Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone buying Ether ?  (Read 10275 times)
krishatnet

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:34:48 AM

Never heard about ether.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
techguy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:07:24 AM

Never heard about ether.

Check this - https://www.ethereum.org/
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:53:50 AM

Selling of bitcoins raised by ethereum was given as one of the reasons for the price dip over the last month.  Grin
BitCoinDream (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:21:38 PM

Selling of bitcoins raised by ethereum was given as one of the reasons for the price dip over the last month.  Grin

Have they really sold it or just stated that they'll ?

Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:03:28 AM

Probably selling a bit along the way, to hedge it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

polynesia
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:06:07 AM

This is supposed to be their wallet.
https://blockchain.info/address/36PrZ1KHYMpqSyAQXSG8VwbUiq2EogxLo2
Fernandez
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:07:32 PM

31.5k already in. They are making a killing.

Will be funny to see all those investors struggling to break ROI.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

polynesia
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:52:25 AM

31.5k already in. They are making a killing.

Will be funny to see all those investors struggling to break ROI.

Looking at the way bitcoin is going, they might need to sell a lot to fund their initial operations.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:38:17 AM

Any recent updates from the Ethereum guys on whether they are on target?

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 01:06:51 PM

So how's Ether going now ?
din't heard any good new news on it :/
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:56:21 PM

Check for updates in the Alt section...

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Fernandez
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:21:24 AM

Its up next year. these things don't happen overnight. I haven't invested in it, but may look into it after release if the economics look good.

For all those following all these, how does NXT look? I picked a few, but haven't looked to see if they have interesting projects lined up.

polynesia
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:51:00 PM

Its up next year. these things don't happen overnight. I haven't invested in it, but may look into it after release if the economics look good.

For all those following all these, how does NXT look? I picked a few, but haven't looked to see if they have interesting projects lined up.

Yes, they had clearly mentioned in the initial sale that you won't be able to use ether until the next year.
That didn't seem to affect demand, though.
discodancer

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:01:18 AM

IMHO, NXT is a bad idea. Distribution-wise (a topic beaten to death) bad, usability-wise bad, it seems to be running on the fuel from one dev - jl777 who keeps promising tech to support it.
Fernandez
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:30:15 AM

Feeling good now that I haven't invested in Ethereum. Wouldn't have been able to see my money locked up in a project which has been cloned by a first mover competitor with a high network effect.

Can only imagine what it feels like for the Ethereum investors to see Counterparty go up.

polynesia
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:47:48 AM

Feeling good now that I haven't invested in Ethereum. Wouldn't have been able to see my money locked up in a project which has been cloned by a first mover competitor with a high network effect.

Can only imagine what it feels like for the Ethereum investors to see Counterparty go up.

Same here. It was pointed out that some people intend to clone the project as soon as Ethereum was released. As far as I remember, it was even mentioned in the sales document as one of the key risks.
Fernandez
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:05:26 AM

IMHO, NXT is a bad idea. Distribution-wise (a topic beaten to death) bad, usability-wise bad, it seems to be running on the fuel from one dev - jl777 who keeps promising tech to support it.

I thought come-from-beyond was the lead dev?

I don't trust jl777, gives of a vibe that he is setting all this up for a huge payday for him.

discodancer

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:34:50 AM

I thought come-from-beyond was the lead dev?

I don't trust jl777, gives of a vibe that he is setting all this up for a huge payday for him.
come-from-beyond is the lead dev but then he is not the one driving the value. Most of it is coming from jl777's promise of new platforms which will have base in NXT/BTCD. As for jl777 there was a topic in Alt crypto section as to how he himself holds majority of the stakes in his assets.
Fernandez
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:19:10 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 03:32:01 AM by Fernandez

come-from-beyond is the lead dev but then he is not the one driving the value. Most of it is coming from jl777's promise of new platforms which will have base in NXT/BTCD. As for jl777 there was a topic in Alt crypto section as to how he himself holds majority of the stakes in his assets.

Does anybody know who this jl777 is? I don't have a good feeling about him. His projects are shrouded in too much non-transparncy. Someday we may find they were all big manipulations.

BitCoinDream (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:06:44 AM

It has just been a little over 5 years. 1 BTC is now around 60 ETH. How things change in Cryptoverse!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: