Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOLS] CryptoNote Universal Pool Solution  (Read 39334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Xmining (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 06:20:54 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 11:51:18 AM by Xmining

Cryptonote-universal-pool is a new powerful solution to deploy mining pools for CryptoNote currencies.
Based on node-cryptonote-pool our engine incorporates more features.

The reason to create a new pool engine is our commitment to provide ongoing support to all the community members. We've been trying to merge our features with zone117x's pool, but we ended up being ignored for almost a month already (#1, #2). Therefore, the only solution is a separate pool solution with fast development.

Unique features
  • Designed to support all CryptoNote currencies (including Fantomcoin & MonetaVerde)
  • Proper native CryptoNote address validation protects pools from fake address attacks, which may bring the whole pool down
  • Completely reworked landing page of the pool with historical data and charts
  • Largely updated usability and interface: historic charts for pool and user stats, customizable styles, etc.
  • Administrator interface for easier pool maintainability
  • Coming soon: dynamic mining pool that automatically selects the most profitable currency to mine (based on the exchange rate) and rewards the miner in Bitcoin

Why cryptonote-universal-pool?
  • We possess deep knowledge of both Node.js and C++ and are able to provide full solution in-house
  • We've been in mining business for some time and know what pool operators require
  • We are open to feature requests from the community and will deliver as fast as humanly possible

Pools using Cryptonote Universal Pool
http://xminingpool.com
http://extremepool.org

Installation & usage
Consult our guide.

Let's get connected

More info
High performance Node.js (with native C addons) mining pool for CryptoNote based coins such as Bytecoin, Monero, QuazarCoin, Fantomcoin, Boolberry, etc.. Comes with lightweight example front-end script which uses the pool's AJAX API.

Features:
  • Variable difficulty / share limiter
  • Share trust algorithm to reduce share validation hashing CPU load
  • IP banning to prevent low-diff share attacks
  • Socket flooding detection
  • Payment processing
  • Ability to configure multiple ports - each with their own difficulty
  • Detailed logging
  • Clustering for vertical scaling
  • Modular components for horizontal scaling (database, stats/API, payment processing, front-end)
  • Live stats API (using CORS with AJAX and HTML5 EventSource)
  • Light-weight front-end using API to display pool data
  • Worker login validation (make sure miners are using proper wallet addresses for mining)

Xmining pool - reliable pools for CryptoNote currencies! XMR, BCN, FCN, QCN, XDN, DSH, INF8, AEON, OEC.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 06:25:47 PM

So what is your main pain in the neck pool ops?

Xmining pool - reliable pools for CryptoNote currencies! XMR, BCN, FCN, QCN, XDN, DSH, INF8, AEON, OEC.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:28:13 PM

• PPLNS option, currently all pulls hurted by pool-hopping
  • Hidden ports for miners (my patch on node-cn-pool)
  • Easy to customize, separate css, js with custom events, etc
  • Fee withdrawal address, automatic with threshold
  • Lightweight
  • Separate daemon, api and payout daemon

I'll add some items to this list later.

BTW, I think multipools sucks, and merged-mining killing coins. If I found a time I'll join your frontend development if you are not against Ember.js frontend.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:29:33 PM

BTW, hide mined coins if it's multipool. Hide everything. The happiness is in the dark.
Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 02:24:41 PM

• Lightweight

I'll add some items to this list later.

BTW, I think multipools sucks, and merged-mining killing coins. If I found a time I'll join your frontend development if you are not against Ember.js frontend.

Thank you for your feedback, would love to hear more from you. Smiley

sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:32:27 PM

Forgot to say, not only BTC address, so will be possible to make a multipool for any PoS scamcoin =)

And also, an interface and instruments to resolve payout issues without spending 3 days on it, because such problem is show stopper and will destroy business.
filou4

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:30:37 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 10:05:53 AM by filou4

PPLNS will be a real plus  Cheesy

http://poolto.be -+- Any help appreciated ! BTC: 1E4s4CDXutSYZGkFVKrLbmQXQWq4Ez7RUy -+- thanks :-)
pooltobe

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:31:57 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 10:05:28 AM by pooltobe

• Lightweight

needed features indeed..

Poolto.be will use it when it will be added!  Grin
Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 01:50:46 PM

Hi again. Smiley

Fixed an issue with the custom CSS today.

Thank you guys for your feedback and feature ideas, would love to hear more from you. Smiley

33zer0w0lf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 03:46:21 AM

I was testing out your code on to see if it works for FCN, but looks like ran into a problem already.

Error: Argument should be a buffer object.     
    at Object.<anonymous> (/home/pool_universal/lib/pool.js:43:34)
    at Module._compile (module.js:456:26)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:474:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:356:32)         
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:312:12)
    at Module.require (module.js:364:17)
    at require (module.js:380:17)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/home/pool_universal/init.js:19:13)

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 09:29:23 AM

I was testing out your code on to see if it works for FCN, but looks like ran into a problem already.

Error: Argument should be a buffer object.     
    at Object.<anonymous> (/home/pool_universal/lib/pool.js:43:34)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/home/pool_universal/init.js:19:13)

Thanks for the report! Sent you a PM Smiley

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 05:46:55 PM

That did fix that issue however there seems to more issues.

I get the following when I attempt to connect a miner to the pool:
2014-07-31 10:10:11 (Thread 6) Malformed message from 216.119.175.31: {"method": "login", "params": {"login": "6nkeMmsEzTZWYiekP7uiWG8KeBMuVZhnQ3NDqRebSva43tv98WLAmDC2vmqRjGrCwCLKit7bnLTwDLM vxMc1jD2i1GuiRc$
", "agent": "cpuminer-multi/0.1"}, "id": 1}

Also the redis table is completely empty, no data whatsoever.

and the output of node init.js -module=api shows no visitors.

When I go to the pool, http://fcn.extremepool.org, the front page does not load unless I click on one of the other links then click back on home.

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 08:14:36 AM

Second CryptoNote Universal Pool Solution implementation - fcn.extremepool.org

Thank you 33zer0w0lf. I hope we'll cooperate in the future just as successfully as we’ve had before. Smiley

Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:58:27 PM

Hey guys,

Update on CryptoNote universal pool solution:

- Added 5 new configurable CSS themes
- Added universal blocks and transactions explorer based on http://chainradar.com
- Added "payments.maxTransactionAmount" option to prevent payments failing on big amounts

Please update your pools. Smiley

Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 08:12:28 AM

Follow up update:

Now you're able to set fixed difficulty on miner client side by passing <address> param with .<difficulty> postfix
For example: minerd -u 4AsBy39rpUMTmgTUARGq2bFQWhDhdQNekK5v4uaLU699NPAnx9CubEJ82AkvD5ScoAZNYRwBxybayai nhyThHAZWCdKmPYn.5000

Smiley

loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:21:28 AM

Will the dynamic mining pool (that selects the most profitable currency to mine) be ready anytime soon?

Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 08:47:51 AM

Will the dynamic mining pool (that selects the most profitable currency to mine) be ready anytime soon?

We're currently working on it. Unfortunately, we can't give you any ETA, since this task is not trivial whatsoever. Smiley

Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 01:34:08 PM

Hey guys!

We've been working hard for a past week and today we got 2 majors updates ready for you:

1. Pool and User charts.

2. And a brand new Admin panel.

Please note: this is the first version - we will improve it and add even more feature in nearest future!

Thank you for your support and don't forget to update your pools!

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:34:24 AM

Curious why the same github structure wasn't kept as zones to allow for easy upgrading.
config_exmaple.json instead of config.json and so on, that way I can do a pull easily and then reference the example files and update my working files.  Makes it so much easier.

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 04:25:40 AM

Also I am testing your new code
http://mcn.extremepool.org/
I can't seem to get the stats to report right, any thoughts?

Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 10:13:54 AM

I'm sorry I was AFK for a while.

Curious why the same github structure wasn't kept as zones to allow for easy upgrading.
config_exmaple.json instead of config.json and so on, that way I can do a pull easily and then reference the example files and update my working files.  Makes it so much easier.

When you set up zone's pool you have to rename "config_example.json" to "config.json" and "website_example" to "website". Otherwise, the pool won't work. As we were talking to pool ops, there was a request to make the process easier. That is why we've renamed those files.

However, it's not a problem to revert the names back. What's your case and why you need it?

Also I am testing your new code
http://mcn.extremepool.org/
I can't seem to get the stats to report right, any thoughts?

Are you talking about pool stats or charts? In case of pool stats, pease, check if block time is configured correctly. It should be 60 seconds.
And the charts are not shown at the moment in case pool has 0 H/sec.

Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 10:29:50 AM

The fix for the charts is available: https://github.com/fancoder/cryptonote-universal-pool/commit/62731f7d7ce0e437c2e8da3216a80999b5bcb136

The charts won't be visible unless there are at least 2 static points to draw them.

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:59:09 PM

The fix for the charts is available: https://github.com/fancoder/cryptonote-universal-pool/commit/62731f7d7ce0e437c2e8da3216a80999b5bcb136

The charts won't be visible unless there are at least 2 static points to draw them.
sounds good.
And the reason for keeping with zone's structure of config_example.json and website_example is when you do a git pull it pulls the new files.  If you don't do this then the files wont download and need to be merged prior since they have been changed.

Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:45:38 PM

sounds good.
And the reason for keeping with zone's structure of config_example.json and website_example is when you do a git pull it pulls the new files.  If you don't do this then the files wont download and need to be merged prior since they have been changed.

The source files in /lib might have dependencies on new /config.json & /website. That is why you should not pull just a part of the source code but rather merge the full repository instead.

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 09:04:21 PM

sounds good.

The source files in /lib might have dependencies on new /config.json & /website. That is why you should not pull just a part of the source code but rather merge the full repository instead.
were talking about different things.

if you keep them all with _example pool ops can do a git pull then modify all the files that changed, makes it much easier.

Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 09:10:42 AM

sounds good.

were talking about different things.

if you keep them all with _example pool ops can do a git pull then modify all the files that changed, makes it much easier.

I am sorry, but I think I have to disagree. If you check most popular open source projects, you'll notice that 90% of them do not use any *_example postfixes for config files and 99.99% do not use _example for directories.

We just wanted to make pool installation and update as easy as possible. That implies that pool ops do not have to worry about every single update doing merge in manual mode. I am not sure if all pool ops are such good programmers.

Anyway, if you want *_example source code version, you can just do a fork of CUP repo, rename website -> website_example & config.json -> config_example.json in forked repo, and then use next commands to sync your repo with CUP repo:

Code:
git remote add cup https://github.com/fancoder/cryptonote-universal-pool
git pull --all
git merge cup/master

By the way, I've added a link to extremepool.org to https://github.com/fancoder/cryptonote-universal-pool#pools-using-this-software

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 03:27:26 PM

I am just saying if everytime I go to do a git pull it fails because the files have been modified it makes it very difficult to easily upgrade pool.
If there is the _example file then I can do a git pull with no issues, compare the _example file to the file in use and make changes without having to completely redo the file for my use then doing an upgrade is extremely easy, this is why zone117x added this to his repo because it was extremely complicated to upgrade pools otherwise.

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:08:54 PM

I have decided to try your code on another one of my pools at Extreme.
http://mnt.extremepool.org

I am trying it on this pool specifically because it constantly has issues with the to large issue when sending payments with this coin.
Can you explain how the "maxTransactionAmount": 0, //split transactions by this amount(to prevent "too big transaction   works?

Also i am still not able to get the graphs in the center of the page to appear any thoughts on that?

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:48:05 PM

edit above i know understand the max tx field, that is working good, just can't get the stats to show up in the middle of the page.

Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 11:23:53 AM

I am just saying if everytime I go to do a git pull it fails because the files have been modified it makes it very difficult to easily upgrade pool.
If there is the _example file then I can do a git pull with no issues, compare the _example file to the file in use and make changes without having to completely redo the file for my use then doing an upgrade is extremely easy, this is why zone117x added this to his repo because it was extremely complicated to upgrade pools otherwise.

I see your point.

Ideally, you should not simply pull the code from the public repository and your working pool. In your example this may lead to a potential issues: you update some libs but do not merge the new config lines. As a result, the pool is broken until you manually fix the configs. If you were pulling the "config.json" file then you would simply have to deal with the merge conflicts using GIT diff utility. Otherwise, you still have to do this manually.

In any case, we've made a speical branch for highly customized pools like yours:
https://github.com/fancoder/cryptonote-universal-pool/tree/safe_customize

We will automatically synchronize it with every new commit in the master. So you can use it and don't worry that any of your code changes in /config.json & /website will be overwritten after "git pull". Here is a command to clone this branch:

Can you explain how the "maxTransactionAmount": 0, //split transactions by this amount(to prevent "too big transaction   works?

By default all payments are sent in one single transaction every 10 minutes, usually transaction_amount == block_reward amount. The problem is that if your wallet or daemons fails for some time, then you will get transaction_amount == block_reward * missed_rewards, and there will be a problem for daemon to proceed transaction with such a big amount. "maxTransactionAmount" is option to split big transactions into smaller ones.

This problem actually exists for all CN coins. I think it's better to set "maxTransactionAmount" to 2-3 coin block reward amount.

Also i am still not able to get the graphs in the center of the page to appear any thoughts on that?

I see that there is empty charts data coming from the server https://i.imgur.com/5mBtJkO.jpg
Could you show me your config.json charts options? Specifically, this part of your config
https://github.com/fancoder/cryptonote-universal-pool/blob/master/config.json#L131

Also I recommend you to update pool to the last version. There are some fixes to hide charts titles if there is no chart data.

Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 11:25:42 AM

We've made a new update: https://github.com/fancoder/cryptonote-universal-pool/commit/3cc7797d29fdef793fd680d3adf50e18cf9faa30

Now pools are easily set up for all CryptoNote currencies, not just XMR as it was originally.

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 04:07:58 PM

"charts": {   
        "pool": {       
            "hashrate": {     
                "enabled": true,
                "updateInterval": 60,
                "stepInterval": 1800,
                "maximumPeriod": 86400
            },
            "workers": {           
            },               
            "difficulty": {       
                "updateInterval": 1800,
                "stepInterval": 10800,
                "maximumPeriod": 604800
            },
            "price": {
            },                       
            "profit": {       
            }                 
        },                   

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 05:44:48 PM

I have updated my Mountcoin pool, the charts do not even attempt to show up there.

Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 07:45:57 PM

I have updated my Mountcoin pool, the charts do not even attempt to show up there.

Could you please try to set

"logging": {
        "files": {
            "level": "info",
            "directory": "logs",
            "flushInterval": 5
        },

and

"updateInterval": 3,
                "stepInterval": 10,
                "maximumPeriod": 600
            },

and check that there is something like

2014-08-14 19:32:07 Started

in /logs/chartsDataCollector_info.log, and something like

2014-08-14 19:38:46 hashrate chart collected value 93. Total sets count 50
2014-08-14 19:38:46 hashrate data: [[1408044526,0,4],[1408044538,6.75,4],.........,[1408045021,107.5,4],[1408045033,110,4],[1408045045,103,4],[1408045057,109.25,4],[1408045069,109.25,4],[1408045081,107,4],[1408045093,104.25,4],[1408045105,93.25,4],[1408045117,92.25,4]]

in /logs/charts_info.log

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 08:15:53 PM

I did the above and all the logs say is Started

2014-08-13 16:39:49 Started

Charts_info.log

2014-08-13 16:43:50 Started
2014-08-13 16:45:11 Started
2014-08-14 11:45:29 Started
2014-08-14 14:17:28 Started
2014-08-14 14:19:15 Started

Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 09:46:23 PM

Charts_info.log

And what about /logs/chartsDataCollector_info.log?

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 10:16:23 PM

Charts_info.log

Same, both just say Started.

Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:24:48 PM

Charts_info.log

Same, both just say Started.

We'll add more logging details to sort the things out. It's likely that something was misconfigured.

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 05:20:44 AM

I have transitioned several of my pools to your code.

I was thinking one feature that would be very useful is a single admin page to monitor different pools.

Also with zone117x code his dev fee only worked with monero, which coins does your dev fee work on so I can enable that?

Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 01:19:26 PM

I have transitioned several of my pools to your code.

I was thinking one feature that would be very useful is a single admin page to monitor different pools.

Also with zone117x code his dev fee only worked with monero, which coins does your dev fee work on so I can enable that?

Technically it's not easy to implement  different pools monitoring on a single admin page, because all source code and configs were designed to work with only one signle coin pool. But it's a good idea to have separate tool working with multiple pools API. I'll try do something with it later.

Talking about another currencies' dev fees, I will add donation wallets for all coins this week. Thank you!

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:56:13 PM

updated to latest code, charts still not working.  suggestions?

w00tcl

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:28:01 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 11:54:44 AM by w00tcl

hi
I have an error in gpu miner:
Code:
Error in server response
: {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Unauthenticated"}}
Stratum - connecting to '192.168.1.169' <192.168.1.169> port 5555
Stratum - Connected
DevFee: Pool Diff 50000.2
any solution?
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:19:05 PM

This is interesting.

I am waiting to see when merged mining is out and when multipool is out. Any time estimate to see that?
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 06:02:01 PM

Feature Request:
It would be nice if the pools could auto/manual withdraw profits into another wallet other than the pool wallet.  This was something Zone117x was looking into.

The issue was its hard to calculate because of the tx fee's.  He was going to do something like 90% to leave a little room just in case.
But this would be very nice.

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 06:23:06 PM

Also I am still having issues with charts.
http://duck.extremepool.org

some of the charts show up know, but not the diff, price, or profit.

Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 12:00:09 PM

Please try to update your pool's version. We're confident it will help you.

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 02:20:37 AM

I haven't updated an of the pools but I did setup a brand new one for Silverback and it still doesn't' work.
http://sbk.extremepool.org/

Kyran

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:40:37 PM

What kind of resources does this take to startup?
I assume it's more RAM heavy than CPU?
Anyone got some sexy graphs for me to look at? PM me and I'll tip you a bit in btc.
Looking to startup a few pools for my fav cryptonote currencies to support them.
Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 08:51:55 AM

I haven't updated an of the pools but I did setup a brand new one for Silverback and it still doesn't' work.
http://sbk.extremepool.org/

Can you establish a default version of the pool for Silverback? Take default config and change only relevant values.

We can't really understand what causes the problem since few other pools are using 1.1.4 version without any kind of problem.

Also, if it won't help - please send us (support@cryptonotemining.org) the source code you're using on your pool.

slb

Activity: 598

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:51:07 PM

What happens if a transfer passes through the daemon (it does not fail), but is not included in the blockchain? Is it counted as successful or failed after 24 hours? Is this kind of check implemented in the source code?

Forknote (create cryptocurrenies easy) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.0
Dashcoin (anonymous cryptocurrency) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.0
slb

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 03:31:12 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 03:58:03 AM by slb

What happens if a transfer passes through the daemon (it does not fail), but is not included in the blockchain? Is it counted as successful or failed after 24 hours? Is this kind of check implemented in the source code?
I can confirm transactions not included in the blockchain but passed the daemon check are counted as paid, which is very wrong. A check must be implemented as this is a major flaw in the pool design.

Forknote (create cryptocurrenies easy) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.0
Dashcoin (anonymous cryptocurrency) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.0
Xmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 01:06:24 PM

Hi guys!

There is an issue about this case already https://github.com/fancoder/cryptonote-universal-pool/issues/24
We'll fix it soon, when we'll have more free time.

Thanks for the report tho!

gwada971

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:55:34 AM

Hi, good work on the pool, how is the multi switch coin doing ?
Could be great to implement an alert function when a block is found (mail)
triplef

Activity: 338

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:59:19 PM

fix for missing users list in admin....

in admin.html

replace
   return hashrate.toFixed(2) + byteUnits;
with
   return parseInt(hashrate).toFixed(2) + byteUnits;

in function

function getReadableHashRateString(hashrate) {
                hashrate = hashrate || 0;
                var i = 0;
                var byteUnits = [' H', ' KH', ' MH', ' GH', ' TH', ' PH' ];
                while(hashrate > 1024) {
                        hashrate = hashrate / 1024;
                        i++;
                }
        }

Medow

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:45:18 PM

Is it possible to let this pool software work with other algo? scrypt for example.
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 12:31:52 AM

Hello -

I don't know which git fork is actively monitored, so i just wanted to cross post:

https://github.com/clintar/cryptonote-universal-pool/issues/1

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 04:21:29 AM

Hello again -

Does anyone know if the donation addresses in the universal pool are still active?

I'm definitely a fan of supporting open source software development, but I'd rather the coins be going to accounts that are still functional - i.e., people still can access them. If these payments are essentially being burned I would like to know.

XMR address 1:
45Jmf8PnJKziGyrLouJMeBFw2yVyX1QB52sKEQ4S1VSU2NVsaVGPNu4bWKkaHaeZ6tWCepP6iceZk8X hTLzDaEVa72QrtVh

XMR address 2:
43JNtJkxnhX789pJnCV6W4DQt8BqAWVoV4pqjGiWZ9845ee3aTBRBibMBzSziQi9BD5aEEpegQjLwgu UgsXecB5bCY5wrMe

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
dadenyus

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:12:12 PM

Anyone can help me? This errors i have in admin.
Wich settings i need to change?

Wallet
Last check: less than a minute ago
Last status: fail
Last response:
{"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"}
Last fail: less than a minute ago
Last fail response:

i run:
./xcicoind &
./simplewallet --wallet ***.wallet --pass *** --daemon-port 42001 --rpc-bind-port 8082

Code:
xcicoin wallet v1.1.1.1()
Loading wallet...
available balance: 0.00000000, locked amount: 0.00000000
Loaded ok
Starting wallet rpc server
Incoming connection from 127.0.0.1:59306
Closing connection from 127.0.0.1:59306 total=1
Incoming connection from 127.0.0.1:60736
Closing connection from 127.0.0.1:60736 total=1
Incoming connection from 127.0.0.1:33951
Closing connection from 127.0.0.1:33951 total=1
Anyone can help me to install this pool?Huh
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 04:38:23 PM

And how to add display of exchange rates on the home page using the API Cryptopia?
Please help me for the reward.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 07:48:19 AM

Admin Center missing statistics on miners.
How to fix?

slb

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 08:18:38 AM

How to fix?
Not sure this will help, but:
https://github.com/forknote/forknote-pool/commit/b70d78c64b61ed5aeaa97ece7d7877c1df692ee9

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 08:28:06 AM

I have this:
Code:
 },                                                                              
        "wallet": {                                                                     
            "checkInterval": 60,                                                       
            "rpcMethod": "getbalance"                                                   
        }                                                                               
    }

MainCoins

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 11:56:57 AM

How to fix?

try to change return in getReadableHashRateString function in admin.html:

Code:

MyPool.Online Pools: http://MyPool.Online
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 12:12:11 PM

How to fix?

Code:
Where to enter it?

MainCoins

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 12:21:16 PM

How to fix?

Code:
Where to enter it?

find getReadableHashRateString function in admin.html file and replace
Code:
return hashrate.toFixed(2) + byteUnits[i];
with
Code:

https://github.com/forknote/forknote-pool/blob/master/website/admin.html line 130

MyPool.Online Pools: http://MyPool.Online
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 12:28:55 PM

How to fix?

Code:
Where to enter it?

find getReadableHashRateString function in admin.html file and replace
Code:
return hashrate.toFixed(2) + byteUnits[i];
with
Code:

https://github.com/forknote/forknote-pool/blob/master/website/admin.html line 130
Thank you help!
Now, as shown:
Code:
118.00 H, KH, MH, GH, TH, PH/s

Not quite familiar.

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:23:59 AM

can you tell me there is not instruction how to create demon config file and rpc detail setup ..and then how to connect to the pool software ?? can you provide instruction and to the demon wallet also ..

as for bitcoin litecoin it has but in rede me  file ti just said to compile the latest demon nothing else
soulistyce

Activity: 699
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:51:30 PM

hi all, im needing help...
this may sound strange but i cant find what port for the frontend website...
i just setup everything nice on my local network...setup also no-ip for vps servers and renting hash....bu i cant see the frontend not on port 80 or 8080 or any other lol

what im i missing please.....some help
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 04:07:05 AM

Payments after updating the daemon and wallet do not work.
Balance is, here's the error:
Code:
2017-05-27 06:42:50 [payments] Error with send_transaction RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":-4,"message":"Wrong amount"}
2017-05-27 06:42:50 [payments] Payments failed to send to {"amount":3590000000000,"address":"bip1kRwJajj4MKYQf8wWGDSbUpftNJL2Yh9qnxM8akEsJW92sXNuG73EiMjKTcG8VcCqDWpjjRo3A8zR8sPD4BXW5Bea32Vmoe"} { amount: 412390000000000,

how to fix?

ExploShot

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:01:17 AM

Payments after updating the daemon and wallet do not work.
Balance is, here's the error:
Code:
2017-05-27 06:42:50 [payments] Error with send_transaction RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":-4,"message":"Wrong amount"}
2017-05-27 06:42:50 [payments] Payments failed to send to {"amount":3590000000000,"address":"bip1kRwJajj4MKYQf8wWGDSbUpftNJL2Yh9qnxM8akEsJW92sXNuG73EiMjKTcG8VcCqDWpjjRo3A8zR8sPD4BXW5Bea32Vmoe"} { amount: 412390000000000,

how to fix?

I have that Problem too. Im working on there since 12-13 Hours. Did you find the solution? I think its a Pool problem because i can send to another wallet over the console.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 11:18:51 AM

Error run pool:

Code:
 [chartsDataCollector] Started
2017-06-22 13:57:30 [api] API started & listening on port 8117
2017-06-22 13:57:30 [api] Error getting daemon data {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2017-06-22 13:57:30 [api] Stat collection finished: NaN ms redis, 42 ms daemon
2017-06-22 13:57:30 [api] Error collecting all stats
2017-06-22 13:57:30 [pool] (Thread 1) Error polling getblocktemplate {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2017-06-22 13:57:30 [pool] (Thread 1) Could not start pool
2017-06-22 13:57:31 [pool] (Thread 1) Error polling getblocktemplate {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2017-06-22 13:57:32 [pool] (Thread 1) Error polling getblocktemplate {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2017-06-22 13:57:33 [pool] (Thread 1) Error polling getbl

How fix?

elGuilleAR

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 02:10:51 AM

Error run pool:

Code:
 [chartsDataCollector] Started
2017-06-22 13:57:30 [api] API started & listening on port 8117
2017-06-22 13:57:30 [api] Error getting daemon data {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2017-06-22 13:57:30 [api] Stat collection finished: NaN ms redis, 42 ms daemon
2017-06-22 13:57:30 [api] Error collecting all stats
2017-06-22 13:57:30 [pool] (Thread 1) Error polling getblocktemplate {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2017-06-22 13:57:30 [pool] (Thread 1) Could not start pool
2017-06-22 13:57:31 [pool] (Thread 1) Error polling getblocktemplate {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2017-06-22 13:57:32 [pool] (Thread 1) Error polling getblocktemplate {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2017-06-22 13:57:33 [pool] (Thread 1) Error polling getbl

How fix?

Welcome!!! At last I'm not the only one who can't start a mining pool. Look at the daemon log what does he say.
I think he's going to say "Levin signature mismatch".
Please could you check ?

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ─────── 
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 05:18:05 AM

The problem was in the ports of the daemon, changed, everything started.

elGuilleAR

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 10:30:53 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 02:28:29 AM by mprep

Anyone can help me? This errors i have in admin.
Wich settings i need to change?

Wallet
Last response:
Last fail response:

i run:
./xcicoind &
./simplewallet --wallet ***.wallet --pass *** --daemon-port 42001 --rpc-bind-port 8082

Code:
xcicoin wallet v1.1.1.1()
Loading wallet...
available balance: 0.00000000, locked amount: 0.00000000
Loaded ok
Starting wallet rpc server
Incoming connection from 127.0.0.1:59306
Closing connection from 127.0.0.1:59306 total=1
Incoming connection from 127.0.0.1:60736
Closing connection from 127.0.0.1:60736 total=1
Incoming connection from 127.0.0.1:33951
Closing connection from 127.0.0.1:33951 total=1
Anyone can help me to install this pool?Huh

I've solved this by changing the getbalance to getBalance into config.json.

Since pool is running now I have a problem with sending payments.-

on walletd daemon they said.-
2017-Jul-02 19:26:56.487741 WARNING [PaymentServiceJsonRpcServer] Requested method not found: transfer

Looking at src/PaymentGate/PaymentServiceJsonRpcServer.cpp I've discovered there are no such method.

The pool is calling this method in lib/paymentProcessor.js at
apiInterfaces.rpcWallet('transfer', transferCmd.rpc, function(error, result){

So, is someone having the same issue?

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ─────── 
slb

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:57:31 PM

2017-Jul-02 19:26:56.487741 WARNING [PaymentServiceJsonRpcServer] Requested method not found: transfer

Looking at src/PaymentGate/PaymentServiceJsonRpcServer.cpp I've discovered there are no such method.

The pool software uses simplewallet, not walletd

elGuilleAR

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 09:00:10 PM

The pool software uses simplewallet, not walletd

Solved this one Cheesy

One more:

2017-07-03 10:26:09 [payments] Error with transfer RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":-4,"message":"Wrong amount"}
2017-07-03 10:26:09 [payments] Payments failed to send to {"amount":241362000000000,"address":"auc146AdaMKeXpQHyX3UeFBqZYM2nqw12eKGUuXAJ1b6K8k4XbYMeRDTCWowNPwai4VEyWM2onLQkdo ryRsKaoG35hB8wscNaJ"}
2017-07-03 10:26:09 [payments] Payments splintered and 0 successfully sent, 1 failed

I think it is something related to ./lib/paymentProcessor.js but I don't think where to find exactly.

SCAVO  Technologies
MinasTirith

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:59:11 PM

Quite a few issues with this pool's payment functionality.... Huh

Are most users of this pool's software generally happy with it?   Or is it too much of a struggle....?
elGuilleAR

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:31:58 PM

Hello everyone.
We have mounted a new mining pool (Quazarcoin) based on forknote. Also used forknote-pool for this.

After doing some mining and get some reward, when pool tries to send reward to different miners, there is an error showed below.

2017-08-31 15:24:37 [payments] Error with send_transaction RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":-4,"message":"Wrong amount"}
2017-08-31 15:24:37 [payments] Payments failed to send to {"amount":237096000000000,"address":"1abcdgvsEhtBhoEsQJNh9k31iXdHbjyFSHaLtRB2X93MC9wJ62nMoYZKYWQo5RfmXPRNJf9k9LDyxKJ ZHbckTDhrNRZm4y9"}
2017-08-31 15:24:37 [payments] Payments splintered and 0 successfully sent, 1 failed

Is anyone having the same problem?

Thanks.-

SCAVO  Technologies
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:36:28 PM

Hello everyone.
We have mounted a new mining pool (Quazarcoin) based on forknote. Also used forknote-pool for this.

After doing some mining and get some reward, when pool tries to send reward to different miners, there is an error showed below.

2017-08-31 15:24:37 [payments] Error with send_transaction RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":-4,"message":"Wrong amount"}
2017-08-31 15:24:37 [payments] Payments failed to send to {"amount":237096000000000,"address":"1abcdgvsEhtBhoEsQJNh9k31iXdHbjyFSHaLtRB2X93MC9wJ62nMoYZKYWQo5RfmXPRNJf9k9LDyxKJ ZHbckTDhrNRZm4y9"}
2017-08-31 15:24:37 [payments] Payments splintered and 0 successfully sent, 1 failed

Is anyone having the same problem?

Thanks.-
yes I have a similar problem on another coin.
on the wallet of the pool there is not enough coins to pay and gives such an error.

elGuilleAR

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:46:50 PM

Money to Pool Address goes well.

./forknoted-simplewallet --config configs/quazarcoin.conf --wallet-file quazarcoin-PoolAddress --password YouBet! --set_log 4 --wallet-rpc-bind-ip 127.0.0.1 --wallet-rpc-bind-port 8030 --rpc-bind-port 23081
Success: Configuration file openned
2017-Aug-31 15:42:11.830144 INFO    forknote wallet v2.1.0.1243 (9527623)
2017-Aug-31 15:42:11.830628 INFO    Loading wallet...
Sync from timestamp: 1504045536
2017-Aug-31 15:42:12.139431 INFO    available balance: 254.882200219179, locked amount: 237.093430595923
2017-Aug-31 15:42:12.139548 INFO    Loaded ok
2017-Aug-31 15:42:12.139616 INFO    Starting wallet rpc server
2017-Aug-31 15:42:12.152901 DEBUG   Incoming connection from 127.0.0.1:36576
2017-Aug-31 15:42:12.153585 DEBUG   Closing connection from 127.0.0.1:36576 total=1
2017-Aug-31 15:42:12.312188 DEBUG   Incoming connection from 127.0.0.1:36584
2017-Aug-31 15:42:12.313688 DEBUG   Closing connection from 127.0.0.1:36584 total=1

Miner should receive 207 QCN and there is more than 207 QCN, however they are locked in the time pool payment runs its process.
I think I should wait a couple of hours to see what happens.

What do you think?

SCAVO  Technologies
freemanjackal

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:13:30 AM

The pool not send coin for worker pls advisor

2017-08-07 06:14:56 No workers' balances reached the minimum payment threshold
2017-08-07 06:15:26 No workers' balances reached the minimum payment threshold
2017-08-07 06:15:56 No workers' balances reached the minimum payment threshold
2017-08-07 06:16:26 No workers' balances reached the minimum payment threshold

i was trying the pool and stock at payment too, i get that in payments_info.log i guess...
i am curious, should the simplewallet run as daemon binded to the port specified in config.json in wallet?Huh?/
thanks in advance...
ghdeveloper

Activity: 516

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:20:06 AM

Is there any way to control the miner through this pool? User login or else.
Thanks

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
Lucasyx6

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:03:34 PM

Please what the admin password of the poll  "cryptonote-forknote-pool"?
elGuilleAR

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:06:23 PM

Please what the admin password of the poll  "cryptonote-forknote-pool"?

Please, look at the config.json parameter: "api" key, password.
Default is: your_password

SCAVO  Technologies
Lucasyx6

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:13:41 PM

I'll see and change

Thank you...
Lucasyx6

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:27:24 PM

I can't get into admin, any error in the script or my error in the installation?
My pool is in   ##bytecoin.xfree.pm##

I'm starting please help!
elGuilleAR

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:33:55 PM

I can't get into admin, any error in the script or my error in the installation?
My pool is in   ##bytecoin.xfree.pm##

I'm starting please help!

Your pools is not working.
You should check your config.json file to fit the daemon configuration and also at the API section:
Your config.js says:
http://bytecoin.xfree.pm:8117

is API configured to listen at that port (8117) one?.

are you runing your pool with (node init.js -config=your_config.json)

SCAVO  Technologies
Lucasyx6

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:49:46 PM

API This way.
####################
   "api": {
        "hashrateWindow": 600,
        "updateInterval": 5,
        "port": 8117,
        "blocks": 30,
        "payments": 30,
        "password": "xxxxxxx"
    },
#########################
Do I have to change anything in " init.js "?

elGuilleAR

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:55:42 PM

API This way.
####################
    },

it is okay.
No, you don't have to change anything in init.js (it is the "pool" itself).
If you run node init.js -config=your_config.json, doest the pool start?
Can you share the log after you start the pool?

Also... did you configure the daemon and wallet sections in your your_config.json. That config tells the pool how and where to connect to the daemon of your coin.
You should specify IP and PORT.

Also, is the port 8117 open in your your linux?

SCAVO  Technologies
Lucasyx6

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:01:38 AM

Friend I'm starting and I know little about this!
If I pass you the root password of my VPS, do you set it right and work for me?
As soon as this starts working, I can give you a donation!
Lucasyx6

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:30:25 AM

Payments problems!
I'm in testing with the pool mining bytecoin

3 blocks found
The balance is correct in the Admim
But payments do not leave for workers

Please help....
Log: 2017-10-05 14:26:18 No workers' balances reached the minimum payment threshold

Poll:
http://80.208.228.159/bcn/
Lucasyx6

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:47:51 AM

Please help, I have this error in admin

Code:

Wallet
Last response:
{"code":"ECONNREFUSED","errno":"ECONNREFUSED","syscall":"connect"}
Last fail response:
{"code":"ECONNREFUSED","errno":"ECONNREFUSED","syscall":"connect"

How do I fix it?

Thank you

My pool Bytecoin Total Pool Fee: 0%
http://bcn.xfree.pm
elGuilleAR

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:28:07 PM

Please help, I have this error in admin

Code:

Wallet
Last response:
Last fail response:
{"code":"ECONNREFUSED","errno":"ECONNREFUSED","syscall":"connect"

How do I fix it?

Thank you

My pool Bytecoin Total Pool Fee: 0%

Lucas: it is because of you are not running simplewallet in RPC mode, so the pool can't connect to the wallet to do payments.

simplewallet --config-file configs/$daemon.conf  --wallet-file $wallet_file --password your_wallet_password --wallet-rpc-bind-ip $wallet_rpc_bind_ip --wallet-rpc-bind-port $wallet_rpc_bind_port --set_log $set_log

replace by you own settings.-

SCAVO  Technologies
Lucasyx6

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:15:09 PM

login to root

cd bytecoin

simplewallet --config-file configs/$daemon.conf  --wallet-file $wallet_file --password xxxxxxxxx --wallet-rpc-bind-ip $wallet_rpc_bind_ip --wallet-rpc-bind-port $wallet_rpc_bind_port --set_log $set_log

## -bash: simplewallet: command not foud ##

Please help
elGuilleAR

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:42:15 PM

login to root

cd bytecoin

simplewallet --config-file configs/$daemon.conf  --wallet-file $wallet_file --password xxxxxxxxx --wallet-rpc-bind-ip $wallet_rpc_bind_ip --wallet-rpc-bind-port $wallet_rpc_bind_port --set_log $set_log

## -bash: simplewallet: command not foud ##

Please help

Lucas:

shell is almost self-explanatory Cheesy. You should read the shell interpreter to interpretate what interpreter says to you. Cheesy

Either you compiled or downloaded a linux or windows version of Forknote, you should have this four executables "forknoted, miner, simplewallet, walletd".
find the file simplewallet (remember if you are using it in Linux it must have a x attribute) and replace simplewallet with full path to the file.
That's all!
If you are running this sentence in the same directory/folder you have simplewallet then you must add ./ in front of it to tell bash you want to execute the simplewallet in relative path.

Just to be curious and don't take it bad, please, but you want to build a pool, have you at least some knowledge on basis. What will happen if you have some issues with redis or something that you cannot handle?. if the pool will be public you should consider this. Remember you are dealing with third-party's "money"

SCAVO  Technologies
Lucasyx6

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:53:03 PM

Thank you so much for your help, but I haven't solved it yet!
Using the command inside the folder I have the following error...
See photo

http://bcn.xfree.pm/wx.png

Please, what's missing?
As for your comment warning, the pool is private and I am testing exactly to learn.
elGuilleAR

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:02:07 PM

Thank you so much for your help, but I haven't solved it yet!
Using the command inside the folder I have the following error...
See photo

Please, what's missing?
As for your comment warning, the pool is private and I am testing exactly to learn.

As I've said before.
Remember I've told you, you have to replace the parameters with your own.

Try this:
cd bytecoin

simplewallet --config-file configs/bytecoin.conf  --wallet-file your_wallet_filename --password your_wallet_password --wallet-rpc-bind-ip ip_to_bind_to --wallet-rpc-bind-port wallet_port_to_bind_to --set_log log_level

where:
configs/bytecoin.conf is forknote config file and only applies if you are using forknote to run bytecoin deemon. If not, you should delete the --config-file option.
your_wallet_filename is the name of your pool wallet previously generated
your_wallet_password is the passwork for .....
ip_to_bind_on is the IP (some on your system you are running simplewallet). you can you 127.0.0.1 which is the default ip to bind to.
wallet_port_to_bind_to is the port you have configured in your pool .json file (see there).
log_level is the debug log level you want to show while you run the daemon

SCAVO  Technologies
Lucasyx6

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:10:58 PM

I'm sorry but the "Simplewallet" is inside the Bytecoin folder and my wallet has the name "Xbytecoin. Wallet" pass XXXX and the port "8082" which command should I use in this case?

Thank you
Lucasyx6

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:31:56 PM

I apologize for being so stupid! lol  Grin

It's already working....

Thank you so much for your help!
Lucasyx6

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:21:34 AM

Hello I have a problem in my pool I am finding blocks but the payment is in:

# # {"Available_balance": 5xxxxxxxxxxxx, "Locked_amount": 39xxxxxxxxxx} # #

How can I fix it?

pool : http://bcn.xfree.pm
bapparabi

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:23:14 AM

its still no matured 5 to go

1375832   5 to go   425615174   a7e0e991edeb21c178210818604953ec19b6d995895318c4c9e64095a7f8599f   10/15/2017, 2:30:41 PM   10%

so wait till it mature then payment will be done auto . if you have done correct setting
Lucasyx6

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:29:02 AM

But when finding a block the balance should not appear logo on the wallet of the pool and be visible in the admin? The balance is there but says "blocked" just wait?
Lucasyx6

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

The state of payment of the block found already is OK.
But there was no payment for any worker..... something is wrong with the exit of payments......
Can anyone help?

Pool : http://bcn.xfree.pm
bapparabi

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:39:50 PM

i can see there is some issue may be not sure ..can you see in your wallet how many BCN you have and showing and can you see if that fund is locked or unlocked .

and also your config file can you put there to see if there is issue in the config file ..also you that you payment config is running or not
Lucasyx6

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:00:24 PM

Yes I can see the balance of my wallet, and this is correct and unlocked.

Code:
{"available_balance":445553343919,"locked_amount":0}

Yes, I have the option of active payments.

Code:

"payments": {
        "interval": 60,
        "maxAddresses": 50,
        "mixin": 3,
       "transferFee": 5000000,
       "minPayment": 2500000000,
       "denomination": 100000000

But the pool no automatic payment
Lucasyx6

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:46:08 PM

I have a problem with payments...

Several blocks found...

No payments left for the workers...

Someone to help?

freemanjackal

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:32:58 AM

I have a problem with payments...

Several blocks found...

No payments left for the workers...

Someone to help?

you should check the unlock payment, check if it is unlocking the wrkers payments and it is updating the info related, if unlocking it is not working right,there will be no payment
Lucasyx6

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:09:56 AM

Yes the balance is unlocked!
I can make manual payments without problems,
But the automatic payment for the workers does not come out....
Please someone with an idea so you can handle it?

Balance after wallet ( admin pool )

{"available_balance":4836147990662,"locked_amount":0}

Payments log...

2017-10-19 23:31:14 No workers' balances reached the minimum payment threshold
2017-10-19 23:32:14 No workers' balances reached the minimum payment threshold
2017-10-19 23:33:14 No workers' balances reached the minimum payment threshold
2017-10-19 23:34:14 No workers' balances reached the minimum payment threshold
2017-10-19 23:35:14 No workers' balances reached the minimum payment threshold
2017-10-19 23:36:14 No workers' balances reached the minimum payment threshold
2017-10-19 23:37:14 No workers' balances reached the minimum payment threshold

Please help............
Nic0$lud

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:09:48 PM

Hey guys,
got the pool working fine and all, did also find 5 blocks till 3 days ago.
But now it's stuck for three days, and i'm afraid it's gonna end up mining 300% of a block. Is this a known error, and how can this be fixed/skipped?
Our hashrate is the same as it was before we got stuck on this damn block (est.1 day per block).
rabbidzpeach

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:24:17 AM

Hi there, thank you so much for all the hard work! Kiss You guys are amazing.

I would like to learn how to manage payment addresses within the pool. I have a pending payment to an invalid sumokoin address, any chance someone could point me in the right direction? Smiley I also am a little new to installing wallet daemon, I can install normal sumokoin gui wallet, would this work aswell? Thank you! once again, very much appreciate all of your hard work :/

sumokoind - up
pool node.js - up / running great
wallet/daemon - not installed
magicTurtle

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:55:54 PM

API This way.
####################
    },

it is okay.
No, you don't have to change anything in init.js (it is the "pool" itself).
If you run node init.js -config=your_config.json, doest the pool start?
Can you share the log after you start the pool?

Also... did you configure the daemon and wallet sections in your your_config.json. That config tells the pool how and where to connect to the daemon of your coin.
You should specify IP and PORT.

Also, is the port 8117 open in your your linux?

If I run node init.js -config=config.json, I get only errors!
config.json is filled in properly, I think.
Port 8117 is open in firewall

Can someone please help me
rifiuti

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:00:28 PM

Just writing this message to thank you guys.

I'm a miner and I mine at pools who uses your pool script. I've mined many different coins at many different pools, yet none of them satisfies me more than this.

UI, details, flexibility, everything is so perfect.

Thank you so much for contributing the community with this great thing.
servc4

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:00:28 PM

Hi
I got problem with pool, is starting an in monitoring is everything fine but....

Code:
root@*********:~/pool# node init.js
2017-11-20 11:57:19 [master] Pool spawned on 1 thread(s)
2017-11-20 11:57:20 [unlocker] Started
2017-11-20 11:57:20 [payments] Started
2017-11-20 11:57:20 [unlocker] No blocks candidates in redis
2017-11-20 11:57:20 [charts] Started
2017-11-20 11:57:20 [chartsDataCollector] Started
2017-11-20 11:57:20 [payments] No workers' balances reached the minimum payment threshold
2017-11-20 11:57:20 [charts] Started
2017-11-20 11:57:20 [api] API started & listening on port 8117

Like you can see is not starting to end I thing because there is no ports listing for mining like in config.json

Any solution on that ??

And also is on console something like that ??

Code:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'pool' of undefined
    at /root/pool/lib/charts.js:155:30
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/root/pool/lib/apiInterfaces.js:31:17)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:117:20)
    at _stream_readable.js:944:16
    at process._tickCallback (node.js:458:13)
SadBatman

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:20:32 PM

Code:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'pool' of undefined
    at /root/pool/lib/charts.js:155:30
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/root/pool/lib/apiInterfaces.js:31:17)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:117:20)
    at _stream_readable.js:944:16
    at process._tickCallback (node.js:458:13)

Can you double check the API section of the config ? It seems to be missing.
MrCena6000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:19:39 PM

Hi there, software looks superior. How can I setup SSL certificate on specific/all ports?
Also admin panel returns that there is a problem with my wallet which is:
Code:
I am mining Monero.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:44:55 PM

Any miner no connect.
Coin UltraNote (XUN)
Error:
Code:
[2017-12-02 15:41:23] [xun.ms-pool.net.ua:3333] error: "invalid address used for
 login", code: -1
What is the problem and how to fix it?

servc4

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:47:41 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 12:01:59 PM by servc4

I use different source from here
https://github.com/AcidMiner/forknote-pool
I run deamons on two separate VPS like that

Code:
./deamond --rpc-bind-ip 100.100.10.101 --rpc-bind-port 18081
./deamond --rpc-bind-ip 100.100.10.102 --rpc-bind-port 18081

On first I run also simlewallet like this: on VPS with IP 100.100.10.101

Code:
./simplewallet --wallet-file pool.wallet --password password --rpc-bind-port 8082 --daemon-address 100.100.10.101:18081

Both are on Ubuntu 16.04

Now on third VPS on ubuntu 14.04 I run the pool with IP 100.100.10.103
witch Config of IP's:

Code:
"daemon": {
"host": "100.100.10.101",
"port": 18081
},

"host": "100.100.10.101",
    "port": 8082

},

And when simplewallet is on then pool is not listening on mining port like above but when I close simplewallet down the pool is starting as normal there is no errors and pool is working I am able to mine but in pool admin.html simplewallet is down then there is nothing in stats and of course no payments.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:08:02 PM

Need help.
I want to run the pool for fork monero.
the miner does not connect to the pool.
Code:
Error in server response
: {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Invalidpaymentaddresspro
vided"}}
Stratum - reading socket failed 10038, disconnect

How can I fix this?

axcell

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:58:21 PM

I have the pool up and running well with http://example.com/
but when i am trying to do https://example.com/ the charts going nuts and
they are not working at all does anyone know how to fix it or guide me on
what do i need to change from the files in order to work fine ?
servc4

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:32:29 PM

Hi
I made some changes with IP's
I change them on 0.0.0.0 in run commands of daemons and simlewallet
and I run Pool witch command
node init.js -config=config.json
But the Pool I run before simplewallet and Its looks fine but take a look on screen shots below.
http://me4u.co/main.jpg
http://me4u.co/wallet.jpg
http://me4u.co/stats.jpg

like you see on first one  Total Hashes Submitted: 25384124
But
Pending Balance: 0.000000000000
Total Paid: 0.000000000000

On second one like you see daemon and wallet is ON
On wallet is over 28k

and on third picture you can see stat's
all zeros...
and I don't have Idea why.
SadBatman

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:11:18 AM

Hi
But the Pool I run before simplewallet and Its looks fine but take a look on screen shots below.

like you see on first one  Total Hashes Submitted: 25384124
But

On wallet is over 28k

all zeros...

The pending balance refers to the amount that you earned from a block that your pool found.  Your pool hasn't found a block yet so you cannot have a pending balance.
SadBatman

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:19:15 AM

The sumokoin project has a well maintained cryptonote pool fork here:
https://github.com/SadBatman/cryptonote-sumokoin-pool/

Changes we added to this fork are, amongst others:

• Email notifications
  • Miner controlled minimum payout rates
  • Health monitoring in the web UI (e.g. see when the pool's wallet is down)
  • Improved proxy support

We also have a Telegram group where we discuss new development projects and can assist if you have problems running our fork.
https://t.me/joinchat/Hkpz6hIFOy4qGqMHTDzn1A

If you are a pool admin; come and have a look at our fork!
rodyw

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:22:36 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 09:38:02 PM by rodyw

Can someone help me out? I found out that my pool was not updating the charts for a while (3 weeks  Undecided). I can't remember but maybe that was the time I switched from running the pool with "node init.js" to running it with four seperate modules in tmux:
node init.js -module=api
node init.js -module=pool
node init.js -module=unlocker
node init.js -module=payments
The README.md is not mentioning that there is a fifth module "chartsDataCollector" so I don't know if it was running as part of one of the other four modules.

However, I have restarted the complete pool with "node init.js" and in the console I only see two out of five charts ("workers" & "hashrate"):
2017-12-12 22:08:13 [charts] workers chart collected value 2. Total sets count 9
2017-12-12 22:09:13 [charts] hashrate chart collected value 3311. Total sets count 9

So in my frontend I am missing the three charts for "difficulty", "price" & "profit". I didn't touch this section in the config_example.json so it's running with default settings, all charts are enabled.

What can I do to get the missing three charts back?

Update: As always, right after this post (without doing anything) the other three charts appeared out of nowhere...

Proxy443

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:13:13 AM

For the people interested,
We started a new pool for the electroneum.
http://etn. proxpool.com

We allow mining from port 443 to bypass corporate proxies.

0.1% fee.
servc4

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:03:05 PM

Hi

like you see on first one  Total Hashes Submitted: 25384124
But

On wallet is over 28k

all zeros...

The pending balance refers to the amount that you earned from a block that your pool found.  Your pool hasn't found a block yet so you cannot have a pending balance.
But how is possible then my pool hasn't found any block if I mined over 2,000 blocks right now, and on pool address have all rewards for all mined blocks. But not owned by my address with is set in my miner.

regards
rodyw

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:39:18 PM

• Email notifications
  • Improved proxy support

We also have a Telegram group where we discuss new development projects and can assist if you have problems running our fork.

Is it possible to update the existing cryptonote pool or is it necessary to start from scratch?

jimmyfo

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

I'm writing an android app to integrate with the pool APIs and I'm running into an interesting problem. When I call an end point such as here, I can parse the data fine (UTF-8). However, if I call the actual site data end point such as here, it returns a ton of garbled information.

Both of these endpoints work in a browser. It's just on the android side that's an issue.

So my question is, is this data on the live_stats page delivered differently from the stats_address page? Some sort of streaming or encoding difference? I'm trying to narrow it down, but I can't and every method of programmatically opening a connection to the live stats page gives me a bunch of garbage.

Thoughts?
coolmib

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

• Email notifications
  • Improved proxy support

Is it possible to update the existing cryptonote pool or is it necessary to start from scratch?

These guys already using it, check https://dero.nitropools.com
Airen

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:41:27 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 07:04:29 PM by Airen

HELP!  Cry
When I run node init.js
I have take this http://prntscr.com/i424y1
What's wrong.....?
All modules work except a pool
merriick

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:31:30 AM

HELP!  Cry
When I run node init.js
I have take this http://prntscr.com/i424y1
What's wrong.....?
All modules work except a pool

I ran into this issue last night, and now I have another issue but i solved by
- using NVM change to nodejs to version 6
- removing node_modules folder
- then NPM install
- and then doing the following found here, https://github.com/zone117x/node-multi-hashing/issues/31
Code:
apt-get install -y build-essential git
cd node_modules
git clone https://github.com/UNOMP/node-multi-hashing
cd node-multi-hashing
git fetch origin pull/5/head:BRANCHNAME
git checkout BRANCHNAME
npm install

Appears to have sorted it for me, but now I have an issue with bignum and it expect version 48 and getting 46
merriick

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:25:51 AM

And now i am back to the binding.js error and multi-hashing.
Can anyone shed any light on this?
minercui

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

• Email notifications
  • Improved proxy support

Hello,
I try but fail at: [api] Error getting deamon data {"code":"ECONNRESET"}. daemon is running already and correct p2p port.
Green-pools

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:01:25 PM

I have a question and I hope that someone can help me out.

I installed this pool and everything seems to be running right except for the wallet RPC perhaps?

In the admin panel I get fail and the error is { }.   (Note, that there isn't an error descriptor between the brackets)

It is driving me nuts because I don't even have search terms to look for a solution.

I will try to give ya as much info as I can:

I have the blockchain synced, the wallet RPC going (at log level-2) and just showing green
Code:
DEBUG
and blue info/blocks received
Code:
INFO
...etc, and I can connect miners to the pool. When I have the RPC going and go to my admin page I get this error:

https://i.stack.imgur.com/2CS9Z.jpg

The wallet RPC does not hang and continues to refresh INFO and DEBUG info.

Code:
config.json

Code:
{
    "coin": "Monero",
    "symbol": "XMR",
    "coinUnits": 100000000,
    "coinDifficultyTarget": 120,

},
        "console": {
            "colors": true
        }
    },

"poolServer": {
        "clusterForks": "auto",
        "poolAddress": "44XjW8cg418JmtooiVgKzUCnQFbMEzkFtD1mW2fqDCQSgv5hok4QfZzQuRCKWydkrYik8Vj3VaLc22zLDFRW7EtDJyGS6jR",
"addressBase58Prefix": 18,
        "blockRefreshInterval": 1000,
        "minerTimeout": 900,
        "ports": [
            {
                "port": 3333,
                "difficulty": 100,
                "desc": "Low end hardware"
            },
            {
                "port": 5555,
                "difficulty": 2000,
                "desc": "Mid range hardware"
            },
            {
                "port": 7777,
                "difficulty": 10000,
                "desc": "High end hardware"
            },
            {
                "port": 8888,
                "desc": "Hidden port",
                "hidden": true
            }
        ],
        "varDiff": {
            "minDiff": 2,
            "maxDiff": 100000,
            "targetTime": 100,
            "retargetTime": 30,
            "variancePercent": 30,
            "maxJump": 100
        },
        "fixedDiff": {
            "addressSeparator": "."
        },
        "shareTrust": {
            "min": 10,
            "stepDown": 3,
            "threshold": 10,
            "penalty": 30
        },
        "banning": {
            "time": 600,
            "invalidPercent": 25,
            "checkThreshold": 30
        }
    },

"interval": 600,
        "transferFee": 5000,
        "minPayment": 3000000,
        "denomination": 1000
    },

"blockUnlocker": {
        "interval": 30,
        "depth": 60,
        "poolFee": 0.45,
        "devDonation": 0.001,
        "coreDevDonation": 0.001,
        "extraFeaturesDevDonation": 0
    },

"password": "xxxxxxxxx"
    },

"host": "127.0.0.1",
    },

},

"redis": {
        "port": 6379
    },

"monitoring": {
            "rpcMethod": "getblockcount"
        },
        }
    },

},
            },
            },
            },
            }
        },
        "user": {
                "updateInterval": 180,
            },
                "enabled": true
            }
        }
    }
}

I tried binding a different port in the command line and making sure it was also set in config.json wallet area and forwarding that port all to no avail. Can anyone point me to help? With the lack of information for the error it is making researching it near impossible. What would the error { } mean? I have looked at many related posts. I can duplicate their errors and resolve them (ERRCONNECT..etc) using 127.0.0.1 in the wallet area and bind that ip and port 8082 to the wallet but I get the { } error and the fail still.  If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it.  It is just so weird that it doesn't describe the error (I.E. "syscall"  etc.)
SadBatman

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

I have a question and I hope that someone can help me out.

I installed this pool and everything seems to be running right except for the wallet RPC perhaps?

In the admin panel I get fail and the error is { }.   (Note, that there isn't an error descriptor between the brackets)

It is driving me nuts because I don't even have search terms to look for a solution.

I will try to give ya as much info as I can:

I have the blockchain synced, the wallet RPC going (at log level-2) and just showing green
Code:
DEBUG
and blue info/blocks received
Code:
INFO
...etc, and I can connect miners to the pool. When I have the RPC going and go to my admin page I get this error:

https://i.stack.imgur.com/2CS9Z.jpg

The wallet RPC does not hang and continues to refresh INFO and DEBUG info.

Code:
config.json

Code:
{
    "coin": "Monero",
    "symbol": "XMR",
    "coinUnits": 100000000,
    "coinDifficultyTarget": 120,

},
        "console": {
            "colors": true
        }
    },

"poolServer": {
        "clusterForks": "auto",
        "poolAddress": "44XjW8cg418JmtooiVgKzUCnQFbMEzkFtD1mW2fqDCQSgv5hok4QfZzQuRCKWydkrYik8Vj3VaLc22zLDFRW7EtDJyGS6jR",
"addressBase58Prefix": 18,
        "blockRefreshInterval": 1000,
        "minerTimeout": 900,
        "ports": [
            {
                "port": 3333,
                "difficulty": 100,
                "desc": "Low end hardware"
            },
            {
                "port": 5555,
                "difficulty": 2000,
                "desc": "Mid range hardware"
            },
            {
                "port": 7777,
                "desc": "High end hardware"
            },
            {
                "port": 8888,
                "desc": "Hidden port",
                "hidden": true
            }
        ],
        "varDiff": {
            "minDiff": 2,
            "maxDiff": 100000,
            "targetTime": 100,
            "retargetTime": 30,
            "variancePercent": 30,
            "maxJump": 100
        },
        "fixedDiff": {
            "addressSeparator": "."
        },
        "shareTrust": {
            "min": 10,
            "stepDown": 3,
            "threshold": 10,
            "penalty": 30
        },
        "banning": {
            "time": 600,
            "invalidPercent": 25,
            "checkThreshold": 30
        }
    },

"interval": 600,
        "transferFee": 5000,
        "minPayment": 3000000,
        "denomination": 1000
    },

"blockUnlocker": {
        "interval": 30,
        "depth": 60,
        "poolFee": 0.45,
        "devDonation": 0.001,
        "coreDevDonation": 0.001,
        "extraFeaturesDevDonation": 0
    },

"password": "xxxxxxxxx"
    },

},

},

"redis": {
        "port": 6379
    },

"monitoring": {
            "rpcMethod": "getblockcount"
        },
        }
    },

},
            },
            },
            },
            }
        },
        "user": {
                "updateInterval": 180,
            },
                "enabled": true
            }
        }
    }
}

I tried binding a different port in the command line and making sure it was also set in config.json wallet area and forwarding that port all to no avail. Can anyone point me to help? With the lack of information for the error it is making researching it near impossible. What would the error { } mean? I have looked at many related posts. I can duplicate their errors and resolve them (ERRCONNECT..etc) using 127.0.0.1 in the wallet area and bind that ip and port 8082 to the wallet but I get the { } error and the fail still.  If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it.  It is just so weird that it doesn't describe the error (I.E. "syscall"  etc.)

Did you resolve this already ? If not then (as root) run "netstat -anp | grep wallet-rpc" and compare the port with the port in your pool config.

partyvibe

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:37:07 AM

Having recently set up a couple of pools using cryptonote-sumokoin-pool, one for ETN, another for SUMO and more planned for the future. I still have two outstanding items I would really appreciate some help with and I'm hoping this might be the place to ask. Regardless...

1. First is that it's not clear to me how you go about setting multiple sites in different GEOs and linking them together.

2. Second I've also not been able to get either site to run over HTTPS using Apache2 (my preference) or NGINX with the configuration sample. I can serve the content of /website over SSL easily enough but I just can't seem to get the APIs working, with the site displaying it's health status message.

Anyway, any help or direction on either topic would be gratefully received.

Thanks!

Hugh
leoneide

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:57:17 AM

Nothing works right.
Unable to install.
Errors and more mistakes.
Make a video showing how to install.
Very confusing
thematosek

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

Just use older node version. Use nvm
ArqTras

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:38:57 PM

https://supportcryptonight.com Nodejs-pools AEON, ETN, GRAFT, IPBC
Open code for all coins on github.com/ArqTras
leoneide

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:37:39 AM

Are there any paid scripts?
The open source is awful to install without help.
I have tried everything and I can not make it work, is there no tutorial for this?
rodyw

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

Are there any paid scripts?
The open source is awful to install without help.
I have tried everything and I can not make it work, is there no tutorial for this?
What is not working? I used both the original and now the SadBatman version (with more features) and it is pretty straightforward. Just follow the steps in the USAGE.md (https://github.com/SadBatman/cryptonote-sumokoin-pool/blob/master/USAGE.md).

notoriousn8

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:15:48 AM

I seem to have everything setup correctly, workers can connect, stats look ok, wallet/daemon both say "ok" in the monitoring section, but I have a unlocker_info.log full of:

Code:
2018-03-15 20:46:42 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:47:12 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:47:42 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:48:12 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:48:42 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:49:12 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:49:42 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:50:12 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:50:42 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:51:12 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:51:42 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:52:12 No blocks candidates in redis

It's going on three days now.  The only other line in the log is "Started".

Is this normal?  I couldn't find anything that tells me one way or another.  The googled issues are related to a disconnected daemon or wallet - but mine appear to be connecting just fine.  I haven't unlocked a block yet so I thought I would clear this up in case I was wasting hashes.

Thanks!
jbarbieri

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

I seem to have everything setup correctly, workers can connect, stats look ok, wallet/daemon both say "ok" in the monitoring section, but I have a unlocker_info.log full of:

Code:
2018-03-15 20:46:42 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:47:12 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:47:42 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:48:12 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:48:42 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:49:12 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:49:42 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:50:12 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:50:42 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:51:12 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:51:42 No blocks candidates in redis
2018-03-15 20:52:12 No blocks candidates in redis

It's going on three days now.  The only other line in the log is "Started".

Is this normal?  I couldn't find anything that tells me one way or another.  The googled issues are related to a disconnected daemon or wallet - but mine appear to be connecting just fine.  I haven't unlocked a block yet so I thought I would clear this up in case I was wasting hashes.

Thanks!

That is normal logs if you haven't found a block. It is just the unlocker running on it's periodic interval, then informing that there are no blocks to unlock yet.
zhorzh72

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:44:13 PM

where I can find api description?
jbarbieri

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

I have successfully run fancoder, zone117x, but I can't seem to get sadbatman running.

The issue?

node init.js
Failed to read config file config.json

Error: ENOENT, no such file or directory 'config.json'

/home/poolname/pool/lib/logger.js:16
var logDir = config.logging.files.directory;
             ^
ReferenceError: config is not defined
    at Object.<anonymous> (/home/bruceleeon/pool/lib/logger.js:16:14)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/home/bruceleeon/pool/init.js:10:1)

config.json is present and configured, anyone wanna take a stab at it?

cd  to your pool directory, and do an ls -al

efraim077

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

My pool is not running.
The daemon is runing same server. The simplewallet run in rpc mode. The ip and port in the config are setting...

Error messages:
2018-10-02 11:01:27 [pool] (Thread 1) Error polling getblocktemplate {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2018-10-02 11:01:28 [pool] (Thread 2) Error polling getblocktemplate {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2018-10-02 11:01:28 [pool] (Thread 1) Error polling getblocktemplate {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}

2018-10-02 11:01:40 [pool] (Thread 1) Error polling getblocktemplate {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2018-10-02 11:01:40 [pool] (Thread 2) Error polling getblocktemplate {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2018-10-02 11:01:41 [pool] (Thread 1) Error polling getblocktemplate {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2018-10-02 11:01:41 [pool] (Thread 2) Error polling getblocktemplate {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2018-10-02 11:01:42 [api] Error getting daemon data {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2018-10-02 11:01:42 [api] Stat collection finished: 3 ms redis, 5 ms daemon
2018-10-02 11:01:42 [api] Error collecting all stats
2018-10-02 11:01:42 [pool] (Thread 1) Error polling getblocktemplate {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2018-10-02 11:01:42 [pool] (Thread 2) Error polling getblocktemplate {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
ghdeveloper

Activity: 516

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:57:18 AM

Please check your daemon version and your daemon port is opened. try with the bind port also.

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
Birdy207

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:50:14 AM

Hi all, I've got my pool up and running on Ubuntu no problem.  I can connect and mine just fine using the direct ip, but I'm trying to figure out this part: "Simply host the contents of the website_example directory on file server capable of serving simple static files." 

I'm not very familiar with how this works, and would love to have the front-end available for statistics and such.  If anyone wants to PM me and let me know what I'm missing, that would be awesome, I'm sure it's something simple.
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:49:40 AM

We are about to revitalize all this with the Van Kush Family.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: