Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod is calling people Pedophiles and Extorting them for money.  (Read 3920 times)
evershawn (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:23:45 PM

Bottom line here, other than the couple of trolls that keep trying to make it seem like I'm the bad guy here, there's plenty of people (well known people) that have looked at this and are shocked about what Vod has done. I may have reacted at times in anger but I'm also human. I've been the victim here through out the entire scenario. You've gotta remember that there has been no scam that's taken place yet I've been labeled a scammer. The story as to why I was labled a scammer by Vod has evolved so many times now, I don't even know how many it's been. Now lately I'm also a victim of extortion and defamation.

Have I said some things in anger, yes. I have also retracted things when I felt I was going too far. You tell me to get a grib, I think I'm the only one that's practiced that.

Shame on the couple of trolls that keep poking at this and defending Vod and making fun of disgusting stuff like middle school children. You come to this thread and poke at serious and disgusting stuff like that, you're tarnishing your rep too. Just remember that.

Ranting didn't work. Check
Threats didn't work. Check
Name calling no workie. Check
Refusal of any wrong doing. Check
Spamming forum with multiple accusations. Check
Living on the internet to keep the crap flowing. Check
Time to play the victim. Check

And now the circle is complete, the exact trolls that keep defending Vod are all here. All at the same time, like usual. Not a coincidence at all... right?

I'm done, troll yourselves, my point has been made Smiley
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:24:01 PM

If you cared to take my advice, and actually read my posts, you would find that the only reference to Vod I have ever made was to call him (and you) a knucklehead.

Please quote all of my troll posts and Vod supporting posts, or apologise for your accusations.

You find my advice worthless because it doesn't fuel your rage. That's the path you've chosen to take. So be it.

Excellent suggestion! I think I'll call him out to the same. I'd like to see all these Vod supporting posts I made as well. Maybe this exercise will help him see the role he played in making this what it is. Will be good for his personal development.

Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:32:37 PM

And now the circle is complete, the exact trolls that keep defending Vod are all here. All at the same time, like usual. Not a coincidence at all... right?

I'm done, troll yourselves, my point has been made Smiley

And what point is that exactly? If anything, we've made the point. You blew it out of portion - but we're trolling because you finally realize what the hell we've been saying since the beginning!

You need to own up to what the fuck you do.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 05:24:57 PM

You've gotta remember that there has been no scam that's taken place yet I've been labeled a scammer.

If you take notice Shawn, you started the "Scammer Vod" thread days before I started the "Scammer Shawn" thread.  Hypocrite.

Sorry Chris, but you've had Vod's cock resting on your tonsils ever since you started posting about him, thinking he's some saint.

Lucky Cris??  LUCKY ME!    Grin

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:37:36 PM

You've gotta remember that there has been no scam that's taken place yet I've been labeled a scammer.

If you take notice Shawn, you started the "Scammer Vod" thread days before I started the "Scammer Shawn" thread.  Hypocrite.

Wow, are you really that much of a moron and a hypocrite? You STARTED calling me a scammer when I was not one in the first place. How do you think all of this got kicked off? Jesus, you're dumb.

This is all because of you Vod and your worthless scammer accusations.

Your reason for calling me a scammer got picked apart over and over and you kept changing the reasons over and over because of it.

Now the only things you use are things that have happened recently from my reaction to everything you've done to me.

You're True human trash in its lowest form.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:38:36 PM

LOLz at this whole thread.

There is absolutely nothing new here that hasn't
been said in the last thread...but I guess Shawn will
keep posting Vod threads until everyone gets bored of it.

Tongue

evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:41:50 PM

LOLz at this whole thread.

There is absolutely nothing new here that hasn't
been said in the last thread...but I guess Shawn will
keep posting Vod threads until everyone gets bored of it.

Tongue

Very true. I'll always keep a tab up on my PC with this account logged in and Vod's latest up, to always remind everyone what he's done and what kind of person he is.

He's got the red trust he leaves everyone. I've got my persistance and sense of justice. I can do just as much harm to him as he tries to do to me and I most certainly will.

I won't ever stop pursuing him until he's reversed everything (which he wont). Even if I get him put in prison for the extortion, I'll still be here telling stories about what he did.

So, you're right!
Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:13:09 PM

Very true. I'll always keep a tab up on my PC with this account logged in and Vod's latest up, to always remind everyone what he's done and what kind of person he is.

He's got the red trust he leaves everyone. I've got my persistance and sense of justice. I can do just as much harm to him as he tries to do to me and I most certainly will.

I won't ever stop pursuing him until he's reversed everything (which he wont). Even if I get him put in prison for the extortion, I'll still be here telling stories about what he did.

So, you're right!

I know you've been told this before... but the only members who leave Vod negative trust are the ones that he busted. And I'm not saying you were busted - all I'm saying is that's what people will think. In other words, they won't take your recommendation seriously. He already has a shit load of red text in his trust profile, get in line. But how many are actually from members who have positive trust?

evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:52:09 PM

So, you're right!

I know you've been told this before... but the only members who leave Vod negative trust are the ones that he busted. And I'm not saying you were busted - all I'm saying is that's what people will think. In other words, they won't take your recommendation seriously. He already has a shit load of red text in his trust profile, get in line. But how many are actually from members who have positive trust?

Thanks Chris, this is exactly why I have to follow him around, PM people, post links, screenshots and quotes to make people understand. So it may seem like I'm going overboard when in reality it's a fucked up trust system.

He posts an unfounded / false negative on me (I'm sure I'm not his first victim simply by the way he's acted here), everyone see's it because there are some members that added him to the default trust circle because they thought he had good intentions (which he may fully have had at one point). My only point here has been and remains that his intensions where not that in my case. I've proven it over and over. Maybe the guy was legit up until he did this to me (I doubt it but I'll acknowledge that it's possible), even doing this to one person, lying about it, extorting him, reverses Every Good Deed he has done here, and then some.

You go around donating to charities and serving soup to the homeless, does not get you a free pass to rob a bank, which is what a couple of idiots think around here. I'm not having it, plain and simple.

I'm very defensive because I was the one attacked, if you can't understand that then you're not being realistic. The attacks have gotten more and more below the belt.

I'm just a guy that had a business proposal he posted on this forum. Previous year and a half before that, just a contributing member and honest trader.

Vod created all of this for some reason he created in his own mind that was not even true (he abandoned his old reasoning for it long ago). So you'll have to pardon me if I have a natural defensive reaction and dislike for people who speak highly of him or defend him and bash me.

Imagine this: Some piece of shit steals your car, you were trying to get it back while the dude was taunting you, laughing about it and stealing more of your shit at the same time, and 3 of his asshat theif friends where telling you that asking for it back or accusing him of being a car thief was wrong, you should just let him have it and go buy another car. If you keep trying to get your car back, he's just going to steal more of your shit. You're wrong for trying to bust him and not just let him have all your shit.

I'd imagine that you'd not take it well and probably lash out much like I have. If you don't like car, use girlfriend or your dog, something you give a shit about. I give a shit about my reputation and I'm not some anonymous noobie account which is what he 'normally' picks on.

Vod stole my good name by labeling me as a scammer for no reason then lying about his reasoning for a week. You know he lied about it, you've seen the proof of it. You know he's been changing his story over and over, you've been following along. Fucking speak up and say something about it. Why are you letting him get away with it?

I admit, I made myself look foolish at times for being furious about it and wanting justice but, think about that car reference any time you think I'm the one in the wrong.

Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:57:08 PM

Sorry Chris, but you've had Vod's cock resting on your tonsils ever since you started posting about him, thinking he's some saint.
Lucky Cris??  LUCKY ME!    Grin
slow clap
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:01:32 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 07:19:10 PM by Vod

Vod is calling people Pedophiles and Extorting them for money.

Shawn, I doubt anyone will ever take you seriously when you post lies like this.  If I extorted you, call the police - don't just lie and say you did.

Vod stole my good name by labeling me as a scammer for no reason

Again, you called me a scammer first, by a couple days.  Hypocrite.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:05:53 PM

So, you're right!

Thanks Chris, this is exactly why I have to follow him around, PM people, post links, screenshots and quotes to make people understand. So it may seem like I'm going overboard when in reality it's a fucked up trust system.

He posts an unfounded / false negative on me (I'm sure I'm not his first victim simply by the way he's acted here), everyone see's it because there are some members that added him to the default trust circle because they thought he had good intentions (which he may fully have had at one point). My only point here has been and remains that his intensions where not that in my case. I've proven it over and over. Maybe the guy was legit up until he did this to me (I doubt it but I'll acknowledge that it's possible), even doing this to one person, lying about it, extorting him, reverses Every Good Deed he has done here, and then some.

You go around donating to charities and serving soup to the homeless, does not get you a free pass to rob a bank, which is what a couple of idiots think around here. I'm not having it, plain and simple.

I'm very defensive because I was the one attacked, if you can't understand that then you're not being realistic. The attacks have gotten more and more below the belt.

I'm just a guy that had a business proposal he posted on this forum. Previous year and a half before that, just a contributing member and honest trader.

Vod created all of this for some reason he created in his own mind that was not even true (he abandoned his old reasoning for it long ago). So you'll have to pardon me if I have a natural defensive reaction and dislike for people who speak highly of him or defend him and bash me.

Imagine this: Some piece of shit steals your car, you were trying to get it back while the dude was taunting you, laughing about it and stealing more of your shit at the same time, and 3 of his asshat theif friends where telling you that asking for it back or accusing him of being a car thief was wrong, you should just let him have it and go buy another car. If you keep trying to get your car back, he's just going to steal more of your shit. You're wrong for trying to bust him and not just let him have all your shit.

I'd imagine that you'd not take it well and probably lash out much like I have. If you don't like car, use girlfriend or your dog, something you give a shit about. I give a shit about my reputation and I'm not some anonymous noobie account which is what he 'normally' picks on.

Vod stole my good name by labeling me as a scammer for no reason then lying about his reasoning for a week. You know he lied about it, you've seen the proof of it. You know he's been changing his story over and over, you've been following along. Fucking speak up and say something about it. Why are you letting him get away with it?

I admit, I made myself look foolish at times for being furious about it and wanting justice but, think about that car reference any time you think I'm the one in the wrong.

I looked at Vod's thread over at the scam accusations and he said that he removed the trust because he couldn't get proof yet you still tried going after him and then he decided to update that trust and presented evidence against you. So what are you trying to argue there?

Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:21:24 PM

I looked at Vod's thread over at the scam accusations and he said that he removed the trust because he couldn't get proof yet you still tried going after him and then he decided to update that trust and presented evidence against you. So what are you trying to argue there?

evershawn's problem is that he refuses to take responsibility for his own actions.

@evershawn -

You're telling me to speak up about what Vod did to you. Here's I how I see it...

Vod gave you negative trust (he learned later it was unfounded, so was going to remove)
Before Vod could even remove, you have him negative trust and started your campaign against him
That said - who caused what?

He was willing to let this go from the beginning but you egged it on. But now as I understand... the original negative trust is gone, isn't it? So the negative trust you have now is because of this campaign. Like I said - you don't learn.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:23:39 PM

Guy is completely off his rocker and I'm gonna call the cops at this point for the extortion / pedo shit.

"Hello RCMP?  I've been posting a massive smear campaign for a week against a guy I don't like.  Now I think he has posted something about me!  Arrest him!!!"   Roll Eyes

Made my day  Grin LOL

Shawn quit being a bitch and go about your day. .

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
sansong97

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:57:54 PM

evershawn i am writing this on a fake account so you dont call me a vod supporter and leave me negative trust.  i consider myself neutrel.

im writing to give you some very serious advise which i hope you will listen too.

i think vod has been very patient with you.  you have been saying he calls you a pediophile and extorts you for 3 days now and i have never seen you provide any evidense.  do you have a webpage where he calls you a pediophile?  if its from an alt account do you have evidense it is vod?  i believe he could very easily sue you for defamation of character if he wanted because you are just guessing.

anyway, my advise is this.  you are pissing a lot of people off with your nonsense and some of them has a lot less morals than vod does.  people are going to start doing it to you and posting nonsense about you all over the internet as someone already has with your feeback.  i believe there is a lot worse things they can make up about u.

one day you will wake up and your name will be scum and even your friends family will be wondering what is true and what is not.  and to show for it you will have a number of john doe lawsuits or police cases probing all the ip addresses that are probably hidden behind tor or proxys.  you will think you did nothing wrong but that wont matter.  you cant win an internet battle with lawyers and the police wont care since you have been doing the same thing to vod

will it be worth it?  everyone has spoken their mind and no one is changing it.  dont be so stubborn and ruin your life.  i will you good luck and i hope you will do the right thing!!
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:07:37 PM

evershawn's problem is that he refuses to take responsibility for his own actions.

@evershawn -

You're telling me to speak up about what Vod did to you. Here's I how I see it...

Vod gave you negative trust (he learned later it was unfounded, so was going to remove)
Before Vod could even remove, you have him negative trust and started your campaign against him

He was willing to let this go from the beginning but you egged it on. But now as I understand... the original negative trust is gone, isn't it? So the negative trust you have now is because of this campaign. Like I said - you don't learn.

LOL?

He CHANGED the original scam accusation, after I had poked holes in all of his stories. However he's never REMOVED anything, he's only tried changing the reasoning for leaving it many times.

He can say "Oh, I was going to remove but, but since....." as much as he wants, who knows how true it is, he's still telling lies to this day. His newest one was that I called him a scammer first... I'm seriously laughing out loud right now because that's just so ridiculous.

I mean all anyone has to do is look at my original investment thread here and you can see that Vod accused me of being a scammer 'first' on false grounds. My reaction was to try to get him to explain it as you can also clearly see originally. Ya, so I'm pissed off because an idiot is harassing me. I leave him originally a negative that just says that he left me a false negative and I'll remove it when he removes his.

How ever, this has evolved over time and he made it clear he would never remove it, so I do what I do now and say what I say now, based on that.

He got upset because people started siding with me, poking holes in his stories and reasoning for doing what he was doing, that's when he started in with the alt account, extortion and pedophile stuff. Even on Vod he called me a pedophile a few dozen times, right after the stuff happened with the alt account. He was clearly out of control. He's since got back and erassed stuff but a lot is screenshotted in his dox+scammer thread on me.

He's erasing stuff now because I'm going to see what I can do to him through the legal system for the extortion and defamation. I've already confirmed with a few sources that I have enough evidence to move forward with it.

I am still do this day offering him the opportunity to remove the shit he did on his alt account and Vod account, if he wants it to stop. He won't budge an inch.

So who's the real knuckle head here. Even after all the lame shit he's done to me, I'm willing to reverse everything and stop any actions I'm pursuing against him that could ruin his life but he absolutely refuses to give in.

I think I've been pretty reasonable with him. He on the other hand, will not admit to any wrong doing, nor will he reverse it. So he leaves me no alternative than do what what I do here as well as try to get law enforcement involved against him.

And I'm the knucklehead....
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:12:40 PM

@evershawn -

LOL?

He CHANGED the original scam accusation, after I had poked holes in all of his stories. However he's never REMOVED anything, he's only tried changing the reasoning for leaving it many times.

He can say "Oh, I was going to remove but, but since....." as much as he wants, who knows how true it is, he's still telling lies to this day. His newest one was that I called him a scammer first... I'm seriously laughing out loud right now because that's just so ridiculous.

I mean all anyone has to do is look at my original investment thread here and you can see that Vod accused me of being a scammer 'first' on false grounds. My reaction was to try to get him to explain it as you can also clearly see originally. Ya, so I'm pissed off because an idiot is harassing me. I leave him originally a negative that just says that he left me a false negative and I'll remove it when he removes his.

How ever, this has evolved over time and he made it clear he would never remove it, so I do what I do now and say what I say now, based on that.

He got upset because people started siding with me, poking holes in his stories and reasoning for doing what he was doing, that's when he started in with the alt account, extortion and pedophile stuff. Even on Vod he called me a pedophile a few dozen times, right after the stuff happened with the alt account. He was clearly out of control. He's since got back and erassed stuff but a lot is screenshotted in his dox+scammer thread on me.

He's erasing stuff now because I'm going to see what I can do to him through the legal system for the extortion and defamation. I've already confirmed with a few sources that I have enough evidence to move forward with it.

I am still do this day offering him the opportunity to remove the shit he did on his alt account and Vod account, if he wants it to stop. He won't budge an inch.

So who's the real knuckle head here. Even after all the lame shit he's done to me, I'm willing to reverse everything and stop any actions I'm pursuing against him that could ruin his life but he absolutely refuses to give in.

I think I've been pretty reasonable with him. He on the other hand, will not admit to any wrong doing, nor will he reverse it. So he leaves me no alternative than do what what I do here as well as try to get law enforcement involved against him.

I was under the impression that he had already removed it. but if he didn't then no one can be sure that he was going to remove it but Vod has a good history within the community and I don't think he would risk is reputation for such a silly issue I think we can all believe Vod when he says he was going to do it. But no without assuming or believing him we can't prove anything. But you did start a hate campaign against in and trying to belittle him and he stated that he's already felt uneasy about the whole thing in his scam accusation against you.

evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:12:59 PM

evershawn i am writing this on a fake account so you dont call me a vod supporter and leave me negative trust.  i consider myself neutrel.

im writing to give you some very serious advise which i hope you will listen too.

i think vod has been very patient with you.  you have been saying he calls you a pediophile and extorts you for 3 days now and i have never seen you provide any evidense.  do you have a webpage where he calls you a pediophile?  if its from an alt account do you have evidense it is vod?  i believe he could very easily sue you for defamation of character if he wanted because you are just guessing.

anyway, my advise is this.  you are pissing a lot of people off with your nonsense and some of them has a lot less morals than vod does.  people are going to start doing it to you and posting nonsense about you all over the internet as someone already has with your feeback.  i believe there is a lot worse things they can make up about u.

one day you will wake up and your name will be scum and even your friends family will be wondering what is true and what is not.  and to show for it you will have a number of john doe lawsuits or police cases probing all the ip addresses that are probably hidden behind tor or proxys.  you will think you did nothing wrong but that wont matter.  you cant win an internet battle with lawyers and the police wont care since you have been doing the same thing to vod

will it be worth it?  everyone has spoken their mind and no one is changing it.  dont be so stubborn and ruin your life.  i will you good luck and i hope you will do the right thing!!

Are you being for real right now? Have you missed this thread somehow? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709134.msg8046459#msg8046459

There's Vod doxing me, calling me pedophile countless times. He's erased stuff but if you look there, a lot of frozen with quotes. There's screenshots there as well of stuff he's done that he's trying to hide.

He had pedophile in one of his trust ratings against me ON VOD, which is also screenshotted there. Lots of people saw it too.

So, not sure what threads you're reading but there's all kinds of proof about Vod's lies everywhere.
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:15:31 PM

@evershawn -

LOL?

I was under the impression that he had already removed it. but if he didn't then no one can be sure that he was going to remove it but Vod has a good history within the community and I don't think he would risk is reputation for such a silly issue I think we can all believe Vod when he says he was going to do it. But no without assuming or believing him we can't prove anything. But you did start a hate campaign against in and trying to belittle him and he stated that he's already felt uneasy about the whole thing in his scam accusation against you.

No, he never, at any time, removed it. He's only ever modified it. He SAID that he thought about removing it "BUT.... blah blah blah blah". He's never removed shit.

Go read the thread I linked above, I think a lot of people have only a fraction of what's going on here.
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:18:48 PM

Guys, how about this - he's coming in to this thread saying I was the first one to make a scam accusation on him by attempting to mislead people using 'threads' and the basis for how the scam accusations started, how much more manipulative can someone be?...

Doesn't that alone show you that he's a liar? I mean, come on. This all STARTED because of his scam accusation. How do people miss this stuff?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: