Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unmoderated] Bit-Investors.com Independent Discussion - ►NO LONGER PAYING  (Read 5866 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:45:59 PM

This thread is for independent, unmoderated discussion of Bit-Investors.com. Please share your own experience and collect information in this thread.

Latest Status
Bit-Investors.com is no longer paying out. It appears that the operator have already run:

(Payouts suspended until "becoming a registered HYIP" -- lol no such thing)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=682143.msg7948550#msg7948550

----

Unpaid Transactions

My 0.2 BTC transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx/c543697b8b8a9d3434c31cabcdf2ac5d2084564546dd88a9d42ec037292fa1ec

Not repaid, not added to queue

----

Add your own as a response to this thread.

----

Other discussions:

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Bit-investors-Bit-inves-t474504.html

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r419809-.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:49:51 PM

Not paying

The operator, silvercane has attempted to justify it because he 'lost 6 BTC' on coinlenders/inputs, despite his account being registered more than half a year after CL or Inputs operated. silvercane refuses to provide any proof that he lost 6 BTC, and as such his claim can be considered entirely bogus.

I proposed that I will settle this if he donates 0.2 BTC to FSF or Tails. Despite initially agreeing, he refuses to donate the 0.2 BTC to the Free Software Foundation, a non-profit charity promoting FOSS software, or the Tails project. A couple of hours ago, silvercane said:

IMHO you have three non-scam options:

1) Refuse to do business, return the 0.2 BTC
2) Do business like normal

3) Donate the 0.2 BTC to tails, as tradefortress agrees to this.

Just keeping his property for yourself is theft. Even if he deserves it.

I'll donate it soon, once I have access to a PC

----

Latest email from silvercane: "Go ahead and make your posts, It isn't that hard to explain to anyone who doubts me"

> Did not add 0.2 BTC *before* he knew I was TF

> Frivolous assertion that he "lost 6 BTC" in CL/Inputs

> Not making ANY payments now, to anyone
moreia

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:21:30 PM

Im a current board investor in the new transition. No problem with the admin at all. Seems OP needs to man up and pay his debts instead of wasting his time sending PM's to everyone who invested in silvercane's site which is still paying.
Recommend you edit your thread with proper facts as it's only a few days since the site will be up and running again.
Also a good idea would be to fix your trust rating if you think anyone will believe you. Looks pretty ridiculous if you ask me
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:21:38 PM

What a child
I just got a PM saying that bit investors is no longer paying from this scammer who has ripped off over 4,000 coins in CL and inputs.

Go and repay the people you owe instead of investing in ponzis you child.

Disgusted that you even make threads and send PM's with the trust and the debt you have!
Totally related to bit-investors not paying out Roll Eyes

(And no, I didn't invest here. I gambled Smiley)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:23:12 PM

Im a current board investor in the new transition. No problem with the admin at all.

Obvious attempt at trying to protect their 'investment', hoping some suckers buy in so the operator can afford to pay them.

Seems OP needs to man up and pay his debts [..]
Also a good idea would be to fix your trust rating if you think anyone will believe you. Looks pretty ridiculous if you ask me

Completely irrelevant. https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:27:59 PM

The site is getting a company registration they're legally registered they need to wait a few days

Do you seriously believe that? Roll Eyes Their 'company registration' and freeze on payments colliding with me threatening to make this thread is no coincidence.

They're getting a investor board to back the site up which can also take a few days

There is no such thing as an 'investor board'. Perhaps they mean 'board of directors', however if they don't know basic terminology then it remains questionable their competence.

They're on a temp hold for a few days with no relation to the payments not being sent.

Operator already refused to honor my payment, or even donate it to charity. He's choosing to keep it for himself.

I don't think anyone would believe you anyway

You don't need to believe anything. Check the transaction posted Smiley

--

IMHO you have three non-scam options:

1) Refuse to do business, return the 0.2 BTC
2) Do business like normal

3) Donate the 0.2 BTC to tails, as tradefortress agrees to this.

Just keeping his property for yourself is theft. Even if he deserves it.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:29:32 PM

IF ANYONE WAS SCAMMED BY BIT-INVESTORS POST HERE...

SCAMMED BY BIT-INVESTORS FOR 0.2 BTC

https://blockchain.info/tx/c543697b8b8a9d3434c31cabcdf2ac5d2084564546dd88a9d42ec037292fa1ec

By the way, TheGambler is yet another person who has an active 'investment' in Bit-Investors.com and is defending it to try and get suckers to pay for him. This thread will be hilarious in a week as he starts posting scam accusations Cheesy
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:31:26 PM

No wonder your sites got hacked, you probably had all the keys uploaded on your site waiting for someone to take you are that stupid!
You stole from him, he took what is his and you still owe him. That's not scamming that is taking back property that is rightfully his.

There is no evidence that he even used Inputs or Coinlenders. He registered here 8 months after they closed. Still waiting for silvercane to email me their account info Cheesy

By the way, TheGambler is yet another person who has an active 'investment' in Bit-Investors.com and is defending it to try and get suckers to pay for him. This thread will be hilarious in a week as he starts posting scam accusations Cheesy
Anastasio

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Whatever you do, take care of your shoes.

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:39:46 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. Most of these scams work from anonymous offshore bases which make them hard to track down.

Mechanics
Operators generally set up a website offering an "investment program" which promises very high returns, such as 1% per day (3778% APY when returns are compounded every day), disclosing little or no detail about the underlying management, location, or other aspects of how money is to be invested. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has said that "these fraudulent schemes involve the purported issuance, trading, or use of so-called 'prime' bank, 'prime' European bank or 'prime' world bank financial instruments, or other 'high yield investment programs.' (HYIP's) The fraud artists … seek to mislead investors by suggesting that well regarded and financially sound institutions participate in these bogus programs." In 2010, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) warned that "[t]he con artists behind HYIPs are experts at using social media — including YouTube, Twitter and Facebook — to lure investors and create the illusion of social consensus that these investments are legitimate."
Though Ponzi schemes have existed since at least the early 1900s, the rise of digital payment systems has made it much easier for operators of such websites to accept payments from people worldwide.[3] Electronic money systems are generally accepted by HYIP operators because they are more accessible to operators than traditional merchant accounts. Some HYIP operators opened their own digital currency companies that eventually folded; these companies include Standard Reserve, OSGold, INTGold, EvoCash, and V-Money. StormPay started in the same way in 2002, but it remained in business even after the HYIP that it was created to serve was shut down by the State of Tennessee.
Some HYIPs have incorporated in countries with lax fraud laws to secure immunity from investor laws in other countries. The operators have been known to host their website with a web host that offers "anonymous hosting". They will use this website to accept transactions from participants in the scheme.

Some investors try to make money by attempting to invest in HYIPs at an early enough stage to create a return, and then by cashing out before the scheme collapses to profit at the expense of the later entrants. This is in itself a gamble as poor timing may result in a total loss of all money invested. To reduce this risk some of these investors use "tracker sites" listing the schemes and their current state. One expert states that there is not enough evidence to corroborate that tracker sites can actually help investors make more money.

errtest

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:55:40 PM

Ok we admit it all. bit-investors.com was hacked a while ago and the hacker stole all the coins in our medium-temperature wallet.

We're all very upset about this which is why we never told anyone until now. We can't refund you your 0.2 BTC because it was sent to us after the hack happened. It is considered common procedure to "keep" all deposits made after a bitcoin site is hacked like with inputs/cl.

You have to remember that the real victim here is silvercane because not only was he robbed of the BTC he could've made from shutting down the HYIP but also the cost of the domain and time wasted clicking on ads to get free hosting and coding the site using nulled scripts.

HYIP have no warranties of any kind for coins stored there.

Do not bother asking us for your money, we totally didn't keep it all and are totally telling the truth, just take everything I say to be complete truth there is no need for us to give any kind of proof we are telling the truth. We'll probably file a police report or some shit in a few years.
Anastasio

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:20:41 PM

Ok we admit it all. bit-investors.com was hacked a while ago and the hacker stole all the coins in our medium-temperature wallet.

We're all very upset about this which is why we never told anyone until now. We can't refund you your 0.2 BTC because it was sent to us after the hack happened. It is considered common procedure to "keep" all deposits made after a bitcoin site is hacked like with inputs/cl.

You have to remember that the real victim here is silvercane because not only was he robbed of the BTC he could've made from shutting down the HYIP but also the cost of the domain and time wasted clicking on ads to get free hosting and coding the site using nulled scripts.

Do not bother asking us for your money, we totally didn't keep it all and are totally telling the truth, just take everything I say to be complete truth there is no need for us to give any kind of proof we are telling the truth. We'll probably file a police report or some shit in a few years.

BEST BEST BEST!!!

Bigger fail then this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sxfp_Cycvg

zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:34:59 PM

This thread is both hilarious and pathetic on free hug's part. He's trying soooooo hard. It's not working lol, nobody cares about your shitty scam accusations. Until somebody provides genuine proof (besides the 0.2btc case, this has already been discuss here where you threatened to make this fail thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702654.0), this thread is useless.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:40:43 PM

This thread is both hilarious and pathetic on free hug's part. He's trying soooooo hard. It's not working lol, nobody cares about your shitty scam accusations. Until somebody provides genuine proof (besides the 0.2btc case, this has already been discuss here where you threatened to make this fail thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702654.0), this thread is useless.

When I get scammed, I obviously threaten to make a thread Roll Eyes Fail to see your point?

Here's genuine proof that Bit-Investors scammed 0.2 BTC: https://blockchain.info/tx/c543697b8b8a9d3434c31cabcdf2ac5d2084564546dd88a9d42ec037292fa1ec

Say what you want about me, but nothing can deny that Bit-Investors.com has already started scamming (and stopped paying everyone when I threatened to make his scamming of me public). Check back in this thread in a week and see defenders here morph into people crying Cheesy

While significantly factually inaccurate, made me laugh still Smiley Nice.
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:56:57 PM

This news is incorrect, I'm the owner and we were not hacked.
I'm not paying any attention to this thread as it's complete garbage.

Payments will resume as promised before Friday to any investors watching this thread Smiley

Exactly, simply post the TX id's of all your payments on friday and put this thread to rest. Simple as that. OP is just desperate.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:13:15 AM

That's all I have to say here, if anyone has any questions contact me. I'll only respond to scam accusations from current investors in this thread with explanations, I see none other than TradeFrotress' garbage here.

In other words: "if I scam you, you're not a current investor".
errtest

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:37:30 AM

My thoughts on this:

I of course don't think the owner should refund him the 0.2BTC, I do however feel that it should go to a charity. Tails gets most of its funding from Tor who get most of their funding from the gov, so I don't know why you would donate to Tails, they essentially have access to government funding and have plenty of cash.

Whereas projects like OpenBSD are struggling to pay the power bill: http://www.zdnet.com/electricity-bill-threatens-survival-of-openbsd-7000025276/
Maybe you could donate it to them instead.

Besides Tails sucks, they need to properly isolate the OS using virtualization, as it stands if you are rooted you can be identified very easily.

If you were actually scammed for 6BTC then of course you should keep it for yourself as reimbursement, but clearly you're lying when you say you lost 6BTC. If not then post your inputs email.

But of course you're just going to keep it, thats how a HYIP makes money, the owner keeps it.
errtest

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:45:34 AM

My thoughts on this:

I of course don't think the owner should refund him the 0.2BTC, I do however feel that it should go to a charity. Tails gets most of its funding from Tor who get most of their funding from the gov, so I don't know why you would donate to Tails, they essentially have access to government funding and have plenty of cash.

Whereas projects like OpenBSD are struggling to pay the power bill: http://www.zdnet.com/electricity-bill-threatens-survival-of-openbsd-7000025276/
Maybe you could donate it to them instead.

Besides Tails sucks, they need to properly isolate the OS using virtualization, as it stands if you are rooted you can be identified very easily.

If you were actually scammed for 6BTC then of course you should keep it for yourself as reimbursement, but clearly you're lying when you say you lost 6BTC. If not then post your inputs email.

But of course you're just going to keep it, thats how a HYIP makes money, the owner keeps it.
Why would i give my personal email (the email I used on inputs) to a scammer and someone who obviously is not TradeFortress?
Even vod himself says it is not him...how can I be sure my email won't be used for something other than looking my account up?
Also providing it proves nothing... He won't reimburse it so my email is publicly there for people to see which can be used for all types of things. My email will not be posted, Free Hugs will not reimbursed and the charity will depend on whether Free Hugs proves that he is Tradefortress or until he hurries up and finishes trolling and pulls his head in.

Wrong account?

First of all, its tf, he has emailed people and has posted GPG signed messages. I don't know what more proof you want but there is tons if you actually take the time to look.

Also providing it proves nothing...

Not true, parts of the inputs user database leaked. So other users here can confirm it and your email is already public.
Anastasio

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:21:23 AM

So Friday and Saturday have come and gone. Looks like you all got scammed.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:24:57 AM

So Friday and Saturday have come and gone. Looks like you all got scammed.

Yeah.

Say what you want about me, but nothing can deny that Bit-Investors.com has already started scamming (and stopped paying everyone when I threatened to make his scamming of me public). Check back in this thread in a week and see defenders here morph into people crying Cheesy

Didn't even take a week!
duffles

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 08:06:21 AM

Hi all,

Several users in the 'official' Bit-Investors.com thread have asked me to make public details of the conversations I had with Silvercane.

I have decided to post them here due to this thread's unmoderated status.

http://www.filedropper.com/filemanager/public.php?service=files&t=25c79f32848dc660908660fa60d8edb0

EDIT: file is a PDF. The URL doesn't make that clear.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: