jump ship and buy some librexcoin if it turned out to have substance and credibility, but what has been presented so far is all just promises and hot air paired with a bunch of mostly newbs screaming halleluja to the nice pictures in the timeline.

You know that you can PM the Developer right?

You know we have an IRC and the dev is pretty active there in the evenings EST.

So why not ask your questions there or PM the dev instead of claiming scam on our forum with no facts or basis?

NathanJackson

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:32:58 PM

Fud? I think the questions that has been raised are pertinent questions due to the claims beeing made, and librexcoininvestors should be just as interested in these answers, cause frankly the claims made are rather vague.

Again:

Notice how the dev has suddenly gone all silent after these questions where raised. I'm not so tied to ANC that I would not jump ship and buy some librexcoin if it turned out to have substance and credibility, but what has been presented so far is all just promises and hot air paired with a bunch of mostly newbs screaming halleluja to the nice pictures in the timeline.

So why not ask your questions there or PM the dev instead of claiming scam on our forum with no facts or basis?

Wow - did the post you just quoted get deleted? Seemed like legitimate questions and concerns.  Huh
sputn1k

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:39:13 PM

Gotta love crypto, good daily gains and the FUD nubs come out screaming!

I think they are mad they missed the raining of LXC on irc.
GenX

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:42:40 PM

I didnt miss out on it. That was pretty cool of the dev to do.  Cool
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:43:32 PM

Again:

Wow - did the post you just quoted get deleted? Seemed like legitimate questions and concerns.  Huh

the poster deleted it. They are legitimate questions, but posting scam before getting answers to these questions is just  spreading FUD. He is from anoncoin and they have not been able to get zerocoin/cash to work, so they are just here hating and fud spreading thats all.

While I don't know all the technical aspects of implementing this, I do know the dev that is doing the work, and he had it working a few months back. He told me it required re-writing a lot of the zerocoin code and finishing it out. So until I hear otherwise, or the dev doesnt produce. I'm here to stay.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:47:57 PM

I didnt miss out on it. That was pretty cool of the dev to do.  Cool

can you brief it? thanks
NathanJackson

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:51:11 PM

Again:

Wow - did the post you just quoted get deleted? Seemed like legitimate questions and concerns.  Huh

the poster deleted it. They are legitimate questions, but posting scam before getting answers to these questions is just  spreading FUD. He is from anoncoin and they have not been able to get zerocoin/cash to work, so they are just here hating and fud spreading thats all.

While I don't know all the technical aspects of implementing this, I do know the dev that is doing the work, and he had it working a few months back. He told me it required re-writing a lot of the zerocoin code and finishing it out. So until I hear otherwise, or the dev doesnt produce. I'm here to stay.

Ah, ok my mistake. Wow, it's going to be quite a show-stopper if Librex is the first to implement zerocash.
SmokingSkull

Activity: 298

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:53:15 PM

Again:

Ah, ok my mistake. Wow, it's going to be quite a show-stopper if Librex is the first to implement zerocash.

Zerocash can't be just implemented before Zerocashs development is finished^^ It is still under Development - and nobody knows when it's going to be finished.

Most Coins are Shitcoins
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:55:33 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 09:39:32 PM by bangomatic

Again:

Zerocash can't be just implemented before Zerocashs development is finished^^ It is still under Development - and nobody knows when it's going to be finished.

You don't know what you are talking about. Please quit posting here.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:55:38 PM

Again:

agree that is the only issue i have with this coin zerocash is not yet complete. if they do it, you  can expect some crazy price but look at all other coins that tried to implement it
NathanJackson

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:57:12 PM

Again:

Sorry, that was my inaccuracy, from what the poster was saying it sounds like the dev's been working on their own version of the zerocash protocol.
I guess we'll find out soon.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:00:12 PM

^^^Yes! this ^^^
coinspredator

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:09:20 PM

Grin
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:18:34 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 09:38:00 PM by bangomatic

^^^ SAY YOUR NAME DEMON! ^^^  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: