Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AltTips.com Unbiased Altcoin Trading Advice News and Tips - Coming Soon  (Read 1985 times)
MysticalCockFungus (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:09:16 AM

I am in the process of creating a website specifically for alt coin traders such as myself.

The website will be AltTips.com and will make recommendations on what to and what not to buy, as well as general altcoin news. Pretty much instead of having to revisit ANN threads everyday and search through twitter feeds you just hit up AltTips and the info is right there.

Currently the best place for the latest altcoin news and to know wtf is going on in this crazy little market of ours is twitter, but its all a big diarrhea of information on peoples feeds where the same info is relayed through different biased points of view and twisted to seem good or bad depending on the persons holdings. On Twitter everyone is just in it for their own profit, many 'trusted' traders will happily tweet "...coin is ridiculously cheap right now" at the peak of a pump etc, just to push their profits a little bit higher. Its almost everyday now that a new scamcoin is released and people pump it up 100's of % then dump it into oblivion and many inexperienced traders are caught with their pants down. I understand that this is a zero sum game and us traders live of the fact that a sucker is born every minute but these scamcoin pumps have to stop. Money in crypto has largely shifted towards scam/shitcoins due to the 'quick profits' and allot of focus has been taken away from coins that are working hard to improve crypto.

So I created the site to:

Concentrate all recent alt coin news in one place
Shed light on undervalued innovative coins that have been overlooked by the community for quick pump and dump schemes
Identify coins that are scams or likely to be before they blow up
I want it to be a beacon of honesty among the lies and deception on twitter and these forums.

The website will include:

A 'Shitlist' for coins that are known scams or are just useless poorly put together clone coins.
A list of 'Solid Coins" for coins that have active dev teams with real innovation and good things in the works.
A 'Recommended Buys" list for coins that I find to be currently undervalued after analysis of the coin itself and the market.
A 'Hot Right Now' list for coins that are currently buzzing (for either good or bad reasons).
A 'Wisdom' page for general trading wisdom, such as quotes and non-coin specific advice.

I obviously cannot be correct all of the time so I very much encourage the input of community members, I would like to have people sending me their own recommended buys, solid coins and trading wisdom so I can add them to the site if the information I am given checks out, I will give credit where credit is due of coarse. If I am sent something, I will expect an explanation as to why said coin is a good buy or a solid coin or belongs on shitlist. I will try to remain as unbiased as I possibly can, I will not endorse coins simply because I myself hold them, If I am sent a recommendation by someone I will take it 100% seriously and check all the facts are correct before I release or don't release it on the website.

Knowing when to sell is a whole art form of its own so I will be offering absolutely zero advice on when to sell a coin. Telling people to sell a coin would be unfair to all traders and would be manipulation.

AltTips.com will not promise any big returns on anything that is recommended, it is merely an opinion and in no way has any guarantees. All markets are subject to manipulation and FUD, in this game your money is never 100% safe.

I am not trying to be some pump artist who promotes the coins he holds to gain bigger profits. I will be as genuinely honest and unbiased as I can be.

At the moment its just me, but I would like to eventually have other active traders or community members updating the site cus I cant be around 24/7, tho I feel it will be hard to find people who wont try and abuse the system for their own gain.

Here is a bit of a preview on what it will be like:

I would like to get some community feedback on what I should add or remove. Also I have included some "Good buys" and I would like to know if the community agrees with them.

I have already started the shitlist and solid coins list, but I would like to get the community to send me their own lists.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: