Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Win88 Did Not Pay Me .26  (Read 4017 times)
Babba D

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

yes my email is 49kasimk@gmail.com

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:04:28 PM

lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:55:38 AM

Please send me a PM with your win88 username so I can review your chats with our customer service.

I made a throwaway account with a random name. It may have been "tttttt" or something like that.

Our customer service can answer most questions but not all of them.  They have been trained to create tickets which will come to my attention or someone else at a more senior level when things are beyond the scope of their knowledge or lookup capabilities.

It's easier just to disconnect the chat session it seems. I asked how much of my investment would be risked per dice roll. They copy/pasted the text from the investment page of the site, which doesn't address the question at all. I told them I had read that text on the site but that it doesn't answer the question and they disconnected the chat session.

Customer service has told to promote certain new features of the site (like our affiliate program) but I am surprised to hear they were encouraging spamming since that certainly did not come from their training.  Again, please let me know more details so that I can look into this further and speak to the specific agent about your experience.

They pasted the same ad to my twice during our conversation. I wouldn't be surprised if it was automated by the site to all customer service chats in fact. It was advertising your referral program, which presumably incentivises me to spread my referral link as widely as possible, also known as spamming.

I am sorry this was your experience.  We can only help our staff improve when we know there is an issue.
I personally review many of the private chats but am unable to do so for 100%.

So not only do you not have time to support your site, but you don't even have time to make sure that the people you pay to do it for you are doing it right? If there are too many customer support conversations to monitor, it would be a good idea to wait for customers to initiate them rather than having your CSRs start them at random. Like I say, I didn't initiate the conversation it just popped up trying to get me to use the affiliate program.

please give us the opportunity to improve your perception of Win88.

OK, go for it.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Win88Scam (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:40:53 AM

5+ hours after sending the apology, still not refunded.

Before anything, GET RID OF THAT SUPPORT MEMBER. He is terrible. Today I went on to ask where coi[Suspicious link removed]incess went, he just left the chat. So unprofessional and unhelpful.

What is a support member that doesn't have the ability to do things, such as push a slow cashout? All he does is answer questions like "how many confirmations does it take until I get my deposit".

That's not the kind of support that helps even the tiniest bit. Hire someone professional, you don't have to pay a fortune for that.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:16:53 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 05:30:58 AM by ndnhc

Summary:

Player tries to cheat site.
Site finds it. If site haven't found it, site would have lost BTC
Site hits back, locks his account.

My view point:

it is fair, considering the fact that if this wasn't detected, this guy with i think 2 alt accounts (i don't think it is 4 though), will not have given back the money earned by unfair means.

So, it is upto win88 to decide. The player does not have the right to claim it, because he violated the rules and terms of the site.

Extract from T&C:
Each user may register only once. ...  Additionally, win88 will allow up to 2 accounts in a single household as long as the number of accounts corresponds to the same number of individual persons who actually registered. Win88 reserves the right to investigate and suspend multiple accounts found to belong to only one person and will also suspend any accounts of people who know each other and found to be manipulating the system in any way.
Disqualification. In the event of any abuse or unauthorized use of the user account, due to actions or omissions of the user, which is in breach of these Terms or to the detriment of win88 or third parties, win88 shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to temporarily or permanently disqualify the user, disable its account and, if appropriate, report the commission of a crime. Examples of such unauthorized usage include (but are not limited to) non-payment of credits, use of unauthorized third-party software, or the creation of multiple user accounts by the same individual.

Well, this is my stand.

Refunding his money means, you can try to cheat the site without any loss.
But since he says he won't repeat it, win88 can consider giving it back.
Sickler

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:10:54 AM

Summary:

My view point:

it is fair, considering the fact that if this wasn't detected, this guy with i think 2 alt accounts (i don't think it is 4 though), will not have given back the money earned by unfair means.

So, it is upto win88 to decide. The player does not have the right to claim it, because he violated the rules and terms of the site.

Extract from T&C:
Each user may register only once. ...  Additionally, win88 will allow up to 2 accounts in a single household as long as the number of accounts corresponds to the same number of individual persons who actually registered. Win88 reserves the right to investigate and suspend multiple accounts found to belong to only one person and will also suspend any accounts of people who know each other and found to be manipulating the system in any way.
Disqualification. In the event of any abuse or unauthorized use of the user account, due to actions or omissions of the user, which is in breach of these Terms or to the detriment of win88 or third parties, win88 shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to temporarily or permanently disqualify the user, disable its account and, if appropriate, report the commission of a crime. Examples of such unauthorized usage include (but are not limited to) non-payment of credits, use of unauthorized third-party software, or the creation of multiple user accounts by the same individual.

Well, this is my stand.

Nowher ein their ToS does it say they can withhold funds.  He didn't scam for the money he wants.  He made it legit.
naztykoyn

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:46:21 PM

Before anything, GET RID OF THAT SUPPORT MEMBER. He is terrible. Today I went on to ask where coi[Suspicious link removed]incess went, he just left the chat. So unprofessional and unhelpful.

What is a support member that doesn't have the ability to do things, such as push a slow cashout? All he does is answer questions like "how many confirmations does it take until I get my deposit".

That's not the kind of support that helps even the tiniest bit. Hire someone professional, you don't have to pay a fortune for that.

Why didnt you Bitcoin - Policed batmanbad and Win88scam. They are self confessed scammers for cryin out loud.  Huh Huh
Win88Scam (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:33:30 PM

Why didnt you Bitcoin - Policed batmanbad and Win88scam. They are self confessed scammers for cryin out loud.  Huh Huh

They scammed me, not me scamming them LOL.
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:02:28 AM

Ugh, I guess I got what I deserves for acting such a way. I should've never made two accounts, nevermind three and four, even after I was told not to. It was my fault.

This teaches me alot. Glad to see that the admin stepped up in front of the support guy. This isn't a scam site after all!

Don't make two accounts guy!

Did the admin ask you to apologize publicly and promise to refund you afterwards?
Or you just apologized, hoping the admin will be "nicer" to you?

coin.princess

Activity: 523
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:34:45 AM

Ugh, I guess I got what I deserves for acting such a way. I should've never made two accounts, nevermind three and four, even after I was told not to. It was my fault.

This teaches me alot. Glad to see that the admin stepped up in front of the support guy. This isn't a scam site after all!

Did the admin ask you to apologize publicly and promise to refund you afterwards?

Admin was traveling most of the last 36 hours so apologize for delayed replies here.
We are currently in discussions via private chat to find an amicable solution and I believe we are there.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
coin.princess

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:42:41 AM

Summary:

My view point:

Extract from T&C:

Well, this is my stand.

Nowher ein their ToS does it say they can withhold funds.  He didn't scam for the money he wants.  He made it legit.

Actually, the TOS does cover this: "Credits won in violation of our Terms & Conditions will be forfeited"

In any event, we are in discussing an amicable solution with Infinity/Candystripes/BatmanBad/Win88Scam despite the fact he did on more than 1 occasion break the rules.  Rules are there for a reason especially in regards to multiple accounts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sickler

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:46:39 AM

I can say you're the only site I've ever seen to take someone's earnings because he broke a rule.  A rule that has nothing to do with how he obtained the earnings.
coin.princess

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:08:27 AM

I can say you're the only site I've ever seen to take someone's earnings because he broke a rule.  A rule that has nothing to do with how he obtained the earnings.

We have not "taken any earnings" - the account is simply under review.

I cannot comment on other sites or their policies, but we are in this for the long term and that means making careful decisions and also keeping to principles and integrity.  Fair play and enforcement of policies helps everyone - other players, investors, ....

And in terms of rule breaking, multiple accounts is highly correlated with other scrupulous behavior hence the need to careful review all play.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MaryKris

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:09:10 AM

You might want to read what he did first sir. This is guy is a joke.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤////////////////////
❖ Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
////////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
naztykoyn

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:23:01 AM

They scammed me, not me scamming them LOL.

Well, let me tag you then

Scam - Potential for Win88Scam & batmanbad = 100%

Reason:

Openly admitting that he scammed a certain contest in a certain site and openly admitting that he made this account (Win88 Scam)

TAGGED!!
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:31:57 AM

I guess we all agree that he was cheating for ref earnings and win88 should definitely remove all his ref earning.
The problem is how the site should handle his deposit(s) and gambling profit.

Option 1: Pay him back everything except the ref earning
Option 2: Pay him back just his deposit (I assume he made some gambling profit instead of loss)
Option 3: Pay him nothing back and ban all his accounts for breaking the rules

MaryKris

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:45:17 AM

Option 2: Pay him back just his deposit (I assume he made some gambling profit instead of loss)

Played from the faucet only? Right? No deposit made?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤////////////////////
❖ Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
////////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:45:35 AM

Summary:

My view point:

Extract from T&C:

Well, this is my stand.

What is the use of just forfeiting the account? you could just create another. Anyway, it is implied that the account will be forfeited as it is.
Also coin.princess is right. it contains that clause too.
coin.princess

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:54:30 AM

1) After long review of the account, we have released the entire 0.46 that was being held and under review.
Although rules were broken, the amounts appear to have been won fairly on that account.

2) Although we released the funds, going forward we have a 0 tolerance policy for multiple account creation, especially now that other games like RPSLS multiplayer are online. 

3) Please everyone thoroughly read and re-read the terms+conditions you agreed to when joining the sign.
Policies are there to protect everyone including players, not just the site.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
coin.princess

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:58:06 AM

Please send me a PM with your win88 username so I can review your chats with our customer service.

I made a throwaway account with a random name. It may have been "tttttt" or something like that.

Our customer service can answer most questions but not all of them.  They have been trained to create tickets which will come to my attention or someone else at a more senior level when things are beyond the scope of their knowledge or lookup capabilities.

It's easier just to disconnect the chat session it seems. I asked how much of my investment would be risked per dice roll. They copy/pasted the text from the investment page of the site, which doesn't address the question at all. I told them I had read that text on the site but that it doesn't answer the question and they disconnected the chat session.

Customer service has told to promote certain new features of the site (like our affiliate program) but I am surprised to hear they were encouraging spamming since that certainly did not come from their training.  Again, please let me know more details so that I can look into this further and speak to the specific agent about your experience.

They pasted the same ad to my twice during our conversation. I wouldn't be surprised if it was automated by the site to all customer service chats in fact. It was advertising your referral program, which presumably incentivises me to spread my referral link as widely as possible, also known as spamming.

I am sorry this was your experience.  We can only help our staff improve when we know there is an issue.
I personally review many of the private chats but am unable to do so for 100%.

So not only do you not have time to support your site, but you don't even have time to make sure that the people you pay to do it for you are doing it right? If there are too many customer support conversations to monitor, it would be a good idea to wait for customers to initiate them rather than having your CSRs start them at random. Like I say, I didn't initiate the conversation it just popped up trying to get me to use the affiliate program.

please give us the opportunity to improve your perception of Win88.

OK, go for it.

@dooglus - thank you for the detailed info.  I was able to locate your conversation with customer support and have send you 2 PM's with full answers to your questions from the chat log.  Please reply to my PM if you have any additional questions.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Win88Scam (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:58:55 PM

I can confirm I received my money! Thanks a load guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: