Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Magic-Flight Launch Box Vaporizers (For Dry Herbs)  (Read 1144 times)
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 03:05:21 AM

Hello everyone,
I am selling Magic-Flight Launch Box Vaporizers, these are coming straight from my retailer and I don't have the on hand as I can't go out and ship these due to certain circumstances and I don't have the time to go out and ship them.

Shipping: Shipping is free of charge, only USA though. If you're international get a USA dropshipper.
Price: BTC50
Why so cheap? Well I got a connect from a guy when I used to go to all these hippy events back when they first started coming out. And now I'm gonna start selling them again to hopefully make good business. I am paying him a small fee of $25 and I'll be keeping $25.
You may buy up too 3 at a time if you have ordered from me before. If you haven't you can only buy one.
We accept escrow or you can pay half the payment then pay rest once you've received the Magic-Flight Launch Box Vaporizer

How many do we have instock at the moment?
We have roughly 40 but we are restocking hopefully soon if business does great.

Colors:
You can choose from 3 different colors. Maple, Walnut, or Cherry.
What's the different between them?
Maple:

Walnut:

Cherry:

No additional prices for picking which one you want, it doesn't matter. Price will stay $50.
What's included?
Magic-Flight Launch Box, 2 Rechargeable NiMH Glyph Batteries With Caps, Battery Charger, Felt-lined Decorative Tin, Glass Draw Stem, Cleaning Brush, and of course the User Manual which is needed just incase.

These are brand new and straight out of the box, if you're interested or have any questions feel free too PM me.
Thank you,
-ihaveafuckinggun Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:57:02 AM

Hi

Price is very cheap. If they are genuine I'll take all 40 off you @ $50 each as I pay well over that at wholesale here through MFLB's main distributor.

Can you post some pictures of the serials and accessories. Or maybe send me one to check out?

Thanks.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████