Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia sponsor of terrorsm --Putin ,,war criminal,,  (Read 1672 times)
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 10:29:33 AM

Michael Fallon, who was promoted by David Cameron on Tuesday, accused Russia of “sponsored terrorism” in supporting pro-Moscow separatists, who have been accused of bringing down the Malaysian Airlines jet carrying 298 people.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-mh17-crash-michael-fallon-tells-putin--get-out-of-east-ukraine-9617051.html

World press--

http://kashin.guru/2014/07/19/boeing777/#

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
247crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:39:01 AM

who have been accused of bringing down the Malaysian Airlines jet carrying 298 people

Accused with no proofs.
Pls, post some picture with shrapnel on Jet surface from 60 KG of BUK warhead.

https://www.google.com/search?&q=the+plane+apparently+went+down,+near+the+city+of+Kremenchuk

CNN about Kremenchuk.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/spanish/2014/07/17/cnnee-ariplane-crash-ukraine-more-200-people-in-plane.cnn

El Boeing 777 desapareció cerca de Kremenchuk. Las autoridades aseguran que el avión fue derrumbado por un misil.

KREMENCHUK

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:57:31 AM

It's clear that Putin sponsoring war criminals in Eastern Ukraine with finance and weapons, and as results 298 innocent people was killed in plane crash.
I don't believe that Putin is directly responsible for this act but he made this possible and as sponsor of this group he is also responsible for this act of terrorism. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
247crypto

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:08:46 AM

It's clear that Putin sponsoring war criminals in Eastern Ukraine with finance and weapons, and as results 298 innocent people was killed in plane crash.
I don't believe that Putin is directly responsible for this act but he made this possible and as sponsor of this group he is also responsible for this act of terrorism.  

1. Pls, give some examples of war criminals cases from Lugansk/Donetsk Republics.

2. Who control Kremenchuk Area, where Jet lost communications?

3. Pls. give proofs about ground-air missile shrapnel damages on Jet surface.

E-valuta

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:01:21 PM

Ummno. Right now it looks like its most likely a SAM from the Ukraine Army, IF there was a SAM missilie at all that shot it Down. Could be an airplane from NATOs Black Sea fleat, they apparently had a wargame Down there same time..

E-valuta

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:04:08 PM

1. Pls, give some examples of war criminals cases from Lugansk/Donetsk Republics.

2. Who control Kremenchuk Area, where Jet lost communications?

3. Pls. give proofs about ground-air missile shrapnel damages on Jet surface.

Keep up the good work of spreading the truth and a big thanks for doing it! The newspapers are overflooded With war-propaganda, blaming PUTIN for the massacre of KIDS.. and then in the next article declaring Putins "highest ever rating" is because of war and terror in Ukraine, as if Russian People also were evil demons from hell lusting for the blood of innocent kids..  sickening how they're pushing the sheeple into a hate-Russia mode.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:58:38 PM

Malaysia Airlines Flight 17: Eight unanswered questions
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/21/world/europe/malaysia-airlines-unanswered-questions/index.html?hpt=wo_c1

2. Why would anyone target a passenger plane?

If indeed the rebels are behind the attack, they may have mistaken the plane for a Ukrainian military craft. In the past few months, the rebels have used surface-to-air missiles to bring down more than a dozen planes, including two transport aircraft, the U.S. Embassy in Kiev said.

Shortly after the crash, Igor Strelkov, the self-proclaimed defense minister of the Donetsk People's Republic, claimed on social media that the rebels had shot down a military transport plane. Those posts were later deleted once it turned out the plane was a civilian aircraft.

"It has the earmarks of a mistaken identification of an aircraft that they may have believed was Ukrainian," Arizona Sen. John McCain told MSNBC.

United States Assessment of the Downing of Flight MH17 and its Aftermath
http://ukraine.usembassy.gov/statements/asmt-07192014.html

So, this is official info and reports until now, no speculation.
Please don't take this personal, l don't hate Russians or Russia, just sharing official info I have until now(If this info is wrong I'm also wrong, of course).
If official investigation prove that Russian in Ukraine or Putin are not guilty, despite this official info and statement from USA gov. I will gladly apologize here.
Until than, let's return to the official facts and info we have until now and wait for results from official investigation, ok?.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
247crypto

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:40:53 PM

Shortly after the crash, Igor Strelkov, the self-proclaimed defense minister of the Donetsk People's Republic, claimed on social media that the rebels had shot down a military transport plane. Those posts were later deleted once it turned out the plane was a civilian aircraft.

Where? Mr.Girkin have no facebook/VK/LJ.

hologram

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:43:32 PM

Keep up the good work of spreading the truth and a big thanks for doing it! The newspapers are overflooded With war-propaganda, blaming PUTIN for the massacre of KIDS.. and then in the next article declaring Putins "highest ever rating" is because of war and terror in Ukraine, as if Russian People also were evil demons from hell lusting for the blood of innocent kids..  sickening how they're pushing the sheeple into a hate-Russia mode.

Sure, Be a KGB man isn't a bloody work and Russian aren't avoided nationalist...

247crypto

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:54:04 PM

Sure, Be a KGB man isn't a bloody work and Russian aren't avoided nationalist...

Russian Federation is a multi ethnic country.
I live in EU.

hologram

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:56:06 PM

Russian Federation is a multi ethnic country.
I live in EU.

Russian nationalism is not about ethnicity but the nostalgia of the 19 century empire. Where do you live ? What happen to you to have all this hate ? I know pretty much people like you in France, this is sad, world is beautiful.

247crypto

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:00:15 PM

What happen to you to have all this hate ?

Hate to who?

hologram

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:03:06 PM

Hate to who?

For the west people, history and culture. Here in my country haters are more muslim extremist cause we have a lot of Arab and they have the same thinking than you.

E-valuta

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:51:36 PM

Huh
hologram

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:02:45 PM

Putin worked for KGB, so stop think he his an humanist. He helped spreading one of the worst ideology...

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:05:51 PM

Both Russia and the US have intelligence satellite data from the area where the Boeing 777 crashed. Russia has partially released the data which they possess and claimed that the aircraft was downed by an Ukrainian Su-25. Why the US is not releasing their data?
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:37:42 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 05:50:16 PM by Balthazar

Because they don't need it. Spreading the bullshit with free help from "useful fools"* is much more effective way.

* "Useful fools" is a term here, it was originally introduced by V. Lenin to describe own supporters.

Putin worked for KGB, so stop think he his an humanist. He helped spreading one of the worst ideology...
It's getting ridiculous. Well, maybe eventually you will notice that liberal dictocracy is far worse than anything.
hologram

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:53:36 PM

It's getting ridiculous. Well, maybe eventually you will notice that liberal dictocracy is far worse than anything.

What do you call liberal ?

Anyway even if i'm not a progressive i prefer live in some progressive western country rather than in the failed rest of the world. Better condition of live and more liberty.

And without the west way of thinking about freedom this website would not exist and the world would be in the same shit than few century ago.

E-valuta

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:17:20 PM

I think you got something wrong there, friend. He worked for KGB and helped de-construct "one of the worst ideology", not "spread". Spread? How, please do try to explain, did you come to that conclusion?  Cheesy
247crypto

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:31:06 PM

Hate to who?

For the west people, history and culture. Here in my country haters are more muslim extremist cause we have a lot of Arab and they have the same thinking than you.

Explain pls better, where i show this hate. Specially for history and culture. That are arguments absolutely not touched by me on this forum.
I'm a expert in salafism and that is against islam.

What thinking i have, You have no idea about.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: