Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] Incognitocoin NO PREMINE |200% POS | NEW WEBSITE UP! |  (Read 11370 times)
Mr.Incognito (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:29:31 PM

our dev has confirmed receipt of .3btc via mirc chat user donation direct to his address. his personal address is 1M33GAfdeiJfVZWjLbHoQ5DvCHB9cFBByx so that everyone can view the transaction. this leaves only 2.7btc outstanding for him to begin. he has also completed a full code review and is ready when we are to begin the repairs necessary.

just so that everyone knows. the Dev team that will be working on this project is lead by Bitsta. reputed member of both bitcointalk and cryptocointalk forums who has done great work for all that he has supplied services to. we have no doubt as to his ability and trustworthiness to deliver. Jimmy has also recently added us to cryptocointalk altcoin announcements.
3 BTC? :O

yes, 3btc consists of the 50% downpayment required for our Dev to begin work. the total cost is 6btc for the next enhancements to the coin and the other 3btc will be expected once he has completed the jon. the entire package that will be supplied for the total of 6btc are as follows

Unique and innovative Incognito Anon-Tx system which uses a secondary network of slave nodes to create anonymous transfers as well as:
1. Efficiency enhancements to current code
2. new signing-keys, master-syncnode
3. Brand New wallet design based on continuum coin wallet which our Dev has full credit for being the first to create. http://oi57.tinypic.com/33p6kpd.jpg
4. as an additional bonus the package will include a single multipool setup that will be hosted and supported by our Dev team for the period of at least one month. bounties will also be setup for additional multipool operators to get on board.

a good deal no?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:31:02 PM

hahaha lol 3btc to start developing...and relaunch...smells like next scam...some ppl would do this for free but not on a real dead coin.and it lives 3 days!wow
i made big profit and i dont regret it to sell all my 500k
our dev has confirmed receipt of .3btc via mirc chat user donation direct to his address. his personal address is 1M33GAfdeiJfVZWjLbHoQ5DvCHB9cFBByx so that everyone can view the transaction. this leaves only 2.7btc outstanding for him to begin. he has also completed a full code review and is ready when we are to begin the repairs necessary.

just so that everyone knows. the Dev team that will be working on this project is lead by Bitsta. reputed member of both bitcointalk and cryptocointalk forums who has done great work for all that he has supplied services to. we have no doubt as to his ability and trustworthiness to deliver. Jimmy has also recently added us to cryptocointalk altcoin announcements.

yes, 3btc consists of the 50% downpayment required for our Dev to begin work. the total cost is 6btc for the next enhancements to the coin and the other 3btc will be expected once he has completed the jon. the entire package that will be supplied for the total of 6btc are as follows

Unique and innovative Incognito Anon-Tx system which uses a secondary network of slave nodes to create anonymous transfers as well as:
3. Brand New wallet design based on continuum coin wallet which our Dev has full credit for being the first to create. http://oi57.tinypic.com/33p6kpd.jpg
4. as an additional bonus the package will include a single multipool setup that will be hosted and supported by our Dev team for the period of at least one month. bounties will also be setup for additional multipool operators to get on board.

a good deal no?

ähhhhhm no
binkshurts

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:33:26 PM

Who is Mr.Incognito?
Mr.incognito moves in the shadows. he does not get wet by the rain. he does not get beat by the sun. he works in the day or night and usually uses back channel alleyways to get to his destination. noone knows how he gets there and noone sees him en route. he never seems to leave his house. but somehow turns up where he needs to be on time. you have now been introduced to Mr.incognito. any and all information about him is supplied on a need-to-know basis only.

Yes, please take my BTC
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 10:37:10 PM

a good deal no?
Wouldn't like to comment. Those guys are doing the same job as my team does. I know how painful it can be.
Didn't go through the entire post to see what's going on.

I guess 6BTC are okay.

Good luck.

-TWC

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Mr.Incognito (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:52:03 PM

hahaha lol 3btc to start developing...and relaunch...smells like next scam...some ppl would do this for free but not on a real dead coin.and it lives 3 days!wow
i made big profit and i dont regret it to sell all my 500k

a good deal no?

ähhhhhm no

well this has been supported by members of the incognitocoin community as the way they wish to move forward. i suppose it will be more appealing to current investors as a means to enable delivery of the original incognitocoin anon-tx system which was abandoned by previous dev. the offer and organization was made to ensure delivery of this system and it is up to community members how they wish to proceed either through directly funding bitsta, donating to the designated community development fund.. or use of a trusted forum moderator for escrow service as payment. it is my solemn duty to ensure that members of the community are not scammed, and i know that i have good people onboard. you can view the summary of what was achieved yesterday on the old thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=708738

i will be updating the op with more details of our contributive members and their positions soon. together with an aesthetic makeover for the OP. and arrangement for bounties to achieve various objectives.

once funding has been received our Dev will begin work with his team immediately to deliver the requirements slated by the community as they have just finished a full review of the current code and are fully aware of all that needs to be done for improvement.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Incognito
jolie

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:55:54 PM

The same guy not delivering nautilus coin POS, great. Lol
shnyrutti

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:07:30 PM

Trolls come)

Mr.Incognito (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:08:31 PM

The same guy not delivering nautilus coin POS, great. Lol

information supplied by my dev are to the contrary. he has informed me that they are indeed working on it every step of the way with Brian Kelly, founder of Nautiluscoin. and they finished testnet a couple days ago. so you should be getting an update in nautilus community regarding that very soon.

Regards,
Mr. Incognito
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:26:09 PM

Mr Ingcognito,

Are you Coinler from the previous thread? Can you be a bit more transparent.

Mr.Incognito (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:42:56 PM

Mr Ingcognito,

yes sure as stated in the OP i am Coinler who has created this thread for incognitocoin and staff. also in the event that i hand over the project to anyone who is to represent the community and deliver it's requests the account details will also be given to them so that in future we will not need to create a new thread for new representation. twitter details and the irc channel details as well can be handed over to anyone the community wishes to get behind to spearhead development of their requests. that's pretty much the only reason ive created this separate account as i informed the community i would.
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:44:33 PM

Coinler here confirming details stated in the above post made under Mr.Incognito currently under my care.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:45:11 PM

Mr Ingcognito,

yes sure as stated in the OP i am Coinler who has created this thread for incognitocoin and staff. also in the event that i hand over the project to anyone who is to represent the community and deliver it's requests the account details will also be given to them so that in future we will not need to create a new thread for new representation. twitter details and the irc channel details as well can be handed over to anyone the community wishes to get behind to spearhead development of their requests. that's pretty much the only reason ive created this separate account as i informed the community i would.

Thanks just making sure. I missed it on the OP, but its not very clear to new investors what exactly is going on.

Mr.Incognito (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:44:41 AM

Mr Ingcognito,

Thanks just making sure. I missed it on the OP, but its not very clear to new investors what exactly is going on.

what's going on in summary:

the original devs bailed on this project. and it now doesnt have a dedicated dev team. so i arranged with my dev contact Bitsta to work together and help deliver the originally promised Decentralized salve node Anon-TX system. we discussed it and have agreed that we are totally capable of delivering it for fee on contract. the 6btc is actually the dev's fee and i have to not requested any fee for my service to the community. just helping out totally voluntary with the organisation and bringing to fruition of the new features. so because incognitocoin does not have a dedicated dev team.. we have to pay bitsta and company on contract to fulfill the obligation. so the community has to raise the funds.

also just so it is clear. this project has absolutely nothing to do with the project in Coinler's sig. this is a completely independent undertaking to assist this community in moving forward with technologies promised by the previous dev teams, who failed to deliver.. twice!
GTX-DoX

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:45:16 AM

Not FUDing or anything but can Coinler answer why am I being backed off from IRC talk ? What are the reasons EXACTLY ?

Since I was the first one to try and help the community in the restart it really looks weird to me. I have my reasons but seems like everyone distrustes me... I don't understand it. I asked so many normal and nice questions on IRC an no one replied to any of them ?
Mr.Incognito (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:00:54 AM

Not FUDing or anything but can Coinler answer why am I being backed off from IRC talk ? What are the reasons EXACTLY ?

Since I was the first one to try and help the community in the restart it really looks weird to me. I have my reasons but seems like everyone distrustes me... I don't understand it. I asked so many normal and nice questions on IRC an no one replied to any of them ?

the reason is because we have logs that show you were caught blatantly lying in interview by more than 3-4 persons and you keep talking and interrupting talks geared towards development with your request for .5btc constantly. as stated before you were muted on the irc channel. noone trusts you anymore after your last tactics and if u like i can post the chat logs and evidence of you logging in as multiple users to create fud against bitsta whilst lying when we asked you if you were gtx-dox. there are ip address logs to show for that. so GTX-DOX.. rest it. im not hiring you, bitsta interviewed you seperately and he's not interested, nor even neutraltc who banned and kicked you multiple times for trying to deceive us.

hope that answers your question.
Mr.Incognito (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:22:22 AM

The New website is currently up and has been posted to the OP. our web dev worked on voluntary basis. so feel free to send him donations as a token of your appreciation so that he will continue to work with us.
http://incognitocrypto.com/
Website Design by Chipbyte designs
Btc donation address: 1GGkzbmxfkAZMPxdqzHwQyKT6BLewqxSKg
ICG: 1DV8PJts3CeW16d31PATSL6swQPLRkPtce
@scambuster

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:34:00 AM

What's the point a relaunching a scam? If you are seriously making a coin.You don't need to relaunch a scam just create your own one and dedicate to it.
You should know that before you mine or invest it ,very short pow,anonymous dev.hyping of anonymity.Get in and get out quick.
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:44:23 AM

What's the point a relaunching a scam? If you are seriously making a coin.You don't need to relaunch a scam just create your own one and dedicate to it.
You should know that before you mine or invest it ,very short pow,anonymous dev.hyping of anonymity.Get in and get out quick.

that wasnt the plan. we were intending to provide innovation and follow through with a roadmap. but the dev needs to be funded for each new development. so its all about whether the community of current investors want the slated features. i have to setup bounties etc but i cant do that without donations from the community either. so basically if noone wants to donate.. we're stuck at raising funds before anything can be done.

few of us have worked as volunteer to support the community but there is only so much we can do before we're worn out. i might do some more work on the thread tomorrow as i need to get some rest now. but incognito is not a hard item to market and i do have a marketing plan. but without innovative anontx to get this out the door and 0 donations from members of the community there really leaves little point to me doing further work.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:03:17 AM

that wasnt the plan. we were intending to provide innovation and follow through with a roadmap. but the dev needs to be funded for each new development. so its all about whether the community of current investors want the slated features. i have to setup bounties etc but i cant do that without donations from the community either. so basically if noone wants to donate.. we're stuck at raising funds before anything can be done.

few of us have worked as volunteer to support the community but there is only so much we can do before we're worn out. i might do some more work on the thread tomorrow as i need to get some rest now. but incognito is not a hard item to market and i do have a marketing plan. but without innovative anontx to get this out the door and 0 donations from members of the community there really leaves little point to me doing further work.

Why dont you guys just buy up the orderbook to 400 sats (about 2btc worth). That way it gives you guys the incentive to actually make the coin a success. If you guys actually develop what the road map entails that 2btc investment will turn in a massive ROI, as ICG could easily go up to 3-4k with just a few features including anon. It was already trading at 600-1000 before M3 gave that horrible news that crashed it.
At this point nobody in their right mind will just donate prior to development. Atleast set a donation fund that releases payment after features are finished and integrated.

Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:07:37 AM

Why dont you guys just buy up the orderbook to 400 sats (about 2btc worth). That way it gives you guys the incentive to actually make the coin a success. If you guys actually develop what the road map entails that 2btc investment will turn in a massive ROI, as ICG could easily go up to 3-4k with just a few features including anon. It was already trading at 600-1000 before M3 gave that horrible news that crashed it.
At this point nobody in their right mind will just donate prior to development. Atleast set a donation fund that releases payment after features are finished and integrated.

This is exactly what I was trying to tell coinler! Let people donate the coin and the price will shoot up once development happens and they can release the funds after.

Thank you very much Crypto
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: