Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Lawyers?  (Read 1858 times)
adoni (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:50:26 PM

Any Bitcoin Lawyers read this section?

We just got a few major Bitcoin Legal Terms

So we're looking to feed a lawfirm that does BTC related legal work, probably IPO stuff and VC stuff and whatever.

We have legal websites for over 50 niches of law already, so we'd like to find a BTC litigation firm to handle the leads.

PM if interest

Oh, we also do Injury, Criminal, Divorce, Estate, Business, Trademark, Domain Names, Incorporation, Immigration, Real Estate Law, Tax Law, Appellate Law, DUI, Murder, Oil Spill, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KyrosKrane

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 07:53:32 AM

I don't understand if you're looking to hire a lawyer, or if you are a lawyer or law firm seeking new clients.  If it's the latter, the lack of clear communication is worrying to say the least.

Tips and donations: 1KyrosREGDkNLp1rMd9wfVwfkXYHTd6j5U  |  BTC P2Pool node: p2pool.kyros.info:9332
adoni (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:16:06 PM

The huge amount of crypto related startups puts a need in the legal community to have a presence when potential startups and even simple local merchants start to search for bitcoin or btc with LAWYER or Attorney

So one of our companies is pretty big in LEGAL LEADS and we generate such leads usually in a GEO market for niche areas of law

For certain types of lawyer services in markets we generate leads for firms in such markets through our large portfolio of EMD's related to lawyer niche searches usually in small geo markets and yeah, LA or NYC is a small geo market to us.

So at this point you dont have a plethora of searches for btc related legal searches, but you don't need a plethora of searches for a lawfirm to benefit from any type of legal search for a need. Many areas of law have lots of searches since legal services is a huge part of GDP in the USA and other nations.

With startups come legal service needs so many will want specialized legal services where lawyers familiar with btc can give educated advice to startups and merchants and investors.

So we saw a need that is already happening and acquired assets to develop to help lawyers find clients with btc related legal needs.

At this time the search base of potential btc legal clients is small, so a firm with a legal knowledge of the whole crypto market could find great value in having us make their phones ring related to companies and businesses looking for legal advice related to crypto or btc matters.

jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:37:13 PM

I'm a lawyer and I can learn Wink

but generally I only do personal injury and employment related matters.  Not sure if you can help me there.  I would accept BTC as a form of payment depending on the type of job, if anyone's interested.
btmtb

Activity: 291

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:00:29 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 09:21:35 PM by btmtb

Any Bitcoin Lawyers read this section?

We just got a few major Bitcoin Legal Terms

So we're looking to feed a lawfirm that does BTC related legal work, probably IPO stuff and VC stuff and whatever.

We have legal websites for over 50 niches of law already, so we'd like to find a BTC litigation firm to handle the leads.

PM if interest

Oh, we also do Injury, Criminal, Divorce, Estate, Business, Trademark, Domain Names, Incorporation, Immigration, Real Estate Law, Tax Law, Appellate Law, DUI, Murder, Oil Spill, etc.

Are you also this user? banque. I ask because I've seen a couple of those threads and I've called that user out and asked why he's shilling various spamdex sites. The most nonsensical one claiming to be a "signed copy of the bitcoin algorithm" by some "dr sol adoni" who I wouldn't be surprised if turned out to be completely imaginary. When called out, you edit your threads in a similar way to 'banque', you have the connection of the same use of 'adoni', and your posts as equally ridiculous. You also post from all of your accounts in suspiciously excessive volumes given the short time  they've been registered, 79 posts in a week in this case, conveying very little content of any value. All of the websites linked to share the same design template and spamdex style keyword content.

Perhaps these posts under this name are designed to fool a casual googler into thinking 'Dr Adoni' is a legitimate and credible authority. Despite having only just appeared and having no notable contribution, à la, a less thorough T Mills Kelly course. The posts are seemingly detailed on the surface of it, but once you scratch the obvious and buzz phrases, there's a lack an real gravitas or insight. Even if this is the case, I'm interested to know what the ultimate goal of this is?

I'm really curious what your motivation and end-games are. Are you trying to PR up websites to flippa them? Are you simply trying to rank up multiple forum user accounts to try and sell them? Are you trying to SEO for referral and ad fees for bitcoin search terms? Does your claimed 'Dr' actually exist? (By the way, no one has a wall full of honorary doctorates if the HD's have any actual value or accreditation, and even if you buy a wall full of 'honorary' doctorates, they're not academically equivalent to a real PHD, and recipients don't use the prefix Dr).
adoni (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:23:09 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 03:56:38 AM by adoni

To the dude above who doesn't even have ONE TRADE on this site

WOW

You're a useful community citizen posting bs on people all the time saying they're an alt account

GO DO A TRADE

Oh, how about some cites in the USSC where he is HON DR and his name, the guy you question also is a JUDGE on an international religious court.

Don't you hate asswipes

LOL

Actually Adoni is a pretty big company with lots of arms, so a few adoni boys are here since Adoni Co is moving into major btc development

news
forums
exchange
bank maybe
atms
credit
loans
mag
search
btc law
etc

so quite a few adoni guys have accounts here and other btc sites

getting a feel for the players and you are not one

we don't sell domains that are developed and producing income streams it's against our charter

http://domainlords.net/blog/gospel/

that is to the dude above me

as to the lawyer

Yep you should learn btc rules and such, since local merchants will be asking legal questions in our opinion

Our legal btc sites will be launched soon within our large legal network

If you want legal leads in your market for your existing niche, we have them, but lots of markets are gone, we only feed 1 lawyer per market per niche

top niches we do are

PIA
Criminal with seperate leads for dui and drugs
biz
divorce
immigration
business inc and stuff
tax law
appellate law
estate law
TM
oil spill
lots more

So we already supply lots of leads to lots of niches in many markets and it's all exclusive contracts

1 lawyer each niche each model that's our biz model

If the lawyer wants to pm we can skype

I deal with lawyers every day about leads

Turned down lexis nexis offers to buy us 3 times, they want our keywords for the big buck terms

They may control the low end district lawyer and attorney but when you put the money niches on it, we dominate
rackcityb1

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:24:33 AM

but generally I only do personal injury and employment related matters.  Not sure if you can help me there.  I would accept BTC as a form of payment depending on the type of job, if anyone's interested.
Personal injury lawyers and lawyers doing the type of work that the OP is talking about are very different. As they are toe very separate parts of the law.
jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:06:15 AM

Personal injury lawyers and lawyers doing the type of work that the OP is talking about are very different. As they are toe very separate parts of the law.

I know. I wish I knew more about the type of work that OP was mentioning, that's why I said I could learn Smiley as I'm still young and I understand some of the technical aspect of it at least. I can certainly figure out some of the tax and regulatory stuff, as most lawyers probably can. So I was really just adding that I would accept bitcoin as a form of payment. I wonder if any lawyers accept bitcoin and if it raises any issues for their practice and they would be willing to share?
btmtb

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:51:42 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 06:01:54 AM by btmtb

To the dude above who doesn't even have ONE TRADE on this site

Nice attempt to change the subject. Don't forget, this is a discussion forum primarily. You know, a forum for discussions like this to take place.

You're a useful community citizen posting bs on people all the time saying they're an alt account

You've already been identified as having alt accounts, that isn't in dispute, we're just adding more the list.

Oh, how about some cites in the USSC where he is HON DR and his name, the guy you question also is a JUDGE on an international religious court.
I'm still not entirely convinced he exists, any more than Tony the Tiger does, but I'm happy to be corrected. What is USSC? Quick reminder an honorary degree is un-earned, un-tested, unproven and not equivalent a genuine earned degree and should not be represented as such. Let's see evidence. What's his bio? Who is he, what accredited academic institutes are his 'doctorates' from and what areas are they in? Are there any that don't look like this:

You guys really caught my attention when you were trying to sell that "signed copy of the bitcoin algorithm", the thread you've since closed. The level of absurdity there was definitely over 9,000. This adds to the doubts about the credibility and credentials of what your accounts are saying.

Don't you hate asswipes

LOL
Yes, especially ones that just shill for backlinks.

Actually Adoni is a pretty big company with lots of arms, so a few adoni boys are here since Adoni Co is moving into major btc development
Don't forget you're also moving into the obviously legit "bitcoins for sex" industry according to the left hand menu on 'Dr' Sol's own website posted recently. The hallmark of legitimacy! Can we have more information on this massive company? I'm impressed with the intro video on your main site, that has a full 62 views at the time of this reply (and TWO of those were me).

we don't sell domains that are developed and producing income streams it's against our charter

http://domainlords.net/blog/gospel/
That seems like the only honest statement we've seen so far. You seem to have lot of domains. I'm now more convinced that you're just using your multiple user accounts and meaningless posts to try and create backlinks to your library of domains, which all feature zero legitimate content the same poor, low-effort, wordpress template with and very poor graphics.

business inc and stuff

turned down lexis nexis offers to buy us 3 times, they want our keywords for the big buck terms

they may control the low end district lawyer and attorney but when you put the money niches on it, we dominate
Money niches like "bitcoin for sex" that your sites keep advertising? The only high ranking search I've found for you so far is 'dr sol adoni'. I do honestly applaud your efforts to try and create and page rank your domains in google, but I don't like what seems to be all the fakery on this forum that is just adding to the noise. Maybe we should see if we can nofollow added to the forums links to dissuade stuff like this? Don't forget, one of Matt Cutts most repeated phrases when asked how to increase PR is "write regular meaningful content" on your sites, which not a single one of your parked domains has. I would suggested focussing on this area before spamming backlinks. I'm sure you know this already, because I see 'Matt Cutts' is one of the search terms you've got in your spamdexing site menu template.

I do actually genuinely appreciate you taking the time and responding to offer some insight, thank you. At least I now think you're just just trying to rank for search term keywods (poorly) rather than trying to create an elaborate scam. I just wish your content has more signal and less noise, but c'est la vie on an open forum. This is what 'ignore' is for.
michaelwang33

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:32:28 AM

I know. I wish I knew more about the type of work that OP was mentioning, that's why I said I could learn Smiley as I'm still young and I understand some of the technical aspect of it at least. I can certainly figure out some of the tax and regulatory stuff, as most lawyers probably can. So I was really just adding that I would accept bitcoin as a form of payment. I wonder if any lawyers accept bitcoin and if it raises any issues for their practice and they would be willing to share?
I am curious as to how many years out of law school you are. This is generally something that someone would have specialized in law school.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 04:56:14 AM

I feel like this forum should see your YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsBgB7sXrtw
Ibitcoinloan

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:15:38 PM

As one of those handling legal matters for the Adoni Trust and the Adoni Foundation, their domain name management video doesn't belong in this thread.

Adoni operates many portals to create leads for their clients through SEM primarily.

They own the largest network lf developed legal websites in the world.

I have been present in multiple discussions where executives spoke with figures of the trust in regards to hiring and or acquiring 1Leads by the largest legal publishing company in the world.

The trust explained the business model of that division of the trust conflicts with their company in that they are competitors and the company nor its fomain assets are not for sale.

Oh the executive works gor LEXIS NEXIS. We kept a record of the conversation.

The correct Adoni Co video for lLawyer Related leads is

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFrSO2RYHhk

The internet is not how Adoni Co usually finds its legal clients, lawyers rarely look for lead services, its through other marketing where Adoni obtains legal clients.

So the point of your posting an Adoni domain name related video in its legal leads thread is for what Taras?

Are you just harassing the OP?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFrSO2RYHhk

btmtb

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:54:05 PM

As one of those handling legal matters for the Adoni Trust and the Adoni Foundation, their domain name management video doesn't belong in this thread.

Adoni operates many portals to create leads for their clients through SEM primarily.

They own the largest network lf developed legal websites in the world.

I have been present in multiple discussions where executives spoke with figures of the trust in regards to hiring and or acquiring 1Leads by the largest legal publishing company in the world.

The trust explained the business model of that division of the trust conflicts with their company in that they are competitors and the company nor its fomain assets are not for sale.

Oh the executive works gor LEXIS NEXIS. We kept a record of the conversation.

The correct Adoni Co video for lLawyer Related leads is

watch?v=vFrSO2RYHhk

The internet is not how Adoni Co usually finds its legal clients, lawyers rarely look for lead services, its through other marketing where Adoni obtains legal clients.

So the point of your posting an Adoni domain name related video in its legal leads thread is for what Taras?

I wasn't going to bother replying here as you two have done a good enough job demonstrating your own 'credibility' here, but as you know him so well, perhaps you two chaps could chime in here, and confirm the real identity of our eponymous doctor: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=710062.msg8037347#msg8037347 as I believe we've finally worked out who he is and why all these accounts seem batshit nuts.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:41:54 PM

Adoni is a scammer, see trust reference.
Probably banque is an alt as well.

They tried to get 1000+ bitcoins.
Don't do business with this person.

btmtb

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:34:27 PM

Let's see some of the Adoni Legal Network which I am very familiar with.

www.BTCattorneys.com
www.1Lawyers.org
www.CarAccident-Lawyer.com
www.OilSpillLawyer.net
www.MurderLawyers.net
www.Drug-Lawyer.org

Just to name a few

Why do people want to attack some retired Genius that has more wealth than any one here?

jeez

Now in our own SFL chapter of BTC, you see Dr. Sol Adoni once in a while, you see lots of Adoni guys running his network, you see lots of Adoni Clients such as lawyers, auto industry guys, medical industry and realtors, oh and a whole bunch of golf dudes that hang with the great one DR. SOL ADONI who is one of the top golfers in SFL over 50 years of age and who regularly plays in the US Senior Open qualifiers which means he has a heck of a golf game.

SO SHUT UP

I'm trying my best to be courteous in the face of all the abuse from the 'professional' members of your 'team' and give you the benefit of the doubt and opportunity to explain that you're not just spamming the forum with links to improve the page rank of your adsense spammy keyword sites, however you haven't given a straight answer to the very reasonable questions, if you get a moment please do answer them. For your ref, quick link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=710062.msg8040591#msg8040591
btmtb

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:01:28 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 10:17:58 PM by btmtb

Dude you are NOBODY and now on IGNORE moron
Perhaps you could answer the questions first please, John? It will clear a lot of things up.

Also, getting you and your alt accounts to all leave me negative trust despite that fact that we have never traded together makes no difference to me as you're all untrusted, and apparently untrustworthy based on this behaviour.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 02:49:36 AM

Oh NO! You put him on IGNORE! He must be crying to his mommy now, praying for forgiveness and mercy! Roll Eyes
banque

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:04:57 AM

another moron on IGNORE

so LAWYERS you want leads

WE GOT THEM

AND I CAN PROVE IT

You got to bing etc put in major legal terms that cost 100 bucks a click

WOW ADONI NETWORK THERE

CHACHING

Lawyers love us we make their phone ring.

Now all the losers I have on IGNORE please keep bumping my thread to the top of this section

haha
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4436

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:17:40 PM

Now all the losers I have on IGNORE please keep bumping my thread to the top of this section

haha

this is adoni's thread. but thank you for admitting your adoni

now thats what i called a fail.

so lets report the arrogant, insulting, immature guy that uses sockpuppets to talk to himself to seem like people like him

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
adv.kanishk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:34:26 AM

I am an advocate dealing and serving clients dealing in bitcoin business. I have also been advising and imparting people knowledge about bitcoin by the user name (adv.kanishk). I am having legal firm by the name of CriTaxCorp based in New Delhi, India. PM me if you really seeking some legal answer to some question.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: