Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:16:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRISMA][x13] @PrismaCoin - 2 EXCHANGES NOW  (Read 37033 times)
sung

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:10:08 PM

DEV,when on a good exchange? Maybe on the C - better than BTRR CEX exchange.
PrismaCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:22:09 PM

Is this still alive? Not much activity, dev? Maybe you need better exchange or post some development plans and progress?

Hi!

Yes it's still alive. We are here but while you are mining we are working.
On this week our partner will get the design for the online store. After they approve it our team can start to build up his new online shop.
When we finish the online shop they will fix the price of PRISMA coin on EVERY MONDAY.

A mate from the University is working on an ATM and on an acceptable PRISMA COIN card by the PRISMA ATM.

In December we will organize a LAN event where people will able to play CS1.6 CS:SOURCE COD WARCRAFTIII with their Clans.
The winner will get PRISMA COIN and 5pcs of Professional gaming computer or an ASIC miner (this is chooseable) which will be provided by our Partner online store.
In September you will able to see this Event on facebook, cs.hu, csmovie.hu, sk-gaming, and many other sites.
All people are welcome

More information soon!
iawgoM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:47:11 PM

Is this still alive? Not much activity, dev? Maybe you need better exchange or post some development plans and progress?

Hi!

On this week our partner will get the design for the online store. After they approve it our team can start to build up his new online shop.
When we finish the online shop they will fix the price of PRISMA coin on EVERY MONDAY.

A mate from the University is working on an ATM and on an acceptable PRISMA COIN card by the PRISMA ATM.

In December we will organize a LAN event where people will able to play CS1.6 CS:SOURCE COD WARCRAFTIII with their Clans.
The winner will get PRISMA COIN and 5pcs of Professional gaming computer or an ASIC miner (this is chooseable) which will be provided by our Partner online store.
In September you will able to see this Event on facebook, cs.hu, csmovie.hu, sk-gaming, and many other sites.
All people are welcome

More information soon!

Oh, nice Smiley If you do half of those things, this coin has a bright future. Carry on!
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:07:07 PM

We need exchange like mintpal or crypsty / bittrex
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:14:09 PM

+1
idny

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:16:02 AM

+1

Start with CCex and build volume, then the bigger exchanges will take it.
iawgoM

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:24:56 AM

Is there any pools still working? I see 0 workers and 0 hashrate on all that I checked...?
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:34:29 AM

Is there any pools still working? I see 0 workers and 0 hashrate on all that I checked...?

PoW over. PoS now.

Why people don't read.
iawgoM

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:57:26 AM

PoW over. PoS now.

Why people don't read.

Oooops..sorry :X I'm usually the one who tells others to read  Grin
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:09:51 AM

Hi!

All people are welcome

More information soon!

Is this legit ?
sung

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:22:05 PM

Hi!

All people are welcome

More information soon!

Is this legit ?

At the end of this coin? I can't see how progress plan?
iawgoM

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:44:17 AM

Hmm..is dev here or he has abandoned ship? Last activity a week ago?
turner3d

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:58:35 PM

If PoW is over, please update your OP to reflect that fact and remove the mining pools from it as well. Most of us don't have time to read dozens of pages for every single coin that's out there.
mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:05:03 AM

Fuck this shit, i'm off. Good luck guys.
iawgoM

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:54:33 AM

Fuck this shit, i'm off. Good luck guys.

Thinking the same, but I don't understand why the hell dev isn't responding any more...It's not like he dumped his coins somewhere (no exchanges) and run away rich...?
Guy Mollet

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:17:51 AM

The team does not work, no coin a new life.
iawgoM

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:56:27 AM

From August 17th a newly created company based in Hungary will accept PrismaCoin.
The Company's main profile is ASIC miners. We spent a lot of time with the owners and finally they will make business with us.

They will open an Online Store on August 17th.

I wonder if this will happen tomorrow...  Roll Eyes
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:00:31 AM

From August 17th a newly created company based in Hungary will accept PrismaCoin.
The Company's main profile is ASIC miners. We spent a lot of time with the owners and finally they will make business with us.

dude, the dev created his account on 17juli and last time logged was 1 august ( 2 weeks ago ).. u really think that will happen? ofc not, dev abonded this coin without say a word.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
iawgoM

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:53:26 AM

dude, the dev created his account on 17juli and last time logged was 1 august ( 2 weeks ago ).. u really think that will happen? ofc not, dev abonded this coin without say a word.

Yup, I know. That was just a sarcasm Smiley But I don't get those devs who launch a coin and don't even try do to something about it. At least for their own profits Smiley
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:00:08 AM

scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: