Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:12:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW!] Loans with and without collateral - 100 BTC available!  (Read 2068 times)
SanderBTC (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:53:40 AM

Hello, I have decided to offer better short term interest rates than my competitors for those of you in desperate need.

Decisions should be typically made within 24 hours.

Loans With Collateral: Maximum 1 BTC for the first loan, 5 BTC for second
Collateral must at all times exceed 110% of the value of your outstanding balance or else I will try to sell it (think of it as a margin call).
If you want to reduce this risk you can over collateralize. This is recommended. I decide what constitutes acceptable collateral.

1 Month: 15% Interest
2 Month: 30% Interest
3 Month: 40% Interest
6 Month: 60% Interest

All members eligible.

Since I am a newbie, collateral could be sent to a trusted third party.
--

Loans Without Collateral: Maximum 0.25 BTC
Different members can borrow different amounts. Note interest rates are going to be pretty high here.

1 Week: 10% Interest
2 Week: 20% Interest
3 Week: 25% Interest
1 Month: 30% Interest

Other: Not Available
Full Member: 0.05 BTC max
Sr. Member: 0.15 BTC max
Hero Member: 0.30 BTC max

--

You're always charged to the nearest week, rounded up. By "month" I mean 30 days.
If you can't repay after this point you have to pay back at least interest and I will renew your loan.
Borrower assumes shipping/tx fee/other costs like that.

If you want to stay private I won't give your details away so long as you meet the terms of the loan.

--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 12:59:43 AM

Are you an alt of this guy, or did you just copy/paste his post?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699450.0

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:35:17 AM

Hello everybody,

Thank you vod for pointing this out. This is a copy of my thread at the location linked above. I have already offered loans to many people and my service is proven reputable. OP has copied it directly. I would highly recommend against using the service provided by the OP and would consider it highly likely to be a scam to take your collateral, especially given the OP's newbie status.

Thanks.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:25:12 AM

For those who have learning difficulties or might be younger, this is what we call a "collateral scam"

Say it with me... co-la-ter-al sc-am"  one more time...faster! "colateral scam"!

Isn't that fun kids ? Learning with Uncie Justin

SanderBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:44:54 AM

Sorry, I just copied a post, because I was too lazy to type a new one from a scratch.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:09:42 AM

Take your  $60k USD else where. Your $60k is no good here sorry.

Why don't you sign your wallet address and prove to us you have 100BTC ?

Don't bother doing anything else until you do this.
It should be the standard thing to do in OP you have less than 3 posts... Fark it should be the standard even if you have 400 posts.

Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:16:02 PM

It should be the standard thing to do in OP you have less than 3 posts... Fark it should be the standard even if you have 400 posts.

I agree if OP can sign a wallet and/or provide other evidence he actually owns 100 Bitcoin then we can trust you a little better.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
SanderBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:08:25 PM

I agree if OP can sign a wallet and/or provide other evidence he actually owns 100 Bitcoin then we can trust you a little better.

Sorry, I invested the money already in fiat currency assets and this loan offer is off.

I have just 14 bitcoins remaining in the wallet 1GPfPRqUMdeNU7Gx7SC7U2XYTiqt8jt6d5 and 17qveXhWrqxAEfEvhyyvv5u99mo3TVymzS to let you know I'm not a scammer.

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:48:53 PM

Sorry, I invested the money already in fiat currency assets and this loan offer is off.

I have just 14 bitcoins remaining in the wallet 1GPfPRqUMdeNU7Gx7SC7U2XYTiqt8jt6d5 and 17qveXhWrqxAEfEvhyyvv5u99mo3TVymzS to let you know I'm not a scammer.

That doesn't tell anyone anything. That just shows that there are BTC at those addresses.

You have to SIGN them.
SanderBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:09:58 PM

That doesn't tell anyone anything. That just shows that there are BTC at those addresses.

You have to SIGN them.

I can send a screenshot))))

I don't know how to sign BTC Sad
ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:15:42 PM

You have to SIGN them.

On Bitcoin Core:

File -> Sign Message. Put in your Address, type a message saying you own them, then hit sign message to generate a signature.

On here, share the Address, Message, and Signature.
bridgesro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:16:42 PM

You have to SIGN them.

On Bitcoin Core:

File -> Sign Message. Put in your Address, type a message saying you own them, then hit sign message to generate a signature.

Huh, I never knew about that myself. I was also going to ask what "signing" Bitcoin was. Do other clients have this feature, or just core?
ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:20:37 PM

Take your  $60k USD else where. Your $60k is no good here sorry.

You have to SIGN them.

On Bitcoin Core:

Huh, I never knew about that myself. I was also going to ask what "signing" Bitcoin was. Do other clients have this feature, or just core?

Blockchain.info:
How can I sign a Bitcoin message?
Please log in to your My Wallet account, navigate to the 'Receive Money' tab, and click the Action option.

Armory:
Message signing with your Bitcoin addresses
 Sign messages using the private keys of your bitcoin addresses, that can then be verified by someone else. For instance, you pay someone 200 BTC for merchandise to be shipped to you. You send the seller your postal address, but someone intercepts the message and replaces it with their own address! This is avoidable by using signed messages: the seller sees the money came from address X, so you send them a signature block, which tells them your postal address, and sign it with address X. If someone tries to change the address, the signature will become invalid!

Multibit:
https://multibit.org/en/help/v0.5/help_signAndVerifyMessage.html
Sign Message
You sign a message using a specific receiving address in a wallet. The recipient needs to know the address you signed your message with to verify it. To sign a message:
Select the wallet that contains your signing address in the 'Wallets Wallets' panel.
Choose the menu option 'Tools | Sign Message Sign Message'.
If your wallet is encrypted, enter the wallet password in the field labeled 'Wallet password'.
Enter the receiving address you are using to sign in the 'Address' field.
Enter the message you want to sign in the 'Message' field. Every character is part of the signed message, including spaces, tabs and line breaks.
Press the 'Sign Message Sign Message' button. The signature text will appear in the 'Signature' field and you will see a success message when this completes.
Send the message, the signature and the signing address to your recipient so that they can verify your message.

And I'm sure it goes on.
bridgesro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:22:46 PM

Blockchain.info:
How can I sign a Bitcoin message?
Please log in to your My Wallet account, navigate to the 'Receive Money' tab, and click the Action option.

Armory:
Message signing with your Bitcoin addresses
 Sign messages using the private keys of your bitcoin addresses, that can then be verified by someone else. For instance, you pay someone 200 BTC for merchandise to be shipped to you. You send the seller your postal address, but someone intercepts the message and replaces it with their own address! This is avoidable by using signed messages: the seller sees the money came from address X, so you send them a signature block, which tells them your postal address, and sign it with address X. If someone tries to change the address, the signature will become invalid!

Multibit:
https://multibit.org/en/help/v0.5/help_signAndVerifyMessage.html
Sign Message
You sign a message using a specific receiving address in a wallet. The recipient needs to know the address you signed your message with to verify it. To sign a message:
Select the wallet that contains your signing address in the 'Wallets Wallets' panel.
Choose the menu option 'Tools | Sign Message Sign Message'.
If your wallet is encrypted, enter the wallet password in the field labeled 'Wallet password'.
Enter the receiving address you are using to sign in the 'Address' field.
Enter the message you want to sign in the 'Message' field. Every character is part of the signed message, including spaces, tabs and line breaks.
Press the 'Sign Message Sign Message' button. The signature text will appear in the 'Signature' field and you will see a success message when this completes.
Send the message, the signature and the signing address to your recipient so that they can verify your message.

And I'm sure it goes on.

Cool deal, thanks for the info!
SanderBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:04:45 PM

OK!

Address 1GPfPRqUMdeNU7Gx7SC7U2XYTiqt8jt6d5

-----BEGIN BITCOIN MESSAGE-----
Comment: Signed by Bitcoin Armory v0.91.99

HJnYbAhSXZHYE34nnPBA7Wld1eb4PO71FIb23ydcXku4Vme5tZeeDRqWACWu7cwn
fcJ86rlK3rG3kkLRGvSZVeNJJ20gbm90IGEgc2NhbW1lciEgOyk=
=zjLr
-----END BITCOIN MESSAGE-----

Address 17qveXhWrqxAEfEvhyyvv5u99mo3TVymzS

G3Ru+T0HoV01U4ngX1bIuEbXlnYO2gCapKhN2qcmMXAx0TftCNzFkRTog/wmO8H4
h6JjNmmthzz0XDanSp2qwThJJ20gbm90IGEgYmxvb2R5IHNjYW1tZXIhIDop
=v7KF

Remove my -4 trust please, I'm not a scammer!

And I don't want to lend out my bitcoins for now, I've invested it at Bitfinex already!

I hope you don't steal my bitcoins from this message Sad
OvervoltYou

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:13:36 PM

Hey  I am just in need of $10 so I can buy archeage. I myself have miners and do cloud mining but I was short by $5 to buy my archeage alpha upgrade.

I will be paying you back on the next week. (some may be asking why don't i just wait next week for it. The reason is I just want to buy the game already).

Here is proof I will have the $20 to pay you back.
http://i.gyazo.com/dc85c06ed62c905220d615c7d928d921.png

I am just short by 5 but rixy only accepts 10 min. I don't mind repaying you $20 you if you don't mind helping me out =D (I can team-viewer proof that I own the pbmining account)
Prez

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:16:03 PM

Hey  I am just in need of $10 so I can buy archeage. I myself have miners and do cloud mining but I was short by $5 to buy my archeage alpha upgrade.

I will be paying you back on the next week. (some may be asking why don't i just wait next week for it. The reason is I just want to buy the game already).

Here is proof I will have the $20 to pay you back.

I am just short by 5 but rixy only accepts 10 min. I don't mind repaying you $20 you if you don't mind helping me out =D (I can team-viewer proof that I own the pbmining account)

You couldn't take the time to write your loan request again?

Sad when you are so lazy you just copy/paste in multiple threads.

OvervoltYou

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:17:11 PM

I did but did you not see this person has a section that doesnt require a collateral. Learn to read.
Prez

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:22:03 PM

I did but did you not see this person has a section that doesnt require a collateral. Learn to read.

I can read just fine...

OK!

Address 1GPfPRqUMdeNU7Gx7SC7U2XYTiqt8jt6d5

HJnYbAhSXZHYE34nnPBA7Wld1eb4PO71FIb23ydcXku4Vme5tZeeDRqWACWu7cwn
fcJ86rlK3rG3kkLRGvSZVeNJJ20gbm90IGEgc2NhbW1lciEgOyk=
=zjLr

Address 17qveXhWrqxAEfEvhyyvv5u99mo3TVymzS

G3Ru+T0HoV01U4ngX1bIuEbXlnYO2gCapKhN2qcmMXAx0TftCNzFkRTog/wmO8H4
h6JjNmmthzz0XDanSp2qwThJJ20gbm90IGEgYmxvb2R5IHNjYW1tZXIhIDop
=v7KF

Remove my -4 trust please, I'm not a scammer!

And I don't want to lend out my bitcoins for now, I've invested it at Bitfinex already!

I hope you don't steal my bitcoins from this message Sad

can you?

The issue with your loan request is there is no reason for you to payback once you receive the money. You can have all the PBmining in the world but it doesn't mean jack.
OvervoltYou

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:23:33 PM

didn't see that post that he doesnt have anymore.

Well o well I will just wait a week for next pb pay then. Gl to you
teodor87

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Man is King!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:12:12 AM

I need 0.25 for one month - no collateral.

1BXi1DWT9U8snSr8wmuL7iihqphNiPRN9k
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: