Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2014-07-13] Major Chinese Exchanges Poised To Roll Out Bitcoin Banking Services  (Read 1914 times)
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:37:16 PM

It's people like Li Xiaolai holding BTC bag's > 100,000BTC that worry the proverbial shit outta me.  Having such a small handful of individuals with such huge bag's of bitcoin doesn't bode well for bitcoin price in the short-term I'm afraid.  Perhaps not so much people like Li since he hasn't had anything really negative said about Bitcoinsand per say, but individuals like Tradefortress, Karpeles, jdbif, realsolid, and all of the myriad other scammers that have literally bilked btc users out of tends of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of bitcoins.

The BTC fundamentals are so strong that large holders will have two choices:
1) Dump way too early and miss out on huge profits.
2) Sell slowly and hold on for much higher prices.
Agree completely.  On a positive note I'm purchasing whatever I can even in small amounts.  Think the storm is just a brewin and might not be able to pick them up @ ~600 for long

Exactly. I buy bit coin each month with a set amount of fiat regardless of price. I believe even small amounts will be worth a lot more in the near future.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: